Another Chapman • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed 14 Jun 2006 16:10 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 5
Experience: More than 10 years
Jake,

Item 1: Lance's article was about a musician turning to acting in a role that is near and dear to most of our hearts. He said nothing about Mr. Chapman.

2) No one here has even commented about Mr. Chapman in a negative manner in some time. Has he or his show been discussed ? Yes, but not in a disrespectful manner.

3) All of us, including yourself, do have the right to RESPECTFULLY disagree with anyone at anytime about anything. If you take issue with those who oppose Mr. Chapman, then so be it. But you do not have the right to come on this forum and attack, defame, insult, instigate, disrespect, or foster a negative atmosphere.

Refer to Forum Rules of Conduct.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu 15 Jun 2006 14:50 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3904
Unfortunately the entertainment industry feels its has to produce movies that are so far from reality with special effects, constant loud music and motion to hold the viewers' attention. They forgot about good writing and "actual" actors that can act!

Now, I do enjoy a good cop flick or sci fi movie. But it should have either good actors or a good script. I can't see this M&m flick having either. But, I can be wrong.

At 52 y/o, I tire of the the music and movies geared for the late teens to the 20 somethings. Its all eye candy with little or no substance, talent and originality.

I can only hope that this "project" by M&Ms will quickly fade as did the film Domino.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu 15 Jun 2006 18:23 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 2351
I hear snoop dog is gonna start performing classical music lmao what is the world coming to ,hollywood has run out of movie ideas so now they are remaking all the old shows from the 60's 70's and 80's. Maybe us professionals might have a new job lined up screen writers and movie producers lets get started Lance we will own the town and become rich.

Omaha, Nebraska.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri 16 Jun 2006 18:10 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3904
Forget Lalawood! Set up shop in Des Moines, Peoria, Lincoln or KC.

Your production costs will be lower and you can get REAL people as actors.

:D

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat 17 Jun 2006 08:23 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 2065
Experience: 7 - 10 years
Here's something that's funny... Last night I had a family who came in the office and saw do-do's wanted poster hanging right next to the rest of my dumb a@@ wanted ciminals. They went crazy and thought it was the coolest thing that do-do is wanted! They wanted a copy of it so they could hang it right next to the do-do tee shirt they have hanging on their wall in their trailor.

Takes all kinds to keep trash like that on TV.

Anniston, AL

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue 20 Jun 2006 10:32 
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Mindtracker wrote:
Jake,

Item 1: Lance's article was about a musician turning to acting in a role that is near and dear to most of our hearts. He said nothing about Mr. Chapman.

2) No one here has even commented about Mr. Chapman in a negative manner in some time. Has he or his show been discussed ? Yes, but not in a disrespectful manner.

3) All of us, including yourself, do have the right to RESPECTFULLY disagree with anyone at anytime about anything. If you take issue with those who oppose Mr. Chapman, then so be it. But you do not have the right to come on this forum and attack, defame, insult, instigate, disrespect, or foster a negative atmosphere.

Refer to Forum Rules of Conduct.

You mean like Bloodhound's post insinuating that I'm a homosexual and dress up like Beth? Get real! Clean up your own group before you try to advise anyone else. You have a bunch of "good ol' boys" who are disrespectful anytime a person questions them.

Don't worry, I won't post again and I can certainly see why some highly respected BEAs don't post here either.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed 21 Jun 2006 09:55 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 2065
Experience: 7 - 10 years
C-ya Jake

Anniston, AL

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion