police officer / bondsman / rapist • PUBLIC SECTION • Media Coverage • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: police officer / bondsman / rapist
 Post Posted: Mon 09 Oct 2006 16:00 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 340
Experience: More than 10 years
Police say rapist had posed as police officer, bondsman
By Nate Carlisle
The Salt Lake Tribune
Salt Lake Tribune
Article Last Updated: 10/09/2006 12:08:49 PM MDT

Posted: 12:05 PM- He's accused of impersonating a police officer raising money for charity, but it was the alleged impersonation of a good Samaritan that has David G. Garnett in the most trouble.
Garnett, 40, is accused of picking up a woman in Springville under the guise of giving her a ride. Instead, police say, he repeatedly raped her in Salt Lake City.
Garnett was being held without bail in the Salt Lake County jail Monday on suspicion of aggravated sexual assault, kidnapping, cocaine possession and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Police said they suspect Garnett has gone door to door claiming to be a representative of the Salt Lake City Police Association and collecting donations for the D.A.R.E. program.
On Thursday, Salt Lake City police say, Garnett posed as a bail bondsman and offered a 22-year-old help getting an acquaintance out of jail. When Garnett had the woman, according to police, he kidnapped her and raped her over a period of two days.
A citizen near Rose Park Golf Course on Salt Lake City's west side reported finding Garnett's Mercury Topaz hidden behind a building around noon Sunday. Police say they arrived with a K-9 who tracked Garnett to the banks of the Jordan River, which runs near the golf course.

Do not consider anything for your interest which makes you break your word, quit your modesty, or inclines you to any practice which will not bear the light, or look the world in the face .... Marcus Antonius

I AM Some Folks "KARMA" and A MODERATOR @ FRN

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon 09 Oct 2006 17:06 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 324
Experience: 5 - 7 years
Where do these sicko's come from? :evil:

Sales Associate, Prepaid Legal Services, Inc.
Walsenburg, CO

Proud Member of the AB Reject Club

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon 09 Oct 2006 18:15 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Rejects from eHarmony????? :twisted:

Do not consider anything for your interest which makes you break your word, quit your modesty, or inclines you to any practice which will not bear the light, or look the world in the face .... Marcus Antonius

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon 09 Oct 2006 18:32 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3904
I guess there is one thing I might agree with Muslims sharia law. Catch them, prove them guilty beyond doubt and instant execution.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon 09 Oct 2006 19:33 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Tony
I told my Circuit Court Judge on Thurs. that I would like to be Judge just for one day...he asked what I would do different - I told him that I would revert back to the OLD days - " Are you guilty? " "yes" punish immediately - "Are you not guilty?" "okay - start the the trial" ( all child sex offenders) - "I FIND YOU GUILTY - Hang them in the Square."
He asked me if I thought that was too harsh - I smiled and said NO, not if they are guilty. I include ALL predators in this.
Guess I don't get to be Judge for a day - Darn!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon 09 Oct 2006 20:08 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 324
Experience: 5 - 7 years
It's very sad to live in a country where criminals have all the rights. It is irrelevant how many they may have raped, tortured, murdered, etc. No matter what rights they stole from others, nobody had better step on their rights.

I am not talking about the right to a fair and speedy trial, an impartial jury, being considered innocent until proven guilty, or any other right that is afforded to everyone. I am talking about a convicted rapist or murderer being treated with kid gloves because bleeding-heart human interest groups don't think they should be punished in any manner that isn't geared to their comfort. I mean really, it's bad enough that they are locked up in a prison, heaven forbid that they don't have hundreds of TV channels, 3 hot nourishing well-prepared meals a day, and every creature comfort that the rest of us have the opportunity (if not the means sometimes) to enjoy.

In my opinion, these people deserve to be treated the same way they treated their victims. Maybe then there would be less victims.

Sales Associate, Prepaid Legal Services, Inc.
Walsenburg, CO

Proud Member of the AB Reject Club

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Media Coverage