Documentary about Fugitive Recovery and Bondsmen • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Documentary about Fugitive Recovery and Bondsmen
 Post Posted: Fri 19 May 2006 01:06 
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

We are putting together an Internet based documentary about Fugitive Recovery Agents and Bondsman. We are looking for several Bail Agencies in the Los Angeles area that would like to participate and grab some additional exposure in exchange for providing us with fugitives to apprehend. You will receive credit, plugs, banner ads, links to your website and on air exposure.
This WILL NOT be a "dog the bounty" or "family bond" type program . We are a very professional group of experienced Recovery Agents, all well educated, former military and law enforcement. We are not adrenaline junkies or cowboys.
Our goal is to shine a positive and professional light on the Bail Industry dedicated to the men and women that make it that way. This will be streamloaded and shown on our webcast for viewing 24/7. Thank you. godsofold@hotmail.com

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri 19 May 2006 05:45 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1208
Experience: More than 10 years
[/quote]We are looking for several Bail Agencies in the Los Angeles area that would like to participate and grab some additional exposure in exchange for providing us with fugitives to apprehend.

Perhaps you could identify yourself and your associates with a broader description of your intentions.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri 19 May 2006 08:20 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

I think the problem is that his description was a bit TOO broad LOL... Perhaps a more specific or detailed version would garner a bit more interest?

"Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath."
- Kingdom of Heaven

Post subject: Thanks for the comments
 Post Posted: Fri 19 May 2006 15:07 
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Me and my associates, on occassion, when engaged by either civilians or law enforcement, both groups without further knowing our training or history assume that what we do is just like what is seen on current tv programs. They believe that what we do as Recovery Officers is kick in doors, scream/yell, and mistreat a wanted subject once in custody. I've seen other BEA's do this.
Like wise, they tend to believe that Bondsmen do their best to hustle people out of their money or collateral or in general not fully understand what it is a Bondsman does. Ofcourse this is not everyones belief or opinion.
Are there some bad apples out there, yes. Our intention is to show people that most folks in this industry are not hot heads, we love our jobs and we treat people with respect regardless of who you are. I believe that if we can show a strong postive side/experience to the work we do, maybe we can raise the standards even higher in regards to who can receive a license (not tv felons) ,weed out some of the cowboys that cover this industry with negativety by showing what professionalism is and take away some of the misconceptions about our jobs.
Why did I mention "we are looking for several bail agenices?" Because it's all of our jobs to create a better image, FOR ALL OF US. We can't do this alone.
Please don't misunderstand me, I'm not trying to sit on a high horse and preach. It's just time to tighten up and help is appreciated.

Semper Fi

Last edited by godsofold on Fri 19 May 2006 21:26, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri 19 May 2006 15:28 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3904
Contact the Los Angeles Bail Agents Assoc, Golden State Bail Agents Assoc and the California Bail Agents Assoc. They all have websites. They can email mail their LA area members with your offer.

Post subject: Thanks
 Post Posted: Fri 19 May 2006 15:31 

Thank you Tony, I will do that :)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri 19 May 2006 21:01 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 2351
quote: in exchange for providing us with fugitives to apprehend: lol sure here you go.

Omaha, Nebraska.

Post subject: Thanks for the comment
 Post Posted: Fri 19 May 2006 21:11 
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

How else would you expect us to conduct work with agencies? I'm open to suggestions. Thanks

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat 20 May 2006 05:04 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1208
Your intent sounds good but you haven't really answered the questions asked. Who are you and give us a little backround on yourselves.

Semper Fi

Post subject: Background
 Post Posted: Sat 20 May 2006 15:49 
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Semper Fi

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion