Scams-Be Alert - Phony Agent • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat 01 Jul 2006 16:24 

Anthany calls other agents acting gay and saing his name is Skippy I know this because he has called me. He changes his phone number more then his underware. Are you scared to stay in one place Californa or Arizona? ""Scared someone will get you?"" :evil: :evil:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat 01 Jul 2006 16:37 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1208
Experience: More than 10 years
Quote:
BOY YOU ARE A JOKE I WILL SAY THIS YOU GOT BALLS TO POST ON THIS SITE AND POST YOUR PHONE NUMBER WHY NOT MAKE IT EASY WHY DONT YOU JUST POST YOUR PHOTO HERE ON THIS SITE FOR EVERY ONE TO SEE THIS WAY THE RECOVERY AGENTS

It's NOT balls Pablo, it's a mix of fear and stupidity knowing that his meter is ticking. If someone has a picture of him, Please post it !!!.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat 01 Jul 2006 16:58 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 757
I think he has called everyone on this forum. He's running out of people to call and getting money from.

He's called us once. But I told everyone at my office to just hang-up.
I think what everyone should do is, to get a location him, then everyone he has called get together, Then go where he is at and beat the sh** out of him and then turn him over to whoever. Cause once his mouth is wired shut for awhile, Then know one will here anything from him. He just might learn his lesson. Then again, He may not!!!!

NSIN# SF0105
LIC. #704058

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat 01 Jul 2006 20:04 

If anyone has a problum with Anthany Oliver they should start putting it into wrighting and mail it to...

Arizona Department of Insurance
2910 N. 44th St. Suite 210
Phoenix,Az. 85018-7269

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat 01 Jul 2006 20:16 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

I just IM bailguy24 and he says that it's his brother. That it anin't him an he has tried to tell people that it anin't him. He also says that he's been in jail for the last six months. I guest we all know that it's him. I ask him where his brother is and we were cut off. I wonder why???????

NSIN# SF0105
LIC. #704058

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat 01 Jul 2006 20:42 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

what jail was he in? his brother is in and out of jail. He is on parole or probation in Los ANgeles County.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat 01 Jul 2006 20:51 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

He's says in Cal. or Arizona somewhere? But I keep getting IM's from AgentMSmith@aol.com also. I know it's the same person,Oliver.

NSIN# SF0105
LIC. #704058

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun 02 Jul 2006 08:25 

One of my investigators got a call from Robert McDonald asking for a photo of Oliver call came in Restricted and then got a email asking for photo when I emailed him back asking for a phone number and a company name and address got the following email back from him ALLREADY GOT THE PHOTO. PAID 20 BUCKS TO ANOTHER AGENT. Came in from the following email address AgentMcDonald452@aol.com got the email at 10.31pm on 07/01/06 seems funny that he paid $20.00 for the photo when I know that any of us agents would not charge a fellow agent for the photo and send one out a fellow agent as long as he would give us his phone number co name and address and we could call them back and as some of you agents know and that I have been in touch with by email got his photo sent to them and the photo is the one that was sent to my partner Frank from Bob Burton also guys look at the members page 31 and see the date June 30 and look at how the last members joined one right after another seems funny the way these people joined one after another looks like to me they all may be together or the same person I may be wrong but something don’t smell right to me the agents that got the photo I hope it helps you guys out The photos went out to the Group that keep in touch with each other about Oliver . And some other agencies that asked for it

PS

Funny after we got the call from McDonald we got several phony calls all restricted numbers and the person who was calling was trying to change there voice

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun 02 Jul 2006 10:11 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1208
:? :? :? ???????????? POST the photo or a link.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun 02 Jul 2006 10:26 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

Oliver calls on restricted numbers, changes his name, says his name is SKippy, and tries to change his voice. This is pretty common for him to do. Mostly harrassing phone calls and obscene phone calls. I am certain that Smith and all of the other ones are the same person based on the style of writing.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion