BEA Licensing in Colorado? • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Re: BEA Licensing in Colorado?
 Post Posted: Thu 08 Oct 2009 21:32 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 324
Experience: 5 - 7 years
Okay, fine. After we all tear up the town, I will show the others all the back country around here. After we enjoy all the beautiful scenery, we will enjoy it even more looking for you. On the off-chance that we give up having fun and get serious, you will have had a very uncomfortable existance wondering just when we would find you. Just know that all the time you know that eventually we will find you, we are enjoying ourselves, enjoying your discomfort, because you know that we will find you.

I concede that your survivor skills are much better than mine, but my advantage is that I have been taught that survivor sklls only go so far. Eventually a person requires some contact with civilation, or civlation finds them. Unless you completely drop off the face of the earth, and are never seen by another person, you will be found.

Darlin', you know that I am just funning you, but that what I say is true. You are welcome anytime, and so is the girlfriend and any other business partner that you trust. I always enjoy meeting and spending time with other pros, particularly those that I know online. We build relationshiips on the forums, but it is so much nicer to meet face to face.

Sales Associate, Prepaid Legal Services, Inc.
Walsenburg, CO

Proud Member of the AB Reject Club

Post subject: Re: BEA Licensing in Colorado?
 Post Posted: Mon 16 Jul 2012 17:37 
Posting Newbie
Posting Newbie

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: < 1 year
Heard today that as of July 01 2012 Colorado no longer requires the 16 hour class to be certified as a BEA.
I have went to Colorado Statute website for the state of Colorado and I am finding little info on this. The source that I heard it from said he was just on the phone with one of the schools for the course.
Could someone please help me out and see if they can find anything out about this?
I am certified and run my own operation and knowing this information will be most helpful in our hiring methods aswell.
We will still require a fingerprint and background check, but I would think that the 16 hour class should still be required as it gives valuable information about the laws and regulations involved in Fugitive recovery.

Thank you for any updats on revisions and statutes you can find.

Striker Fugitive Task Force
CERT BEA
Colorado Springs, CO
We run state wide.

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion