What I find intruiging.... • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri 04 Aug 2006 10:03 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

I am glad that you clarified that... it was not mentioned in the original post when you posted it as evidence... that is an observation from a Licensed PI... myself. It is typical for individuals not to give all of the information so as to make their position seem stronger that is why we have an open forum for all to express their opinions and for those that are professionals to decide for themselves who is full of garbage and who is not.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri 04 Aug 2006 10:45 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 2065
Experience: 7 - 10 years
8 is very amusing. But he does seem to have one of those domestic militia mentalities.

Anniston, AL

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri 04 Aug 2006 11:12 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3904
Experience: More than 10 years
:idea:

This has all been very educational for me. I have a new found respect for the Bush(s) administrations. The have been able to coordinate a secret group of thousands of loyal Americans ( traitors ) to execute the biggest illusion ever. To think that they could pull this off in less than 10 months since W took office is just amazing!.

I hope that I am still alive when we true Americans finally wake up from our self induced haze and arrest and convict these B#@$%&^ds! To think that police officers, fire fighters, US military, local, state and federal civilian employees, the FBI, CIA, NSA, Immigration, Congressmen (and women ), Senators, tv, radio, newspapers, magazines, corporations, ( well I can believe they would ), treasury agents, janitors, truck drivers, the Red Cross, Salvation Army, freelance cameramen, eye witnesses, the FAA, WTC owners, transit cops, transit workers, flight crews, passengers aboard the 4 planes that crashed or disappeared because they didn't actually hit the Pentagon or crash into the field in Pennsylvania could all be part of this mass conspiracy, just so we can get oil from the Middle East!

Sorry, got to go. I going to buy me a Prius and get rid of the Crown Vic.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri 04 Aug 2006 12:52 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 2065
Nice bird... Or is really a bird?? :wink:

Anniston, AL

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri 04 Aug 2006 15:39 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Agent8's last post starts off with "WE BELIEVE" That is not a statement of fact it is a belief and I respect the belief of others, everyone is entitled to an opinion. However this whole scenario is just another conspiracy theory without any merit of facts. I will not go to any link that belongs to kooks and nuts trying to sway their opinion based on the quality of their LSD. I am amazed that individuals actually soak up this junk as fact just because of their hatred of Government policies or lack there of.

Do you believe that Billary Clinton had quite a number of people killed because they knew of his underworld ties? or had them killed because they knew of his shinanigans?
www.home.earthlink.net/~mrnetwork/death.html

Do you believe that Hillary Clinton is not gay? Do you believe that her marriage is one of love or public convenience?
www.useless-knowledge.com/1234/06july/article026.html

Do you believe that Ted Kennedy really tried to rescue that girl he killed at Chappaquiddick or did he wait to get help until after he sobered up?
www.ytedk.com/chappindex.htm

Do you believe that John Kerry is a war hero even after meeting with the Vietnamese twice in uniform in Russia? One of many links below.
www.thepatriette.com/archives/000125.html

Do you think that Jane Fonda is a hero for the torture and killing of our POW soldiers she exposed trying to communicate with slips of paper given to her during her Vietnam visit that she handed over to their captors? Excellent link below.
www.26thmarines.org/janefonda.html

Do you think that George Soros has the best ideas of what this country should or should not do as far as domestic and foreign policies?
www.earstohear.net/soros.html

Do not answer I think we all know your answers already. I can find links also to support my agenda and political beliefs if I take the time to do so and I believe that all of my intelligent colleagues can do the same.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri 04 Aug 2006 16:43 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

No kidding Sherlock! You mean it was really cut and pasted :shock: You must have to be a rocket scientist to figure that out.

I think I can wake up now! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!...ZZZZZZZ!...ZZZZZZZ!

Post subject: LMAO
 Post Posted: Fri 04 Aug 2006 17:39 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Ok I cant take this any more Agent 8 you need help but I am going to feed you one this right your alley . ok I am going back to sleep now.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... illuminazi

423-421-2897

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat 05 Aug 2006 08:59 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Heck he still believes in the K-2 disaster, remember all computers were supposed to crash when the millenium changed to 2000. Planes would fall from the sky, everyone would run out of food, no power to our homes, heck it was another consipiracy by the government and computer manufacturers to send us back into the dark ages. I am still waiting for the change to the year 2000 :D Do not mind me I am still asleep ZZZ! ZZZ! ZZZ!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat 05 Aug 2006 11:05 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 340
Agent8,
I see that you spend alot of time visiting the web (blogs), and opinions are nice. . . that is what being individual is all about
Perhaps though what you need to do is spend a little more time thinking . . . before posting. . . but then again maybe that would not be too good an idea.
I sometimes agree with the conspiracy theory - however sometimes folks need to go back to their caves get under their rocks and be quiet.
I have tried to read your posts but I think that perhaps you watch a bit too much t.v. and I for one do not have that free time -
Do you really beleive that the people that " we the people " voted into office really have the ability to do something that complex as to convence the country (except for the few that KNOW the truth) that what we saw is not true?
Come on - they are attorneys!

Do not consider anything for your interest which makes you break your word, quit your modesty, or inclines you to any practice which will not bear the light, or look the world in the face .... Marcus Antonius

I AM Some Folks "KARMA" and A MODERATOR @ FRN

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat 05 Aug 2006 16:20 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3904
:oops:

Group,

I truly apologize for starting this. What started as a retort to the comment by Agent8 that "Deadeye" Dick Cheney was a "war hero" has evolved into the worldwide conspiracy to enslave the masses.

After reading his latest posts, I was going to suggest that we should not respond any more. BUT! I can't get enough!

This has been the most fun I've had since I ripped the heads off my sister's Barbie Dolls and made strunken skeletons heads and practiced voodoo! It even beats frying ants in the sun with a magnifying glass!

Where do I sign up for the Bohemian Club????????

:twisted:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion