What I find intruiging.... • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post subject: fun
 Post Posted: Sat 05 Aug 2006 17:42 
in memoriam

Tony I to enjoy this diatribe very much--the range of crap digested by people is almost unimaginable--In my 34 years as a pd detective, medic (in ny,pa and nh) and a volunteer fighter in ny and pa ithought i had seen a lot but alas there is always more wonders to digest--i agree this has been extremely educational but i think it is time to end this dance--my 5 minutes a day of usable thought time is being taken up on this thread--i am afraid my poor brain will overheat--us unenlightned ignorant non investigators do not have the mental facilties to understand such a plot as this

MATT I APPLAUD YOU MAYBE YOU CAN CONVINCE ALFRED E NEWMAN TO JOIN THE CAUSE--I AM SORRY BUT THIS MUCH OF A NATIONAL CONSPIRICY IS TO MUCH FOR OUR MEAGER MINDS TO UNDERSTAND--I AM SURE HILLARY OR BILL OR EVEN AL MIGHT BUT NO POOR OLD ME---you see i was there and spoke to friends (command staff in both nypd and nyfd) as a matter of fact 2 ambulance corps where i am a past chief were there with in an hour of the collapse--another fact is if you watch tv you most likely saw a army 2and 1/2 ton truck with a bunch of people and rotties speaking to a news crew--they are all friends of mine and i trained some of those rotts and rescued some of the rotts you see there--so be content with your theories --i still think little green men from mars caused the planes to hit the towers with tractor beams from mars--if you squint your eyes after looking directly into the sun for an hour and look dirctly at the photo of the plane hitting you will see the tractor beam guiding the plane as it hit the tower--by the way the martians call it truth or dare or sometimes chicken the one with the highest death toll wins

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat 05 Aug 2006 19:34 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 2
Experience: 7 - 10 years
WOW!! After all of this I bet poor Phil has went over his bandwidth for the month..lololol

-X-
St. Louis, MO
FRN#2
Member of The C.B.C

Post subject: CNN
 Post Posted: Sun 06 Aug 2006 05:12 
in memoriam

MATT AGAIN ONLY MY OPINION BUT CNN IS NOTHING BUT A LIBERAL STOOGE AND IT PROVED THAT IN TYHE MIDDLE 90'S ABOUT OUR INDUSTRY--MOST OF YOU WILL REMEMBER THE ARIZONA PROBLEM WHERE MEN BROKE AND ENTERED A HOME AD KILLED THE PEOPLE IN SIDE AND THAN CLAIMED TO BE BEAS--IN THE END IT WAS ALL BS THEY WERE SCUMBAG HOME INVADERS AND THIEVES--JUST ABOUT EVERY NEWS ORGANIZATION WETHER PRINT OR BROADCAST PRINTED A CORRECTION WHEN THE TRUTH WAS REVEALED---NOT CNN THEY CONTINUED TO STICK WITH A LIE-GREAT REPORTING WITH AN AGENDA--SCREW THE TRUTH-IT DOES NOT FIT OUR NEEDS SO LETS STAY WITH A LIE--

AND BY THE WAY MANY MANY THINGS EXPLODE IN MAJOR STRUCTURE FIRES IN HOMES AND COMMERCIAL BUILDINGS AND AIRLINES NOT JUST BOMBS--LITTLE KNOWN FACT ON AIRLINES THE EMERGENCY OXY SYSTEM IS NOT COMPRESSED OX OR LIQUID OX BUT CHEMICALS THAT RELEASE OX WHEN WHEN ACTIVATED--IN A EXTREME HEAT SITUATION THEY BECOME GREAT BOMBS--AGAIN MANY VERY COMMON MATERIALS BECOME VERY UNSTABLE AND EXPLOSIVE IN EXTREME SITUATIONS LIKE WTC

YES-- I ALSO OPENLY ADVOCATE THE COMPLETE DISTRUCTION AND ANNIALATION OF ANY TERRORIST COUNTRY WETHER IT IS IN THE ARAB STATES OR ASIAN COUNTRIES OR SOUTH AMERICAN COUNTRIES--KINDER GENTLER BULLCRAP DOES NOT WORK TALKING DOES NOT WORK --IT HAS BEEN PROVEN MANY TIMES OVER THESE PEOPLE HAVE NO RESPECT FOR LIFE AND THEY WANT TO GET TO 72 VIRGINS(YOU WILL NOT FIND THAT MANY HERE ANYWAY)I WOULD BE GLAD TO SEND THEM ON THEIR WAY--WHEN THEY DECLARE WAR ON CIVILIANS THEY OPEN A CAN OF WORMS THAT SHOULD PROVE FATAL

GETTINB BACK EXPLOSIONS I PERSONALLY SAW AN EXPLOSION APPROX 2 DAYS AFTER THE COLLAPSE--ITS WAS PROVEN TO BE A HIGH PRESSURE GAS CYLINDER(I DO NOT REMEMBER WHAT KIND OF GAS)

I STILL THINK LITTLE GREEN MEN FROM MARS USED TRACTOR BEAMS TO GUIDE THE JETS INTO THE BUILDING OR MAYBE IT WAS THE GHOST OF CHRISTMAS PAST--MAYBE THE UNABOMBER USED TELEPATHY FROM HIS JAIL CELL TO CAUSE THE PILOTS TO HIT WTC--I DO NOT KNOW BUT STILL LIKE THE LITTLE GREEN MEN IDEA--MAYBE I CAN SELL THAT IDEA TO TV AND GET RICH--JUST HAD A THOUGHT(MY HEAD HURTS THIS THREAD CAUSED ME TO GO OVER MY ALLOWED THOUGHT TIME AGAIN)
MAYBE IT WAS THOSE PEOPLE FROM THE MOVIE MILLENIUM WITH CHRIS KRISTOFFERSON AND CHERYL LADD--REMEBER THOSE PEOPLE WERE FROM THE FUTURE--THEY WERE BLOWING UP AIR PLANES AND TAKING THE PEOPLE OFF AND BRINGING TO THE FUTURE TO REPOPULATE THE EARTH AND PUTTING DUMMIES IN THE PEOPLES PLACES--JUST RECIEVED BRAIN OVER HEAT WARNING GOOD BYE ALL

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun 06 Aug 2006 10:38 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 340
Experience: More than 10 years
Hadley, my brain is hurting too.
"8" I was not talking about me living in a cave and under a rock.
I see that you are one of those that beleived in the " hanging chads"
I wish you well this has been an adventure.

Do not consider anything for your interest which makes you break your word, quit your modesty, or inclines you to any practice which will not bear the light, or look the world in the face .... Marcus Antonius

I AM Some Folks "KARMA" and A MODERATOR @ FRN

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun 06 Aug 2006 11:32 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Agent8

Where to start...

Clinton:

I believe he was a crook (it is kind of odd that all the former state troopers on his security detail are all dead). He was also a terrible commander in chief (blackhawk down and a few others not so well known)... I hear though he was good for the economy. I don't care if he poked Monica or not... I only care that he perjured himself and anyone who wasn't the president or was rich and famous (ie; you and me) would have been charged with perjury and probably done some jail time.

Bin Laden:

Common knowledge that he was a former operative for the CIA, in fact was trained by them and considered one of their best during the Afghan - Russia conflict. Because of this he has intimate knowledge of our intelligence network as well as information which has obviously led him to dislike the US. Let's not delude ourselves, the US does things in other countries which public does not always know about.

Questionable US Govt. Action:

We complain about how Pearl Harbor got bombed and yet it is common knowledge that we were supplying the brits with both pilots and supplies in their fight against germany.

I don't know about you but if I am at war wtih Fred and Bill is giving Fred the means to fight me then Bill is also my enemy... and one of the best ways to beat one's enemy is to cut off his aid.

In addition let's not forget that the american public was against joining the war in europe untill after the Pearl Harbor attack which now seems the govt. was well aware was going to happen. The fact is that we needed something like that to happen in order to garner the public support to enter the war (a war, I might add, that we were fortunate to win... thanks to some great generals, soldiers, and those kidnapped nazi scientists who helped us out with the bomb).

While I do not think the Govt. engineered this attack, I do believe they were aware it was coming and let it happen in order to drum up the support they needed.

I believe a similiar thing happened with 9/11. I do not believe there were bombs in the WTC placed by americans. It has already come out that the Israelis had warned the US about an impending terrorist attack as well as the fact that some of the terrorists involved were already being monitored by the FEDS.

Now a possiblity is that there were terrorists already inside the building when the planes hit, with the intent of detonating explosives in key areas of the building. That is definately possible as it appears the support structures of the buildings were blown (this is evidenced by the fact that the towers did not TOPPLE but COLLAPSED down iinto itself... you only see this in buildings which are demolised with explosives placed in key location of the foundation and structure). Why such information would be withheld could be do to any of a number of reasons (maybe to prevent further embarassment).

There is also some question how a plane could come that close to the pentagon without being blown out of the sky by the defensive missle system which is in place (those of us former military know what I'm talking about). Of course this could explain why the damage to the pentagon wasn't the size of a full 747.

Debris from the already shot down airplane could have struck the pentagon and no they wouldn't admit to shooting down a plane full of non-combatants even if under terrorist control (mainly becuase there would be certain members of the public who would raise a big stink about that saying "how could they have KNOWN the plane was going to fly into the pentagon"... etc etc).

Continued Investigations:

Agent8, while I do not share all of your beliefs, I do believe you have the right to believe what you do.

Continue investigating if that is what you want to do, and who knows, you may prove many to be wrong.

Heck, remember how no one believed that the CIA was selling drugs to the bloods and crips of California? In fact no one believed untill a gutsy reporter risked his life and was able to get that information public!

I didn't believe it until I saw the Senate hearings on CNN and watched a CIA rep tell a senator that it was in their charter that they could do that to fund their overseas operations and that there was nothing the committee could do about it LOL!

So I say, More power to you. Good luck in your endeavors, just make sure you do not mistake smoke and mirrors for hard facts. What you have so far does not amount to the kind of proof you need to convince the public at large, and you may never do so.

As for me, I have adopted a stance that Mr. Chappelle has stated more elequently when referring to the M. Jackson trial:

I am reserving my opinion until all the facts are in.

"Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath."
- Kingdom of Heaven

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun 06 Aug 2006 14:55 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3904
Experience: More than 10 years
:shock:

Ok Agent8,

A few facts to counter some of your facts:

First of all they were Boeing 757's not 747's that hit the WTC and Penatagon. I will assume that was just a typo.

Second, the demo photo with the 757 @ the Pentagon to show the supposedly hole that should have been made, has its landing gear down. Don't think the actual plane that hit the Pentagon had its landing gear down. So, the height of the hole is correct @ about 16 ft in diameter, the actual diameter of the B757 is 13ft.

Third, the wings are not strong enough to puncture the building only the first 1/3 of the plane or so would create the hole. The rest of the plane distenigrated. And there was parts of the plane all over the area.

Fourth,the plane was observed by motorist and workers in the area as it hit the Pentagon. ( More planted stooges for the gov or actual eyewitnesses? )

Fifth, it doesn't take a well trained pilot to fly a plane while its ALREADY in the air. Remember the story was that the alledged terrorist took flight lessons. They only wanted to learn how to fly a plane after it was in the air. Not TO's / Ls.

Sixth, there are no automatic contols on commercial airlines that prevent a jet liner from flying too low or make too sharp of a turn or descent. THERE are voice and audable alarms that sound when such an event occurs but, it is up to the pilots to make corrective action. ( My son is an avaition buff and works for an airline.)

Seventh, now the bombs going off in the WTC. Collasping floors create air compression. What do you think makes the sound when you clap you hands?

