Rice to ultimately determine Chapman's extradition • PUBLIC SECTION • Media Coverage • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri 27 Oct 2006 21:47 
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

POSTED ON EBAY:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 2Fsearch.d ll%3Ffrom%3DR40%26satitle%3D170043578950%2B%2B%26fvi%3D1

Description (revised)

Pack of Lies from A&E’s Top Rated Show, “Dog The Bounty Hunter”

29 U.S. Congressmen have already bought this same pack of lies, will you buy them too?

Up for auction is 1 (one) very large pack of lies. These lies were originally disseminated one or two at a time, but if you act now, you can get them in one large pack for one low price.

(Duane) Dog and Beth Chapman are the stars of A&E’s top rated show, Dog the Bounty Hunter. Dog is well known for his controversial capture of Max Factor heir Andrew Luster. You might be fooled into thinking Dog is an American Icon, fighting crime and making the streets safer for all. That he does this for the good. You may also buy that he’s a victim of America letting Mexico tell us what to do.

If you think this foul-mouthed ‘Christian’ couple are model Americans, then you’ve already bought this pack of lies.

Sample of the lies…

Beth said, “…the Marshal Service didn’t even treat him as kind as he treats his own prisoners.”

Dog said, “They arrested me the exact same way I would have arrested one of them. Very much respect.”

Rita Crosby said, “She [Beth] said U.S. Marshals broke down their door.”

For a listing of the lies available, check out this detailed outline from renowned Bail Enforcement Agent and author, Lance Allen Wilkinson. Click on this link http://www.beagent.com/ - scroll down the page to get the details.

Note: If you buy this pack of lies, you’ve already been screwed so if you bid and win, please be aware that you already have the pack of lies and I will not be sending you anything. If you bid and win, you must pay within five days of auction ending or NPB process will be initiated.

HAPPY BIDDING!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Someone has to much idle time on their hands and needs some work to do. :roll: :roll:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat 28 Oct 2006 14:08 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

I think that is pretty funny to tell you the truth. Did anyone bid? I would have and then not payed after all it is for a pack of lies :D

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Media Coverage