LETS GET A NATIONAL ASSOCIATION TOGETHER • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post subject: again
 Post Posted: Sun 12 Mar 2006 11:27 
in memoriam

please we are not looking for money at this time (that comes latter)we are looking for a little time and effort to help sign up people and speak to the about this effort--i know each of us has a little different dream and there might be some conflict but thats ok that how we put our best foot foward--we can not do this as indiviuals it will only work as a powerhouse group - please get your friends to commit to you and to us to help--this will die unless we can form a core group quickly and have some phone meetings or even some direct meeting and chats--sometimes i feel like david challenging goliath but we can also win with your help--just think about the good we could do-cut rate insurance -pro legislation pro legal representation and many more benifits

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun 12 Mar 2006 23:24 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

I PM'd David about it to see if he is interested or know of others... I think Mark Matingly as well as Kevin Rose may also be interested or know of others if none of them wish to be the reps.

"Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath."
- Kingdom of Heaven

Post subject: association
 Post Posted: Mon 13 Mar 2006 02:17 
in memoriam

HERE IT IS 0407 HOURS EASTERN TIME MONDAY MORNING AND I CAN NOT SLEEP(I GAVE IT UP FOR LENT MANY YEARS AGO-HOW'S THAT POSSIBLE I'M JEWISH-I KNOW- MY WIFE IS ITALIAN CATHOLIC THATS CLOSE ENOUGH I GUESS)ANY WAY GLAD TO SEE MANY PEOPLE RESPONDING-WE NEED TO SPEAK TO OUR FRIENDS AND CONTACTS WE NEED TO GET PEOPLE EXCITIED ABOUT THIS--WE MUST DO IT NOW AND WE MUST DO IT QUICKLY-I HATE TO SOUND LIKE A CHEER LEADER BUT LETS GET OFF OUR BUTTS AND START TALKING OR THIS THING WILL DIE - I KNOW EACH ONE OF YOU HAS THEIR OWN DREAM OF WHAT THIS ASSOCIATION SHOULD BE LETS GET IT OUT AND GOING

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon 13 Mar 2006 11:36 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

First you need to have a set of goals and what you are trying to accomplish. Who are you going to try and approach with these goals? Are you going to try and get National Standards set? There is a lot of work involved to get this off the ground and, I think you need to have basic standards first instead of organizing different groups around the country. It would be to confusing to keep everyone together unless you start off with a set of goals, rules, guidlines and commitment. I am all for this but, we need to start off right or not at all.

Post subject: ASSOCIATION
 Post Posted: Mon 13 Mar 2006 15:53 
in memoriam

BOB I TO THOUGHT OF THAT --THERE ARE SO MANY OF US THAT HAVE IDEAS I THOUGHT I WOULD GET A CORE GTOUP TOGETHER AND GET IDEAS FOR A MISSION STATEMENT OF GOALS--WE ALL KNOW WHATS GOING ON AND WE HAVE AS MANY IDEAS AS STARS AS HOW THEY SHOULD BE ADDRESSED-I WOULD LIKE THE GROUP TO BUILD A STATEMENT OF GOALS NOT JUST ME--AGAIN I MAY BE WRONG I HAVE BEEN ONCE OR TWICE BEFORE

Post subject: PHONE NUMBERS
 Post Posted: Mon 13 Mar 2006 15:56 
in memoriam

EVERYBODY THAT IS INTERESTED IN HELPING OUT PLEASE EMAIL ME A TELEPHONE NUMBER AND BEST TIME TO CALL(EASTERN TIME ZONE)AND I WILL CALL YOU-SEND NUMBERS TO MY EMAIL OR PM ME

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue 14 Mar 2006 06:35 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 2570
Experience: More than 10 years
Don & Hadley,
I PM'd Don but do not know if he received it at it has never work since i have been a member here. Any way at this time i could not be real involved as my mother has lung cancer and only has been given 6 months to a year left. She has decided not to have treatments as she is 78 years young and wishes to join dad up above as we lost him in 1998 as to my moving to Indiana from Louisiana to be with mom as i have been the long lost son that lived in another state for 20 years. My vote goes to Don at this time as he is a good speaker and to me has a good head on his shoulders. I would be willing to sit on a board for the State of Indiana as advisory as i am old school BEA and Private Detective Agency owner. So you can count me in as a member for the State of Indiana.

Retired Private Investigator & Bail Enforcement
NAM VET 1969- 1975 US Army (RECON)
Office 260-220-3877
1-888-631-5520
Fax 260-456-6062

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue 14 Mar 2006 09:16 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

David I will keep your mother in my thoughts and prayers.

Hadley you can call me at anytime I will answer your call unless I am on scene at the time.

We need to first decide who will be the main coordinator that all thoughts and ideas that will be sent to for organizing and distribution. From there we can all then decide what to keep, what to get rid of, what to add etc.

Are we going to start off with a mission statement? Do we need bylaws? Do we need rank and structure? We have al lot of work to do just to get started.

I am in for whatever we all decide.

Last edited by HoundDog on Tue 14 Mar 2006 09:27, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue 14 Mar 2006 09:25 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 2
Experience: 7 - 10 years
Do you have a name for this Association yet?

-X-
St. Louis, MO
FRN#2
Member of The C.B.C

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue 14 Mar 2006 09:28 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Tim my vote would be what the other site calls itself PBEAA with an extra A for association.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion