USRB offer • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: USRB offer
 Post Posted: Sat 21 May 2005 08:28 

I just noticed USRB is advertising a "Business Opportunity". They claim if you can rent a space and get 25 people to pay for classes, they will fly to ANYWHERE in the US and train them. You supposedly get paid for this.

Wouldn't be interesting if someone from Kentucky took them up on their offer?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat 21 May 2005 09:41 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 2570
Experience: More than 10 years
i just bet they would your are talking about in the range of $12,000.00 or more clear money for the 25 people for a one day class. I might be able to talk Rex ,LAW, Hgunner into a $12,000 a day class in cash. These people are really something else.

Regards,

Retired Private Investigator & Bail Enforcement
NAM VET 1969- 1975 US Army (RECON)
Office 260-220-3877
1-888-631-5520
Fax 260-456-6062

Post subject: Uncle Sam
 Post Posted: Sun 22 May 2005 11:02 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 0
They had better keep their books in order.

Their web site indicates that classes are filled up, and I'm sure some IRS agent would be interested in a 'random audit.'

Rex

Post subject: CLASSES
 Post Posted: Mon 23 May 2005 13:41 
in memoriam

I for one believe in practical classes not book learning--study the book than do it do it do it and do it its the only way to develop body memory-2 or three days is just enough time to teach the laws of bea the hows and whys maybe-not nearly enough to teach practical skills to stay alive-try to teach home searches- if you do it right it is at least 1 day book and 1 week practical for a very basic understanding of that tactical issue-how about the use of force. try getting that across with good understanding in one day with multiple students.
All I ask is give a factual overview of bea in two or three days and teach the practical work as the student progresses---one day soon this 2 or 3 day wonder school aproach will cause major problems for our chosen profession-i believe worst than ever before because of all the unqualified beas being turned out of these unregulated and unqualified schools out for the almighty buck with no concern for the student quality or future welfare as I have said many times this is a time bomb just ticking away and when it goes off the fallout will be extensive-the potential for loss of life is on both sides is huge-I only wish every state mandated the a new bea work as an apprentise with an experianced bea for at least 6 months(similar to a cop being with a field training officer)and on probation for that same period - I guess all that is wishfull thinking -i guess it might take the death of a bea to wake up all the newbies to the very real danger we face --I again say before you even consider bea become a cop, join the armed services, get some real life experiance dealing with armed bad guys-having big muscles-running fast-yelling and fighting is maybe 1-1000th of this job-a well equiped man with a quick mind well versed in bea procedures will beat the other guy all day long also he will be in it for the long run and make a good living

Post subject: Agreed
 Post Posted: Mon 23 May 2005 14:06 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Well said, Hadley.

The number of people I handcuffed before ever handcuffing a single bail skip is incalcuable, as is the unknown number of confrontations I dealt with before getting my first Authority To Arrest form from a bail agent.

Bail Enforcement is not a game and should never be taken for anything less than it can be, which is potentially very dangerous.

Rex

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion