Needham investigator charged in Hewlett-Packard scandal • PUBLIC SECTION • Media Coverage • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Needham investigator charged in Hewlett-Packard scandal
 Post Posted: Sat 07 Oct 2006 09:24 
BANNED

A private investigator from Needham, Massachusetts, is among five people facing charges in the Hewlett-Packard corporate spying scandal.

California's attorney general Bill Lockyer filed criminal charges for corporate spying yesterday against Hewlett-Packard Chairwoman Patricia Dunn and the other four -- including Ronald DeLia of Needham. DeLia's Security Outsourcing Solutions is the longtime Hewlett-Packard contractor commissioned to conduct a probe of boardroom leaks.

DeLia told The Boston Globe in a brief phone interview that he is innocent of the charges. He says he has been a private investigator for more than 30 years, and did not break the law in the Hewlett-Packard investigation.

Boston University business professor says the case is going to be a landmark in the clash between corporate privacy and personal privacy.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun 08 Oct 2006 00:12 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Tomorrow on 60 mins. they are interviewing the former head of HP regarding this issue.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun 08 Oct 2006 06:51 
BANNED

Be sure to tune is and watch them attack our pretext methods we have been using for decades. I hate to say it but I hope these investigators get what they got coming.

This guy should have known better than to give illegally obtained information away on someone so high up in the food chain. Funny they never scrutinized pretext before when being used to lock up criminals and catch cheating spouses.

This is just another fine example of the double standards in this country.

That “30 years experience as an Investigator” obviously didn’t teach this guy anything. He let his wallet get in front of his brain.

I hope he got a fat check for them cell phone records because his defense doesn’t look promising. Although business information isn’t considered as private info in some state, he still can not to my knowing call and pretend to be another person to gain the information.

They been wanting to whip us for years over this, I knew all it would take was someone with enough money getting accused of something big enough and we are all going to be screwed on using this method.

This reminds me of the person who purchased the secretary of defenses cell phone information online for $100 bucks and sent it to him just to be an ### #### a month later the sight was down.

It only makes our life more difficult, the money is not worth it people.

Why is this crap all taking place just this year, “DALM YOU PARCO PI”. That was a joke?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun 08 Oct 2006 07:24 
BANNED

It was funny the other day in the early A:M hours they had these two woman on discussing this case on C-Span.

They were taking calls so I called in. They hadn’t taken a real callers the entire segment they were all people calling in about the scandal, most made comments and didn’t ask anything.

Anyways I called them up and told them I was an Investigator after they just got thru crapping on investigators all morning. I asked a few legal questions from the investigators stand point and they just sat their LIKE DUH.

I looked up at the TV they were like deer in headlights.

Then I asked another question and they both looked down at the desk like maybe they had the answer.

I was asking about how this is going to affect us when try to locate, catch criminals and some other legal questions.

I know one of them worked for C-Span I forgot who the other one was. I was amazed at what little information they actually knew about what they were preaching. I could have asked Brittney Spears a question and gotten a more educated response.

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Media Coverage