What I find intruiging.... • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue 08 Aug 2006 14:37 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3904
Experience: More than 10 years
Hey Bond Gal,

The show you saw may have been called Bounty Hunters. It featured, Bob Burton, Duane Chapman and the mustached Leonard Padilla. Padilla works out of Sacramento. This show is at least 4 years old.

Come to think of it Padilla and Rob Dicks did a second show last year. Both shows were on A&E and still run every 6 - 8 months.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed 09 Aug 2006 11:07 

Agent8 wrote:
They got some great scools down their in Alabama hey eagle. LOL

Most of the kids can probably spell s-c-h-o-o-l.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed 09 Aug 2006 15:17 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 340
Now that is FUNNY

Do not consider anything for your interest which makes you break your word, quit your modesty, or inclines you to any practice which will not bear the light, or look the world in the face .... Marcus Antonius

I AM Some Folks "KARMA" and A MODERATOR @ FRN

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed 09 Aug 2006 15:45 

Why do you continue to post narratives from other authors? We know these are not YOUR original thoughts. By the way, have you had one lately? An original thought I mean. I think I speak for at least some here in the class when I say, we want to hear what YOU have to say. Not what someone else has said and that you have adopted as gospel. We are interested in YOU and YOUR thoughts. I'm sure you have a poorly written manifesto somewhere, let's see it.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed 09 Aug 2006 15:51 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 340
Baildoc, Perfectly stated.

Do not consider anything for your interest which makes you break your word, quit your modesty, or inclines you to any practice which will not bear the light, or look the world in the face .... Marcus Antonius

I AM Some Folks "KARMA" and A MODERATOR @ FRN

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed 09 Aug 2006 16:38 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: 7 - 10 years
http://911myths.com/

423-421-2897

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed 09 Aug 2006 16:52 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: 7 - 10 years
The same goes with what you say is true. it is all in what you want to think is true.

423-421-2897

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed 09 Aug 2006 17:03 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Amen Richard!! That is why I posted negative links to some of his idols and the facts behind what some think about, Bill Clinton, George Soros, Hillary Clinton, Ted Kennedy and John Kerry.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed 09 Aug 2006 17:10 

Agent 8, no I haven't heard most of what you have said before. In fact most of what you have said is so far beyond the pale and contrary to what I believe to be true that the rhetoric copied by you is entirely original and new. I have not attacked you personally. If you take umbradge with what I have said then perhaps you should take that keen sense of perspective and point it inwards toward your own self esteem. Others on this board have provided opposing views to your own and provided you with facts rebutting your claims. You call them untrue and a manifestation of the GWB regime. Yours is simply a poorly argued point and I learned long ago not to enter into an intellectual fight with an unarmed man.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu 10 Aug 2006 08:29 

Although your post is almost unintelligible, I will try to respond. JetA (the fuel used in the aircraft that George and Dick flew into the WTC is a refined form of kerosene. If the fuel used in the aircraft was kerosene they would call it......all together now.......that's right, kerosene. But they call it JetA because that is what it is, JetA, not kerosene. I never said tin foil. I said aluminum foil. I haven't seen tin foil for a number of years now. So in an effort not to confuse you, that in itself is funny, it is JetA, not kerosene, and it is aluminum foil, not tin foil. Do you confuse cats with catfish too?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion