PBUS • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post subject: police
 Post Posted: Tue 29 Nov 2005 08:25 
in memoriam

We work very closely with all pds and many times the pds make the arrest-as an old fat guy I would rather sit in my office with my rotties than hit the pavement looking for a--hole skips-but it just does not happen many times for many reasons ie cops to busy, skip starts moving before cops arrive-skip spotted by accident(bail god heard my prayers that day) etc. In many places we work we are the nearest thing to law enforcement that people see--vermont has very few leo state covers most towns only 300 troopers for the whole state--many times dispatch says we need to wait for hours or even days for a cop--once we were told if we kill the skip leave him on the door step they will take care of it when they can(not jokeing)another time the pd refused to back us up(even though the man had multiple warrents)because they said he was to dangerous.I hope the pbus does implement this for their members - in a short time no more pbus more work for us

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed 15 Feb 2006 10:04 

Is anyone going to the conf. in Vegas?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed 15 Feb 2006 11:50 

I will be in Vegas for convention..I am new to Bail bond business and wanted to take some of the courses they offered..(REDUCING LOSSES, and normal day operations)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon 20 Feb 2006 20:03 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1208
Experience: More than 10 years
I just got a call from a friend who is working a booth at the PBUS convention going on right now in Las Vegas. He informed me that not only du -du was scheduled there but our friends from USRB also has a booth there. Another exhibitor is Blaze Bail Bonds of NJ, the ak'r who stood up for the democrats and Peter Barnes trying to abolish the existing BEA's without a PI license in NJ. All they need is the tattooist for the MS 13's and i believe P T Barnum would have a run for his money in sideshow entertainment. :lol:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon 20 Feb 2006 21:54 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 2
Experience: 7 - 10 years
LOL.....Good one!!!

-X-
St. Louis, MO
FRN#2
Member of The C.B.C

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue 28 Feb 2006 08:09 

Most of you here are highly misinformed and simply wrong with your impressions of PBUS. I invite you all to attend a meeting and get an overall idea for what they are trying to accomplish within our professions. Most of them are BONDSMAN not recovery agents, so naturally they are going to look out for themselves; much like an association of BEA's would do! So called (du-du) DOG, presented himself very well and made some pretty strong arguments for gun control, safe skip tracing, and making money in this business.

"Think before you act, know before you judge!"

Post subject: AGAIN BEAS AND PBUS
 Post Posted: Tue 28 Feb 2006 10:49 
in memoriam

PBUS IS A DIEING ORGANIZATION AS PROVEN BY THEIR DROP IN MEMBERSHIP--I WISH THAT THEY COULD TURN THEIR LOSING POSITION AROUND AND WELCOME PRO BEA TO THEIR RANKS BUT THEY HAVE SHOWN TIME AND AGAIN A RELUCTANCE TO EMBRACE OUR PROFFESSION-THIS LATEST SITUATION IS JUST THE ICEING ON THE CAKE--AS FAR AS GUN CONTROL GOES WHAT CAN DU-DU KNOW BECAUSE HE IS NOT ALLOWED TO EVEN OWN ONE--HE TRIED TO GET A LICENSE BUT WAS TURNED DOWN-AS FAR AS HIS SHOW GOES HIS ARREST ARE ALL BRAIN DEAD METH HEADS--YES HIS CREW DOES MAKE MONEY IN BONDING AND IT IS GOOD FOR THEM BUT AS FAR AS BEA HE DOES NOT SPEAK NOR REPRESENT ANY PRO BEA I KNOW OF AND IS A BAD EXAMPLE OF WHAT WE SHOULD BE--WE SHOULD STRIVE TO EMULATE THE FEDERAL MARSHALLS WAY OF DOING BUSINESS AND THERE TACTICAL TRAINING AND PROCEDURES--THIS IS NOT A PERSONAL ATTACK ON THE CLOWN SHOW BUT ON A SCRIPTED ENTERTAINMENT MEDIUM THAT HAS LITTLE OR NO IDEA HOW BEA SHOULD BE DONE--BRING DOG TO NY BOSTON ALTLANTA ANY MAJOR CITY IN THIS COUNTRY AND HE WOULD NOT LAST A WEEK BEFORE HE OR HIS CREW GOT INJURED OR KILLED--GUNCONTROL IS REALLY PEOPLE CONTROL WHEN YOU HAVE PROPERLY TRAINED PEOPLE WITH POLICIES AND PROCEDURES IN PLACE YOU HAVE NO GUN PROBLEM --WHEN YOU HAVE AMATURE WANNABEES UNQUALIFIED AND UNTRAINED YOU HAVE A TIME BOMB WAITING TO EXPLODE-THAT IS WHAT THE CLOWN SHOW IS CREATING--IF YOU NOTICED EVEN HAWAII IS TRYING TO GET HIM OUT BY THERE HEARING OF HOUSE BILL 3014--WE SHALL ALL SEE THE NEXT FEW MONTHS WILL BE VERY INTERESTING

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue 28 Feb 2006 10:53 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1208
Experience: More than 10 years
Quote:
Most of them are BONDSMAN not recovery agents, so naturally they are going to look out for themselves;

:shock: Well, that about sums it up.

Quote:
"Think before you act, know before you judge!"

The more i think, the more i agree with the veterans on this board.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue 28 Feb 2006 11:13 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

I myself am also a bondsman along with being a Private Investigator and do know what PBUS has been trying to accomplish. I know quite a few bonding company owners here in Arkansas that have belonged to PBUS so I will state that if they need someone like him to talk about the right way to do our BEA jobs then they are the ones that are mis-informed not us. I have only wathced 2 of his shows and that was enough to see how un-professional he does his job and then to have him talk about how to do the work just does not work for myself. I understand that they wanted a high profile individual to bring attention to their convention but, I can't have any respect for someone that in my opinion brings negative impressions to this line of work or anyone that thinks he is the spokesperson for this industry regardless, of how well he may or may not have spoke.

Do not think this was an attack on yourself it is just my opinion and response to your post.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion