T.R.A.P. Team, LLC • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: T.R.A.P. Team, LLC
 Post Posted: Sun 22 Jul 2012 13:31 

B Williams wrote:
Dominic,

No one is hijacking this thread. You will see that there are people here that want to know about people we may need at some point in time. I can assure you, most won't give anyone the time of day on here, much less consider working for them without knowing about them. I live in NC, do you have any licensed agents in my state? No hijacking, just a question. We can't be everywhere all the time and might need your services or maybe you need someone from NC.

If you prefer we can start another thread...let me know, because I'd really like to get to know your company.

Take care

Thank you, Mr. Williams, for your reply. I would be happy to discuss my company, my background, or any other details that you may be interested in.

Our company has been providing fugitive recovery services since 2009. We have apprehended fugitives all over the United States, including Kentucky and Illinois, two states that do not recognize commercial bail. We accomplished this through due diligence, professional contacts, and tactical execution.

We do not currently have an agent in North Carolina, however, our agents in Tennessee cover any cases we may have in North Carolina.

Although we started as a local company, we have been diligently expanding our area of operations, using an association-type business model. No one can be every where at once, which is the reason we have chosen this approach. The way in which we set up this "association" benefits everyone. Recovery teams pay nothing for any cases that they develop on their own. However, if we refer them a case through the company, then a small fee is paid to us for sending the work.

Our local team still operates throughout Florida, and is available to other recovery teams within the "association" when needed in Florida.

Any other questions, feel free to ask.

Post subject: Re: T.R.A.P. Team, LLC
 Post Posted: Sun 22 Jul 2012 13:41 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1
Experience: More than 10 years
Dominic -

This is one of the main reasons for FRN (Fugitive Recovery Network): to connect members from other states together. Not everyone can be every where - however - FRN can be.

FRN has been around since 2001 and has helped numerous members.

If you are looking for assistance in apprehending a fugitive located just about anywhere you can contact one of thousands of our members.

I am working on ways to improve the system and create an even better method for connecting through FRN.

If you or anyone has suggestions for improvement - I am always open to suggestions.

US Bail Bond Directory
Private Investigator Database

Please post questions in the "Comments or Suggestions" Forum
PM is only for private requests or comments

Post Posted: Sun 22 Jul 2012 13:51 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3902
I think I now understand. You are looking for a network of people across the country that is already in business to go to when you need them in a specific area? If I'm wrong please correct me, I'll take no offense. I do have a skip in Puebla Mexico and would like him brought back to NC so I can file to remit. can you help me with this? Actually, he is a skip from an Insurance company that I chased to mexico, my bad. That's all for now.

Take care

Asheville NC 28804
828-777-8667
Lic # NC10013561
Lic # TN 2033018

Never be haughty to the humble
or humble to the haughty - Jefferson Davis

Post Posted: Sun 22 Jul 2012 13:59 

Mr. Cross,

The problem that we have encountered with several of the professional associations (names omitted intentionally), is that you never know the quality of the people that you are trusting your recovery to. We have endeavored to set a high standard and our recovery teams are recommended by members, and vetted by us, for investigative and tactical knowledge. We are trying to redo what has already been done, but at a higher standard. I would be happy to discuss this with you further. Please feel free to call me at any time.

Mr. Williams,

We do have some contacts in Mexico that may be able to help you. Call me on Monday, and we can discuss this further.

Post Posted: Sun 22 Jul 2012 14:10 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1
Dominic -

First, Mr Cross was my grandfather he died a few years ago... My Dad goes by "Skip" and I go by "Phill" neither of us normally responds to "Mr. Cross" :lol: 8)

I fully understand the need for getting qualified and experienced members those are a few of the changes taking effect on this website.

1st we are now requiring all Directory Listings to pay a $10 fee for a standard listing, still only $50 for a Premium Listing, which as you know has greater benefits. This will be just one step in resolving the inaccurate listings that may be shown in the directory.

Additionally, all members of the "VERIFIED AGENTS" usergroup receive a verification check mark next to their Directory Listing - these are the active members of the directory and have been vetted by the other members.

More information on becoming a VERIFIED member can be found:

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=12808

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1899

US Bail Bond Directory
Private Investigator Database

Please post questions in the "Comments or Suggestions" Forum
PM is only for private requests or comments

Post Posted: Sun 22 Jul 2012 14:20 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3902
Dominic,

Phil Cross owns this forum and I can tell you with no hesitation, the best of the best are on this forum. You don't know me, but it's true just the same. If you are looking to network, not hire, (as in employee) you have come to the right place. Hang around a while and you will spot the real deals. As you stated you have tried other forums and you are now careful about who you deal with, we are the same. That is the reasoning behind the questions. I'm sure you now understand. Some of us have been burned also. One word of caution, be very careful when sending someone from Tn to NC to make a re-arrest. Your guy could go to jail with the defendant. NC is on the same level as FL when it comes to out of state recoveries. I don't need additional work, but if you need an address check in my area let me know. The guy in Mexico, I'll have to get with the attorney of the insurance company to make that call, if he's willing I'll ask him to call you. I can tell you now, if it's illegal he won't call, but I'm assuming you know a legal way to do this. Look into joining, NABBI.ORG

Take care

Asheville NC 28804
828-777-8667
Lic # NC10013561
Lic # TN 2033018

Never be haughty to the humble
or humble to the haughty - Jefferson Davis

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion