New Show Premieres Tonight • PUBLIC SECTION • Media Coverage • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Re: New Show Premieres Tonight
 Post Posted: Tue 10 Apr 2012 22:11 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 5
Experience: More than 10 years
Hey Shooter,

There is a guy, THarris, asking for help in K.C. in another thread. Maybe you can help him ?

Post Posted: Wed 11 Apr 2012 07:20 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3828
Well speaking on part of Recovery work .. here in Miami / Fort Lauderdale .. I personally have 42 estreated bonds that I just executed for the company.. so thats 42 people needing to be found.. and this is just this month .. its usually like this every month .. we have a large rate of skips here in South FL.. but Bounty Hunting is a 3rd degree felony here in Florida.. so ya better be Licensed by the FL Dept of Financial Services before ya grab someone .. or you better keep my # in your pocket.. :mrgreen:

as for this New Show on Spike... I did get time to watch it last night .. they seem to have their act together to an extent :roll:.. but .. If this show op. were presented to me .. I would respectively pass.. I do not wanna be a famous bail bondsman.. it makes it that much harder to do your job.

NABBI Member

"Surprise Sex is the Best Thing to Wake up to, UNLESS, You are in Jail... "

Post Posted: Wed 11 Apr 2012 07:38 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 340
Quote:
Well speaking on part of Recovery work .. here in Miami / Fort Lauderdale .. I personally have 42 estreated bonds that I just executed for the company.. so thats 42 people needing to be found.. and this is just this month .. its usually like this every month ~ Jeff

Jeff, to what do you attribute this trend ? There are still folks that take off here as well, just not mine on a regular basis. But I am selective as to what I write . . . If I get that sick in the pit of my stomach feelin I gather up and walk out the door. Let someone else do the chasing or hire me to do it for them.
My original comment was to Tony and he knows to what I was referring as does anyone that searched. 10K recoveries is reaching ;) of, course it could be the "show" trying to make it more than it is . . . I did not watch the show as I was working at my PT job but based upon Shooter's comment

Quote:
4 guys all piled into a closet pointing firearms at one female defendant while the house is filled with other 'unknown' persons is a little different take than we would do it. I would prefer someone making sure those other 5 or 6 people didn't clock me in the head with a ball bat

leads to me think that we may, once again, be looking a Bounty Boys type of situation and we all know (or should be aware of) where that has lead.
The "General Public" tends to believe most of the crap that they see on the tellie (look how much Dog is revered :roll: ) all we need is to give them more fodder and we will take ourselves right out of the equation. Just my opinion of course, that of just a lowly Bail Bondsman that hunts her own with no glitz and glam. But I like my job and hope to be able to put food on my table and pay my bills for a minute to come.

Do not consider anything for your interest which makes you break your word, quit your modesty, or inclines you to any practice which will not bear the light, or look the world in the face .... Marcus Antonius

I AM Some Folks "KARMA" and A MODERATOR @ FRN

Post Posted: Wed 11 Apr 2012 07:55 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1988
It is alleged that he has recovered ten thousand fugitives is twelve years, that is an average of 833.3 fugitives a year. :roll: Why is he still working he should be very rich by now and living it up big in Florida by now... :wink:

Tel: 1-800-387-0787

Anti-Moral Majority Club President
"Fear not the unknown, Fear the person who controls the unknown" Gene 7:14

Post Posted: Wed 11 Apr 2012 08:05 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 340
Thanks, Gene, I was on the way out the door early early this AM and talking of this math to a friend of mine, that would be 2.283 a day 365 days . . . . that is some real crappy writing by bondsmen and some damn fine work by a Recovery person . . . albeit with NO Rest :wink:

Do not consider anything for your interest which makes you break your word, quit your modesty, or inclines you to any practice which will not bear the light, or look the world in the face .... Marcus Antonius

I AM Some Folks "KARMA" and A MODERATOR @ FRN

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Media Coverage