Interesting web page • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed 19 Jul 2006 08:03 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 2065
Experience: 7 - 10 years
Nice...

Anniston, AL

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed 19 Jul 2006 16:28 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 37
Experience: 5 - 7 years
his site is under constuction AGAIN :lol:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed 19 Jul 2006 22:33 
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

greatlakesbail wrote:
his site is under constuction AGAIN :lol:

It wouldn't even load for me last night. LOL!!! Maybe his next pics will include his trailer, his "dog" look alike wife and his 9 childens. He He!!!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu 20 Jul 2006 00:25 
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

I have an employee of mine in Arizona who is a Private Investigator looking into this guy. Also if you do not have permission for the music on your website you are committing a copyright infringement and may be held liable in Civil Court for unauthorized use of the songs. True professionals do NOT put music on their Business website as it annoys most people who would be looking at the site and it just is not professional. Although as we have seen by your actions and responses you are anything BUT professional, and your actions and inactions show you care very little about your company's reputation. I would not use you to find a lost dog as I would not want my company in any way associated with the likes of someone like you. A "DOG" wannabe who looks like he could not pour piss out of a boot if instructions were written on the heel. So look out J.D. Kuzma you may get just what you are wishing for which is attention. Just remember be careful what you wish for because the kind of attention you are going to get from the people on this site is not going to be nice. Also where do you get off bad mouthing this forum on your little website? If you do not like this forum then leave it really is that simple.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu 20 Jul 2006 15:01 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 757
Experience: More than 10 years
Nice job, Heather :!:

NSIN# SF0105
LIC. #704058

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu 20 Jul 2006 21:48 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 324
Experience: 5 - 7 years
Hey, you either are or want to be like who you hang with. It's up to you what type of reputation you have. As I told Bobby Brown a few months ago, no self respected professional will have anything to do with the Chapman's. Yeah, I know Bobby, and I don't pull any punches with him or anyone else that we do or have worked for. Some people are in it for the publicity. Some want to do a job and make a difference. You have obviously shown which you want. You are who you hang with :roll: .

Sales Associate, Prepaid Legal Services, Inc.
Walsenburg, CO

Proud Member of the AB Reject Club

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri 21 Jul 2006 02:44 
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

That is funny. According to Real Lyrics the Song Bad Boys is not owned by Chapman. Here is the information.

[quote]Artist Inner Circle
Album Unknown
Song Bad Boys (Theme From COPS) [quote]

That is the song that is on your pages other than your front page. Therefore you need to get ahold of them and get their permission to use their song.

By the way Jerry Kuzma AKA Bailenforcer like I said before, you can hang with "Dog" all you like but that people will judge you by the company you keep. ANd you know how the old saying goes "If you lie down with dogs, you are bound to get fleas. He is considered a joke by almost anyone who is truly a professional. And as for your comment about not having a store front. The type of work I do you do NOT want people just walking in off the street. But I do have a fully functional office and a place to meet customers if the need would arise, but with my line of work that is not necessary. All that really matters is if you get the job done right, during the time alotted, and your customer is pleased with your work product. You can have all the smoke and mirrors you want but that does not make for a quality work product, or satisfied customers.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri 21 Jul 2006 03:44 
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

"Dogs" theme sure the hell isn't bad boys from Inner Circle, used by the show COPS for years now... moron... you must be thinking of the song, "I'm proud to be white trash".

bailenforcer wrote:
Kiss <b>bottom</b>, Dog Authorized me to have his theme :-) Ya see he's my brah

kickingit101 wrote:
I have an employee of mine in Arizona who is a Private Investigator looking into this guy. Also if you do not have permission for the music on your website you are committing a copyright infringement and may be held liable in Civil Court for unauthorized use of the songs. True professionals do NOT put music on their Business website as it annoys most people who would be looking at the site and it just is not professional. Although as we have seen by your actions and responses you are anything BUT professional, and your actions and inactions show you care very little about your company's reputation. I would not use you to find a lost dog as I would not want my company in any way associated with the likes of someone like you. A "DOG" wannabe who looks like he could not pour piss out of a boot if instructions were written on the heel. So look out J.D. Kuzma you may get just what you are wishing for which is attention. Just remember be careful what you wish for because the kind of attention you are going to get from the people on this site is not going to be nice. Also where do you get off bad mouthing this forum on your little website? If you do not like this forum then leave it really is that simple.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri 21 Jul 2006 03:46 
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Just remember you won't be a true member of "dogs" family until you grow out that white trash mullet. But in your defense, you have the "making yourself look like an A$$ down pretty good", you just might have a shot.

bailenforcer wrote:
BTW!!! I was featured as a guest BEA on DOG!!! Thats why I can say FUC*OFF

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri 21 Jul 2006 03:48 
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

bailenforcer wrote:
Ya know you guys are 92% Punks who have no store front nor a license even in the state you advertise from.. you created a witch hunt on me... WELL BOYZ and GirlZ I'm sorry I happen to be a brah of Dogs,,, He served his time,, Hes better than most I've met and seen.. KISS <b>bottom</b>!!!
http://badboyz-recovery.com/phpbb2

I'm your huckelberry. I'm usually not the internet tough guy kind of person, but if you'll venture into Louisiana, and feel like you can handle a 6-2, 230 pound Cajun... i'd be happy to slap ya like your crack head mom should have.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion