LETS GET A NATIONAL ASSOCIATION TOGETHER • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue 14 Mar 2006 09:45 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

It is one helluva a good start ..... lets keep it rolling 8)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue 14 Mar 2006 09:49 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 2
Experience: 7 - 10 years
I got a code of conduct too. The mission statement above is based on my own company mission statement with a few changes.

-X-
St. Louis, MO
FRN#2
Member of The C.B.C

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue 14 Mar 2006 09:54 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

I have all of that also I am going to pull them up and see if anything could or should be added or just leave it all alone. I have as I am sure most others do also Codes of Conduct, Ethics, Company Mission Statement etc. It is nice to see that at least it has a start instead of just talk, maybe this will get some wings this time around :shock:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue 14 Mar 2006 10:15 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

We can edit, and incorporate parts or all of each plus what others have to say or add. I am going to wait and see what others say but, I think that we have at least started the ball rolling in the right direction. Do you think we need to move this discussion to another site where we can do it without interference of non-Beas? Just a thought.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue 14 Mar 2006 10:20 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

If your refering to the place I think your talkin about might be a good idea. BUT, that site has one of the toughest critics onit..lol you know who I mean :wink:

-X-
St. Louis, MO
FRN#2
Member of The C.B.C

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue 14 Mar 2006 10:25 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

I know exactly what you mean :D . I think it would be ok with him for the simple reason of why that site was started in the first place. He does not think this will work but, if it gets going with serious momentum and commitment he would come on board. He is just tired of all the hot air and no action which I can understand.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue 14 Mar 2006 10:29 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Yeah I can see why he thinks that. I remember a while back when I wanted to start a small black and white industry magazine "newsletter" and he really gave me his opinion on that..lol but it was true, there were only a few people who even showed any interest in it so it went out the window really fast. Go ahead and add it to the other place. Im there too doin some adjustments.

-X-
St. Louis, MO
FRN#2
Member of The C.B.C

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue 14 Mar 2006 11:33 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

This topic has been copied to another forum where only individuals that actually work in this field can respond to it. Those individuals associated with the other forum please continue this discussion on that site and this one if all are ok with it.

Post subject: association
 Post Posted: Sat 18 Mar 2006 15:04 
in memoriam

lets get moving people - i know people are busy-i have been speaking to my senator and congressmen about our plight--they both said the key to winning a battle such as we need to fight are numbers(votes) we need to get this started WAKE UP GET THE LEAD OUT LETS JUST DO IT

Post subject: good work
 Post Posted: Tue 28 Mar 2006 05:10 
in memoriam

people good work to start and i realize we are busy trying to make a living but that will soon end unless we get ourselves motivated and get this group of its hind end-some of you have been hitting the bricks and have put some people together--WE NEED MORE-WE NEED A STRONG VOICE-WE NEED YOUR IDEAS--WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT-WE NEED YOU AND ALL YOUR BEA FRIENDS TO ORGANIZE AND START A REGINAL COUNCIL IN EVERY PART OF THIS COUNTRY--I AM DOING THIS IN NEW ENGLAND--MASS, NH ,VT, ME AND STARTING TO GET INTO CONN-DON IS MAKING PROGRESS IN AREA AND YAK IS DOING NJ AND HAVING SOME SUCCESS--NY IS LOST AS THERE ARE NO LEGAL BEAS JUST PI'S-500.000.00 BOND NOT AVAILABLE-WE NEED TO ADDRESS THAT PROBLEM--LETS ALL GET GOING HERE OR MY PREDICITIONS OF EXTINTION WILL COME TRUE

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion