Dog Chapman shot at in Colorado Springs • PUBLIC SECTION • Media Coverage • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Re: Dog Chapman shot at in Colorado Springs
 Post Posted: Thu 30 Apr 2009 15:21 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 455
Experience: More than 10 years
Do you mean that Bobby Brown is going to have to start writing tight bail?

Scott

"Leaders are like Eagles, you never see them in a flock, but one at a time"

Chesapeake Group Investigations, Inc.
Chesapeake Bail Bonds
877-574-0500
301-392-1100 (fax)
301-392-1900 (Office)

Post Posted: Wed 04 Jan 2012 22:13 
Posting Newbie
Posting Newbie

FRN Agency ID #: 0
How is it possible that this guy still carries a license to catch fugitive dogs (pardon the pun) in any state? I have never seen any agent that violates the law, has such incompetent and ineffective tradecraft, and has such total disregard for civilians and people who have nothing to do with his jumps. His wife is firmly convinced that she 1) can issue federal, state, local and apparently galactic warrants with a shake of her ample finger because she says so, 2) has the authority to arrest anyone for anything anywhere at any time, 3) is a member of law enforcement, the bench, the District Attorney's office and the Domestic Terrorist Terrorizing Unit. What an incompetent, ignorant idiot. Just by watching their "program" I could file on her virtually every episode for attempting to impersonate law enforcement, making terrorist threats, and felony loud mouth giving everyone a huge, splitting headache. Not to mention felony home invasion, burglary and attempted kidnapping for the way she treats innocent bystanders and others that are not the jump. They are completely ignorant of the law, not only of the US but apparently also of Mexico and Canada.

I appreciate his faith and I think he at least wants to do the right thing. That person he is married to is a beyond annoying. I am sure that she is probably OK in real life. At least I hope so. They need to start obeying the law themselves - it seems like every show they are threatening some little old lady that knew the jump 30 years ago (when she taught him in First Grade or something) with a Mace attack or with jail (which they have no authority to do) or with some other stunningly ridiculous threat. If they pulled some of the home invasion crap in Texas and some other places in the south that they search on the vaguest whim they would get their heads blown off by some homeowner who has no idea who the jump is, and it would be completely legal since they are defending their home.

The fugitive recovery business has changed a lot over the last few years, but the law is still the law. When did things get so out of hand that we accept what Dog and Co. do as, well, acceptable? Their tactics - especially Beth Chapman's decibel laden constant illegality - are a complete disgrace to bail agents who follow the law, respect the citizenry and do their jobs legally, ethically and competently. But then, doing your job legally, ethically and competently does not get you an assinine television show, book tours and millions through the exploitation of innocent citizens.

Get some professional class Dog! PLEASE!

It is Austintacious in Austin,Texas !
:-)

Post Posted: Thu 05 Jan 2012 11:29 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3904
Welcome,

Please post a sig line and tell us more about you.

Secondly, dog does not have a "license" to bounty hunt. Hawaii doesn't require one.

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Media Coverage