Documentary about Fugitive Recovery and Bondsmen • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Background
 Post Posted: Wed 07 Jun 2006 20:33 
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Is my background acceptable?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat 10 Jun 2006 15:08 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 5
Experience: More than 10 years
No, it isn't. Anyway, I was entertaining the idea, but since you have created so much controversey I think it is best to not get involved with your alleged documentary.

Only a fool or a really, really naive person would agree to jump into a business deal with a nameless, faceless, person on the internet. If I want to do business with a person, I insist on meeting them in person, running a thorough background check on them, including the BBB, and seeing a sample of thier product, I also insist on past customer's and references for thier opinions.

For the most part, most of us here are prior military, leo, or both. so we like to stay in the same commo processes, i.e. Direct questions with direct answers:

Name, location, name of company, contact information, licensing information, state of California licenses that can be verified through various agencies both state and private; Other projects you have been affiliated with, etc.

In other words, a verifiable resume with all of your claims to fame, including professional references, character references, project references, etc.

I for one would also want a contract signed for all of your employees or affiliates involved with the project; hold harmless clauses, vicarious liability waivers, medical/death waivers, etc.

You obviously have no idea of the responsibility that our job entails from a potential litigation stand point:

1) We are subject to arrest at almost any given time

2) We carry with us vicarious liability for our clients

3) We can be sued by anyone we interview during a routine investigation

4) We can be sued by any occupant that we use force to gain entry into thier domicile..even if we make the apprehension there.

5) The responsibility we carry during transporting/extraditing a fugitive from point a-b. Did you know that most automobile insurances WILL NOT COVER FUGITIVE EXTRADITION ? If we are involved in a wreck during transport, most policies are automatically negated immediately because you were using your pov for "an inherently dangerous purpose which our policy does not cover".

This is why so many on here are wary of your quest for participants. We have worked too hard for too long to get where we are, only to have it all ruined in the blink of an eye by a nameless, faceless, wannabe hollywood producer.

Lastly, almost everyone knows the Latin phrase "Semper Fidelis" : "Always Faithful". Just because you can quote it, doesn't mean you were a U.S. Marine.

If that is what you are trying to claim:

1) What was your MOS ?

2) Dates of service ?

3) Rank at discharge ?

4) Type of Discharge ?

5) Last unit assigned to and name of Company Commander ?

I have been out of the service since 1985, but I can still tell you where I was, what units, ao's etc. It's not something Vets tolerate being played with.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat 10 Jun 2006 15:58 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 2351
Well said I completly agree.
U.S. ARMY 19-D CAV SCOUT
hoooah

Omaha, Nebraska.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat 10 Jun 2006 16:21 
in memoriam

PERFECT!

“What is sought is found... what is overlooked escapes” (Oedipus Rex)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun 11 Jun 2006 12:42 

I'm sorry but this wreaks of a scam. Almost seems AO's style of scam. They need several different BEAs to give them files to work so the viewing public can see many different BEAs in action, but wait...that doesn't make sense if the ghost company posting is the one doing the recovery. In fact another similarity to AO is the bringing up Marine service....Just my two cents anyway...

Post subject: Re: Background
 Post Posted: Sun 11 Jun 2006 13:28 

godsofold wrote:
Semper Fi

Quote:
Is my background acceptable?

godsofold: Just for your future reference; The way that you posted that just screams BULLSH*T!

just my $0.02

Edited to add: Very well said Mindtracker.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun 11 Jun 2006 18:00 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1208
Pup, the original response besides "Semper Fi" was a " my space " address which has since been removed in this thread. In the "my space" advertisement, which seemed propper, no name was ever given. Godsofold may very well be legitamate, but also posting under the name Relentless1, kind of emmitted a strange odor.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun 11 Jun 2006 18:11 
in memoriam

godsofold came to the wrong neighborhood!

“What is sought is found... what is overlooked escapes” (Oedipus Rex)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon 12 Jun 2006 11:58 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

I guess they decided it was best to take their business elswhere, I would have to agree. If they are for real they could use tsugss idea.

Post subject: Thanks for the responses
 Post Posted: Mon 12 Jun 2006 18:18 
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Mr. Blaylock should we ever meet face to face, you would be more than welcome to review any of my certs, documentation, SRB and references. But I won’t publish Name, numbers and so forth online. I don’t need anyone recklessly running background checks and acquiring Soc Sec #’s its bad enough that the VA let that information go. For some time I did have a link to a MySpace account so anyone could put a face to me, plus additional info. If you’re still interested (which I doubt you are) in seeing a face, please write to me at godsofold@hotmail.com and I’ll provide you with the link. No disrespect YAK but having two email accounts is far from a scam. One is a personal account and the other is business. My apologies if for some reason that seems “ify”

Below is for anyone still interested in my "sketchy" military past.

I originally enlisted in Tacoma WA and signed into the Marine Corps DEP 880623 by GySgt. Buchier and later reassigned to Sgt. Ikard. I was Processed out of Seattle MEPs. I Entered MCRD San Diego 890619, Platoon 3052 Kilo Co 3rd RTBN. SDI SSGT. Jilek, SSGT. Nelson, SSGT Reyes. Commanding Gen, Brigadier Gen. Frank J. Breth, CO Recruit Training Regiment, Col. Michael C. Bell. I Finished Boot Camp 890915 as Platoon Honor Grad, 300 PFT, WSQ 1st class and meritorious promotion to PFC. DOR 890902.
I went in as an 03 but was able to change my MOS because of my Honor Man status. “890908: Having been selected as the Platoon Honorman, I understand that I will receive a Blue Dress Issue per MCO 10120.49A. I also understand per MCO P1000.6E para 3102.2b (1) I may change my MOS. I further understand that the MOS I choose must be available and that I must meet the basic eligibility requirement”. I choose 1345, Engineer Equipment Operator.
890927 I was TEMINS to MCT, San Onofre for a few weeks.
891031 I was transferred to MCB Camp Lejeune NC, Court House Bay for training as an Engineer. Platoon Sgt was Sgt. Freeman, Class leader PFC Castle. This was back in the day when 18 year olds were still allowed to drink at E-clubs.
900227 I was transferred to 3d Assault Amphious Bn, 1st MarDiv, H&S Co, Camp Del Mar, Camp Pen. My Co was Capt Dave Simko, 1st Sgt. McMicheals. I was also promoted to LCpl. YATYAS.
910106 I was transferred to 1st MarDiv Forward, Manifa Bay, Saudi Arabia with 3rd Traks.
910108/910116 Op Desert Shield.
910117/910404 Op Desert Storm. Began at 0800, the USS Missouri began pounding with their main guns.
911212 I was transferred to 1st Tank Bn, Las Flores, Camp Pen.
920227 I was transferred to CG 3rd FSSG, LSE Co, Camp Foster, Okinawa Japan. Went there as a engineer but also served as an admin clerk filling the roles of SRB, Payroll clerk and Career Planner asst. Co was CWO3 Monzon. Time in this billet allowed me the additional MOS of 0151. Also assigned as a Chaser.
921101 Promoted to Cpl. At 3rd LSB. Lt Col. J.F. Sweet commanding. My average Pro/Con marks before being promoted to Sgt. Was 4.6/4.6
930112 Executed an extension for 23 months.
930201 I was transferred to Marine Security Guard Bn, State Dept, Qtown.
930430 Completed MSG School. I had to stay at the school longer until my paperwork and visa got processed.
930506 Issued my TS Clearance, Dip passport and visa to China.
930608 Transferred to American Embassy Beijing China, PRC. Arrived in China 930611. “C” Company, CO was LtCol Connick, Ambassador J. Stapleton Roy. My additional duty was Training NCO. Det Cmdr was SSgt Hall then GySgt. Micheal Doyle. SSgt Hall was transferred to Syria. Here I did protective duty for Pres. Bush Sr. and his wife. Got to go aboard Air Force 1, very cool.
940301 Promoted to Sgt. Col J.R. Benson commanding.
940513 Reassigned to “B” Company. American Consulate, Dhahran Saudi Arabia. CO LtCol. Spencer, Consul General David M. Winn, Det Cmdr Tony C. Goodwin. Also served as Mess NCO.
950427 We closed down the Consulate in Dhahran. State Dept said there was not a great enough threat. My Det was the last group of Marines to serve there. A couple months later Khobar Towers was bombed.
950428 Reenlisted for 23 months. This was to have sufficient obligated service to compete for the FY-96 boatspace.
950617 As group my whole Det was moved to the new Embassy in Almaty Kazahkstan. “A” Company, CO Lt.Col Wilk, Ambassador William H. Courtney, Det Cmdr GySgt. K.S. Shaw. (Shaw was later relieved for cause.)
950719 Retested the ASVAB to transfer into the intelligence field. Scores GT 125, MM 115, CL 113, EL 109.
951127 First Honorable Discharge on top of a Kazahkstani Hydroelectric dam. Then I received my Certificate of Reelistment.
951218 Received my first and only page 11 entry. I missed curfew by 80 mins. Oh well.
951219 Reassigned to 1st Light Armored Recon Bn, Las Flores, Camp Pen. Served as Plt. Sgt for the 82 man platoon. H&S Company, CO LtCol Dunlap then LtCol Sward, Maintenance Bn CO, CWO2 Miller then CWO3 James Hein. Served as SOG many times.
961001 TAD to SNCOA, MCAS El Toro until 961107. School commanders were SgtMaj. Hunter and GySgt Schmidt. Then back to LAR. Here we got a new Company Gy. GySgt Morrisey whom I met and served with on MSG Duty. We lost 3 Marines when they rolled their LAR vehicle off a cliff at Case Springs. 980326 Executed another extension for Recruiting Duty, 7 months then a reenlistment.
980331 Assigned to Recruiter School at MCRD San Diego. 6 week school, then leave.
980731 Joined for duty with RS Jacksonville, RSS Tallahassee. Assigned to PCS Thomasville Georgia, with SSgt. Killian. CO was Major Laura Little.
000316 Separation physical conducted by J.E. Hedrick, Lt. USNR at Albany Logistics Base.
000627 Final discharge. Honorable, out of Tallahassee. Total service time 11 years, 9 days. Last enlisted commander was SSGT. Levy Smith.

MCI-
3420 Personal Finance, 7001 Techniques of Military Instruction, 7002A Leadership, 7004B Physical Training Management, 7005A Weapons, 7007 Admin/Plans/Policies/Procedures, 7103 Tactical Communications, 7104F Personnel Admin, 7105F Military Justice, 7106B Leadership, 7107C Military Training, 7108E Drills, Ceremonies, Uniform, Regulations and Inspections, 7109B Marine Corps History and Traditions, 0210 Terrorism Counteraction for Marines.

Too many courses taken as an MSG to list.

AWARDS-
Rifle Expert 3rd Award, Pistol Expert 2nd. Regular Fleet qualification wasn’t necessary on MSG Duty.
National Defense Service Medal, Southeast Asia Service Medal w/2*, Kuwait Liberation Medal w/1*, Sea Service Deployment Ribbon w/1*, Good Conduct Medal w/1*, Navy Unit Commendation Medal w/1*, Overseas Service Ribbon w/2*, Recruiter Ribbon, Marine Security Guard Ribbon, Letters of Appreciation.

Took the PC 832 course at Rio Hondo College. Instructors Matthews, Sauls, Bocanegra, Zaharek, and Kimbers.
Took the pre bail licensing and 8 hour power to arrest class thru the Bail Resource Center which was taught by Corey.

Combat Handgun 1-3, CQB Tactics, American Defense Enterprises 2006.
BSIS Guard Card exp 2/29/08
CPR Certification exp 1/29/08
Veterans of Foreign War, Marines, Post #14000, exp 12/31/06
American Legion, Post #1000, exp 12/31/06
USA Track & Field 12/31/06
Law Enforcement Alliance of America, exp 12/31/06
WA State, CCW permit exp 8/06

Currently do recovery, private security and executive protection.

Anyone is welcome to join us on Myspace. We are putting together a nice group of Bondsmen, BEA's, LEO's and Military members from across the country for networking, idea sharing and friendship. Please contact me here godsofold@hotmail.com and I'll send the link.

Semper Fi :D

Almost forgot. Since I have full coverage on my transport vehicle ANYONE who rides in the vehicle whether it be for personal or commercial use is covered both medically and for liability purposes. Have a great day!

Last edited by godsofold on Wed 14 Jun 2006 14:09, edited 2 times in total.

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion