BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR THIS BROTHER(IN ARMS) • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: lance
 Post Posted: Thu 20 Apr 2006 13:06 
in memoriam

the reason lance is not here is there was a dispute between admin and lance-that is all anybody need know--phil has his reasons so does lance and lance is still my associate and partner

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu 20 Apr 2006 14:13 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 2
Experience: 7 - 10 years
Lance asked me to post this so Im posting it. This is his post from another forum that is private. He said to post it.

Would someone be so kind as to post on the public forum the reason I am not there. The admin wanted to register on this site but he wouldn't fill in his profile like everyone else did so he was denied access. That is the reason Phil banned me from the public forum... none other.

So thats why he has not been on in a while.

-X-
St. Louis, MO
FRN#2
Member of The C.B.C

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu 20 Apr 2006 14:17 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 2065
I got your back Lance...

Anniston, AL

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu 20 Apr 2006 15:44 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 0
THATS JACKED UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

423-421-2897

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat 22 Apr 2006 11:02 

SO WHATS NEXT FOR EVERYONE ELSE? IF WE DONT WEAR THE RIGHT HAT,SHOES,OR GOD FORBID HAVE A DISAGREEMENT WITH SOMEONE ON THIS FORUM.WE GONNA GET KICKED OFF TOO...PEOPLE THIS IS WHY WE NEED A NATIONAL FORUM SO THIS CRAP WILL CEASE.. IF THERE IS A CALLING AS A GROUP THEN IT WILL BE DECIDED AS A WHOLE NOT THIS DICTATORSHIP OF A FORUM....FREE SPEACH IS GRANTED BY THE CONSTITUTION,BUT NOT ALLOWED HERE??/ HUM SOUNDS FAMILAR TO ME..WHERE HAVE I HEARD THIS B4? OH YEAH .....BERLIN,GERMANY FROM ADOLF HITLER..DO AS I SAY NOT AS I DO GOT TO LOVE THAT HUH?

FREE MY PEOPLE, LET MY PEOPLE GO IN PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OR WOULD YOU PREFER ... HAIL HITLER?

Post subject: lance
 Post Posted: Sat 22 Apr 2006 11:45 
in memoriam

I AM NOT TAKING SIDES--LANCE IS MY ASSOCIATE AND PARTNER AND I MODERATE THIS SITE FOR PHIL--YOU HAVE TO RELIZE THAT IS IS A PRIVATELY OWNED SITE SO THE OWNER PHIL HAS THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANYONE HE WANTS NO QUESTIONS ASKED--IN ESSENCE ITS JUST LIKE THE TRESSPASSING LAWS-YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANYONE ON YOUR PROPERTY NO QUESTIONS ASKED--THIS IS ONE OF THE BASIC RIGHTS OF OUR SYSTEM OF LAWS --EVEN THOUGHT I MIGHT NOT AGREE IN THIS SITUATION I BACK UP PHILS RIGHT TO MAKE THAT DECISION

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat 22 Apr 2006 14:44 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Well said.

Personally I think this was all a misunderstanding. I like both sites for different reasons.

I think the rising costs of gas is making a lot of us grumpy. I for one have cut down my driving as much as possible... predictions are for 5 bucks a gallon in the next two months. Was plannning to go to florida with my GF for a vacation but now we are reconsidering.

"Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath."
- Kingdom of Heaven

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun 23 Apr 2006 16:44 

WELL GREAT POINT, BUT WITHOUT ALL OF US, THIS SITE WOULD BE USELESS...RIGHT OR WRONG? ALL FORUM SITES HAVE CERTAIN RULES TO REGISTER..WHY NOT FILL IT OUT COMPLETELY AND GO ON WITH OUR LIVES...ITS NOT LIKE HE'S SELLING THE INFO TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER..HELL THATS WHY WE HAVE EBAY FOR ALL THAT.. NO NEED TO BE PETTY ABOUT NOT BEING ON SOMEONE'S SITE (DUE TO GOOD REASONING)...THATS MY OPINION ,MAYBE I'M WRONG..I'M SURE SOMEONE WILL LET ME KNOW IF I AM..HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE,BE SAFE.

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion