Directory Terms & Conditions
Your listing as an agency (Bail Bondsman, Bail Enforcement, Bounty Hunters, Fugitive Apprehension, Fugitive Recovery, Private Investigators, Skip Tracer, and Surety Companies) on The Fugitive Recovery Network™ (FRN) website is subject to the following terms:
- All information supplied by you will become part of your listing, you warrant that all individuals identifiable in such listing have consented to the processing of their personal data in this way and that all information is valid and correct.
- By submitting your listing to the FRN Directory you acknowledge that you are not, have not been and will not be a convicted felon. Persons or parties listed in the directory that are discovered to be a convicted felon are in violation of these terms and conditions.
- No warranty or assurance is given by FRN that becoming an associate will result in business for you, or that customers obtained through your listing. Furthermore, no warranties are given that your listing will be accessed or viewed by any number or class of users.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that information provided is accurate and up to date.
- Minimum subscription term is 12 months for either the Standard or Premium directory listing.
- If payment is rejected by PayPal™ or not made in a timely manner, your listing(s) will be suspended until Payment is received. If payment is not made prior to 30 days from expiration your listing will no longer be available.
- If you decide to terminate your listing within 30 days of submission, a refund will be issued less a 20% processing fee. Then your listing will no longer be available.
- If you decide to terminate your listing after 30 days from submission, NO refund will be issued and your listing will no longer be available.
- We reserve the right to remove your listing and cancel your association status without notice and for any violation of the Terms and Conditions. In this instance, if we cancel your listing due to a breach of these terms NO Refundwill be made for the unexpired term.
- Cross Web Tech the owner of the Fugitive Recovery Network™ will be the sole arbiter in determining as to what constitutes a violation of these provisions.
- All services provided by FRN may be used for lawful purposes only. Transmission, storage or presentation of any information, data or material in violation of any United States Federal, State or City law is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, copyrighted material, material we judge to be threatening or obscene or material protected by trade secret or other statute. The subscriber agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Fugitive Recovery Network™ and/or Cross Web Tech from any claims resulting from the use of the service that damages the subscriber or any other party.
- Failure to follow any term or condition will be grounds for immediate account deactivation.
Fugitive Recovery Network Directory Terms and Conditions -
Fugitive Recovery Network Directory Listing Terms and Conditions. Your agency listing is subject to all the items listed on this page.