Acceptable Use Policy - Fugitive Recovery Network:
Fugitive Recovery Network assigns great importance to the security and integrity of our system. This vigilance benefits our clients the most. Accordingly, all clients are required to comply with Fugitive Recovery Network’s Acceptable Use Policy contained herein.
Fugitive Recovery Network reserves the right to review all content and data stored in or uploaded to our website (fugitiverecovery.com) and may refuse or remove any such content at its sole discretion, without notice.
With respect to fugitiverecovery.com, clients agree not to:
- Post, transmit, or promote any content or message that is illegal, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, sexually oriented, or racially or ethnically objectionable;
- Transmit SPAM or unsolicited commercial e-mail messages. Furthermore, client agrees that all e-mail messages transmitted via frtf.net shall contain a functioning, conspicuous unsubscribe mechanism as well as client’s physical address;
- Transmit any message to any recipient who has not affirmatively and freely consented to receiving such message prior to delivery, unless there is a preexisting relationship with the recipient;
- Post, transmit, or promote any content that is or may be construed as false or misleading to others;
- Use the site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the site;
- Post or transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party; or
- Violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to anti-Spam, unsolicited facsimiles, and consumer privacy laws.
Fugitive Recovery Network may terminate client’s account without notice for failure to comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.