Eight, explosives used to demolish buildings do not melt the steel or concrete suppport structures. They only need to weaken them and cause them to buckle. In this case according to the person that helped design the WTC, the main support beams were in the interior of the building around the elevators. The floors were suspended from hangers attached to cross beams. These hangers failed, one floor collasped on to another and after that it was a domino effect. That is why both towers fell direcly down.

Ninth, your photo of the premature exposion, where did that come from? I could create a similar one using Photoshop! Also, a bomb set to explode on the outside wall of the WTC would not cause a collapse. If that was the case, the building should have collapsed when the planes first hit them as they took out large areas of the outside walls.

Tenth, there was no credible, confirmed information that a cop found a terrorist id on the ground. Thats Bull. The same as reports that a cop rode down the collapse of one of the buildings from the 72nd floor. Also there were false reports of the Sears tower in Chicago being hit. All Bull!

Eleven, the same goes for the suppose fire fighters radio communications from the 70th floor that all they needed was 2 hoses to put out the fire. Where were they going to get the water? Don't all modern skyscraperrs have sprinkler or fires uppression systems on each floor?

So, one of several things just don't add up. What good are hoses if there isn't any water? How would they run 2 hoses up 60 to 70 floors? If there is already water or fire suppression system on each floor why didn't they use them?

Beside, all the biased media reports stated that the fire fighters on the upper floors couldn't communicate with the folks on the ground. DAAAAAAAAAAA.
Many of the communications and cell sites were located on the WTC towers. They got knocked out when the planes hit. Double DAAAAAAAA.

Finally, I've lived in the S.F. Bay Area for 25 years. Most peole are aware of the Bohemian Club and their camp ground in Sonoma County. That is the biggest farce and urban legend crap there is. Prostitutes, baby sacrifices, witches, etc Oh pleeeeeeeeease!.

Yes many pols and ceo's are members. But more are artisits than powerful leaders. It's all one big joke on peole like you to believe that they are the world puppet masters and they are planning their next step in world domination.

There I'm done!

Post subject: back on topic...
 Post Posted: Sun 06 Aug 2006 20:04 
Posting Newbie
Posting Newbie

I have a comment about the Reality TV thing, I have only seen one show, one time visiting family about bounty hunters. I don't recall his name, but he was old and had a big moustache and was in Nevada I think? It was an interesting show, but I didn't have cable until last week, so I haven't seen any of the shows.

The media could hype up bus drivers gone wild, and the next slew of hot jobs would be bus driving. I know California is the state of movies, tv and such, but here in Minnesota, we don't have reality tv happen and I hope people wouldn't get into PI, Bail, BEA, Investigation because of the tv shows. It's not a glamorous state I live in. LOL.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon 07 Aug 2006 18:19 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: 7 - 10 years
do you think maybe that could have been the floors above falling just think about it it would blow stuff out of the windows dont you think .

423-421-2897

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue 08 Aug 2006 12:15 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

Damn, do any long threads on this forum stay on topic?!

Anyway, Agent8, if someone planted explosives or sent a missile, or used some sort of alien technology to take down the WTC simultaneously as the planes, what would be the point of flying the planes into the buildings in the first place? What would be the point of funding the training and coordinating the attack when they could just use a stronger missile, more missiles, or a stronger “burning substance”. You remind me of some crazy religious fanatic who won’t stop arguing or trying to convert others even though the truth is right in front of your eyes, and you just can’t accept it.

Vienna, VA

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue 08 Aug 2006 12:58 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

Here's the truth: A giant, invisible, flying spaghetti monster destroyed both the WTC's. It also attacked the pentagon the very same day. The FSM (flying spaghetti monster) flung two meatballs, one at each tower, causing them to collapse. The meatballs were obviously shaped into airplanes so no one would question the spaghetti monster. The FSM also went to DC and speared the pentagon with his noodley appendage. Why would the FSM do this? Nobody knows. I have begun to research the FSM in my freetime therefore I am an expert in the field, and I know everything about him and his league of Pastafarians who follow him. I will tell you more about this evil FSM later, but I have to run now.

Vienna, VA

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion