Commentary on Relaity Shows • PUBLIC SECTION • Media Coverage • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Re: Commentary on Relaity Shows
 Post Posted: Thu 26 Jul 2012 17:12 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: None
The best solution is to turn off the lights.. :lol:

BailSpeak Alumni
N.A.B.B.I member

Post subject: Re: Commentary on Relaity Shows
 Post Posted: Fri 27 Jul 2012 19:48 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 1474
Experience: More than 10 years
agenovia wrote:
The best solution is to turn off the lights.. :lol:

Candle light.... or a nite light... or.......... uh............ wait a minute....... what are you talking about..... turn off the lights.......?? and do what? oh..... we watch Leno every nite with the lights out.... we usually get through the dialog before one or the other falls asleep.... is that what you are talking about?????????

... and what happens in my house is absolutely an "unreality show"...............

My kids tell me that our dogs live in a GERIATRIC house.... both of us are close to 70.... I sleep with a CPAP... (you may not know what that is... it is a machine that forces air down your throat at about 140mph.... and if you have trouble breathing, you won't anymore!!! In fact, if you die during the nite... you will still be dead but still breathin' in the morning... 8) )... Gail sleeps with a BPAP with an oxygen machine running beside it... so there are 3 machines running in the bedroom plus a ceiling fan... a table fan on me... the central air running... two dogs also on the foot of the bed snoring (yes, and if it is thundering... they are under my pillow).... so our bedroom sounds like an auto machine shop, air compressors and air wrenches.... so whether the lights are on or off is a moot point... and if the house alarm should go off... between two dogs raising hell, me falling out of bed trying to get the damn mask off and then tripping on my slippers while trying to get one of my pistols out of the drawer.... or the pump shotgun from where ever I put it.... I usually forget.... Gail is screaming that someone is breaking in.... the town cops call to see if all is ok, because I have a bull horn speaker on my garage that goes off with a siren when my house or garage alarm sounds... which wakes up everyone within a mile of my house.... and they are calling to check on us.... "hell no, I'm not ok.... I just shot my big toe off and Gail is screaming so loud I can't hear the phone calls... and my neighbor is banging on the back door" and I think I just peed in my pants...

Reality show............. you want a reality show????? I'll give ya a 'freekin' reality show..................

oh, sorry, I got off the subject....

DCJS: 99-176979
Cell: 434-294-0222

"Endeavor to Persevere" "Lone Watie"

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that , comes from bad judgment" "Will Rogers"

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Media Coverage