i get tired of being asked about "dog" • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed 25 May 2005 16:03 
in memoriam

Tim... I've been all through St. Louis and I had to laugh at your reference to "Kitty". You are so correct.

What about his... well, let me just say... his woman? Talk about Halloween costumes! The way the threads on her clothes are stretched to near breaking it is similar to wrapping a piano in a hankerchief!

I believe her mouth will one day be his complete downfall. If I had a woman like that she (UGH!) she would be holding the targets for us on the range (maybe the safest place to be given my accuracy level lately).

“What is sought is found... what is overlooked escapes” (Oedipus Rex)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon 06 Jun 2005 17:54 

Mr. Chapman's show has put the spotlight on our profession. It is the buzz! I have had numerous people ask me "How do I become a BEA it looks like fun!" What people dont understand is this is not a game! It is a very serious job, and in most cases is not fun. On Mr. Chapman's show they leave out the hours upon hours of skiptracing, following up on leads, etc. With so many people attempting to get into the business there needs to be more regulations. Decisions we make on a day to day basis are the kind of decisions they may cost someone their life if there is a mistake wether it be an agent, a fugitive, or an inoccent civilian! This job is not for everyone! Mr. Chapman misrepresents our profession!

Elite Fugitive Recovery

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion