Fugitive Recovery Body Armour/Vest • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Fugitive Recovery Body Armour/Vest
 Post Posted: Sun 07 May 2006 17:33 

I have been searching the web but can not find a Vest that specifically has either Fugitive Recovery Agent or Surety Agent on it. Basically I am looking for a Vest that has one of those names on it as a patch or so forth.

Does anyone have and/or know where I can buy a Body Armour Vest with a Fugitive Recovery or Surety Agent indentifying patch on the vest itself?

Any idea's and help would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Eric

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon 08 May 2006 08:52 

CHECK THESE WEBSITES.. WWW.COPSPLUS.COM, WWW.CHEAPERTHANDIRT.COM

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon 08 May 2006 18:52 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 5
Experience: More than 10 years
Basically you are putting the cart before the horse. You find a vest that suits your tactical needs THEN you adorn it with the required patches (if any). Any alterations shop or uniform shop can sew a BEA patch on your vest shell.

Also, depending on what state you live in, the patch may be illegal. Make sure you check your local and state laws; also consider a velcro system for patches in case you do go into a state that regulates those kinds of monikers.

for example, I was legal in the state of Al. displaying those kinds of badges, but I would be illegal in the States of Ga, Ar, Fl, DC area, Ny, and a host of others as well. So you dont want a patch that is permanently sewn on, or you will need 2 shell carriers.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue 09 May 2006 12:06 
Posting Newbie
Posting Newbie

Hes a good site i got my big back patch from http://www.nkandassociates.com/garments/patches.htm

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue 09 May 2006 13:36 

GREAT JOB RUFFIN...I FAILED TO MENTION THOSE FEW WORDS OF ADVICE..THANKS FOR THE BACK-UP BUDDY........

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun 14 May 2006 12:15 
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Ditto...I agree with Ruffin. Any equipment or apparel you get, just have a seamstress apply velcro to your vest shell, tactical carrier, jackets..etc, then do the same thing to the patches you order. Another good product are the "hidden agenda" jackets and etc., these come with hidden flaps that can be displayed within seconds.

303-961-3613

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion