Ivory Starr "CAPTURED" • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Ivory Starr "CAPTURED"
 Post Posted: Thu 23 Feb 2012 11:31 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 2065
Experience: 7 - 10 years
Thank you to everyone that responded to the wanted poster. However, as I've said before we hardly ever farm out work because I was raised to believe if "you sign them", "you find them". I did add him to the skip section to help in training my agents on how to use different avenues in searching for someone so far away.

HOW HE WAS CAPTURED:

I had one of my guys run a family history search and he started dialing numbers. Every time someone answered he asked for Ivory and one time a woman screamed, IVORY! WHAT! (in the back ground) GET THE PHONE! So then the agent went to the Sheriff and they faxed the warrants to the Sheriffs dept in Cleveland, Ohio. He had an FTA on a traffic violation where he will sit out his fines. Once he's done there Cherokee county will go pick him up and bring him back. Case closed and didn't even break a sweat...

GOOD JOB GUYS!

When I do use outside help I only use people I know to be reputable or someone THEY recommend. I spoke with a couple of people with the experience consisting of sitting on the couch and watching bounty hunting shows on the TV and Youtube, getting excited and saying, I can do that! So they start looking for nuggets off of FRN's SKIP section. IF this is you, please DO NOT try and hunt these people! You will only interfere with the professionals' investigation.

Anniston, AL

Post subject: Re: Ivory Starr "CAPTURED"
 Post Posted: Thu 23 Feb 2012 20:00 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 757
Experience: More than 10 years
Nice....Jay!

To the new guys and ladies,

This is a good example from the old timers from this forum. Listen, Read and Learn.

NSIN# SF0105
LIC. #704058

Post Posted: Thu 23 Feb 2012 20:44 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 340
AWOBB wrote:
Nice....Jay!

To the new guys and ladies,

This is a good example from the old timers from this forum. Listen, Read and Learn.

YUP YUP !

Do not consider anything for your interest which makes you break your word, quit your modesty, or inclines you to any practice which will not bear the light, or look the world in the face .... Marcus Antonius

I AM Some Folks "KARMA" and A MODERATOR @ FRN

Post Posted: Thu 23 Feb 2012 23:17 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: < 3 years
Quote:
FTA on a traffic violation where he will sit out his fines

Always seems so ridiculous whenever I see an FTA on something as silly as a traffic ticket. I know a guy who went to court for a DAR and was given 2 choices: 40 hours of community service, or one day in jail. He took the one day in jail... and what that means here is that he reported to the jail at 6pm on day X and was released at 6am the following morning.

Quote:
started dialing numbers.

I recently sat down at the computer to begin to put together information on a skip, the first thing I did was reverse her address on white pages to see if by any chance she had a land line. A number came up on the search, I called it, spoke with a woman who identified herself as the skip's mother...
"Hello?"
hey is jane home?
"who is this?"
It's jake... me and jane were supposed to hang out today..."
"Oh well jane's in jail she got arrested yesterday."

A quick check showed that mom was being honest.
A quick phone call to the jail and an email to the bondsman, done.
I wasn't gonna argue with easy.

Post Posted: Fri 24 Feb 2012 07:29 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 1474
Quote:
I wasn't gonna argue with easy.

Copy that.......... looked for a lady that skipped on me several years ago... I had paid the $2500 forfeiture and just in passing I gave the case to a young guy who was struggling to get into the business, he was licensed and legal but no one would give him a chance... he took the case and in 30 minutes... right... 30 minutes after he took it... he called and said... Mr. Marx... that lady is in jail in Farmville... I said "WHAT??" I had been calling around for weeks, even years and had not bothered to check with the jail in the past month or so... the BEA said... "Mr. Marx, she has been there for 2 weeks..." I said thank you and sent him $100 for making 1 phone call... he thanked me and I said was that enough... he said "sure, all I did was make one call from my cell phone"... then I recommended him to another bondsman who gave him another case and to my knowledge this fellow is now fairly well connected, is attached to a team and seems to be doing ok....

... sometimes the simplest thing works... back to basics often gets the job done.

DCJS: 99-176979
Cell: 434-294-0222

"Endeavor to Persevere" "Lone Watie"

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that , comes from bad judgment" "Will Rogers"

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion