The World Does Not Owe YOU a Living!! • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: The World Does Not Owe YOU a Living!!
 Post Posted: Wed 28 Dec 2011 07:09 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 1474
Experience: More than 10 years
I pulled this off the net several years ago.... and found it interesting.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Weather Bulletin - Denver

Denver News ... This text is from a county emergency manager out in
the western part of Jefferson County after a snowstorm.

WEATHER BULLETIN

Up here, in the Northern Plains, we just recovered from a Historic
event--- may I even say a "Weather Event" of "Biblical Proportions" ---
with a historic blizzard of up to 44" inches of snow and winds to 90 MPH
that broke trees in half, knocked down utility poles, stranded hundreds
of motorists in lethal snow banks, closed ALL roads, isolated scores of
communities and cut power to 10's of thousands.

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING TRUE FACTS:

George Bush did not come.

FEMA did nothing.

No one howled for the government.

No one blamed the government.

No one even uttered an expletive on TV.

Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton did not visit.

Our Mayor did not blame Bush or anyone else.

Our Governor did not blame Bush or anyone else, either.

CNN, ABC, CBS, FOX or NBC did not visit - or report on this category 5
snowstorm, except as general news… no lingering stories, reported and then forgotten.

Nobody demanded $2,000 debit cards.

No one asked for a FEMA Trailer House.

No one looted.

Nobody - I mean Nobody demanded the government do something.

Nobody expected the government to do anything, either.

No Larry King, No Bill O'Rielly, No Oprah, No Chris Mathews and No Geraldo
Rivera.

No Shaun Penn, No Barbara Streisand, No Hollywood types to be found.

Nope, we just melted the snow for water, Sent out caravans of SUV's to pluck people out of snow engulfed cars.

The truck drivers pulled people out of snow banks and didn't ask for a
penny.

Local restaurants made food and the police and fire departments delivered
it to the snowbound families.

Families took in the stranded people - total strangers.

We fired up wood stoves, broke out coal oil lanterns or Coleman lanterns.

We put on extra layers of clothes because up here it is "Work or Die".

We did not wait for some affirmative action government to get us out of a
mess created by being immobilized by a welfare program that trades votes
for 'sittin at home' checks.

Even though a Category "5" blizzard of this scale has never fallen this
early, we know it can happen and how to deal with it ourselves.

This... IMHO, is a very profound observation...

"In my many travels, I have noticed that once one gets north of about 40
degrees North Latitude, 90% of the world's social problems evaporate."

It does seem that way, at least to me.

Maybe SOME people will get the message.

The world does NOT owe you a living.

DCJS: 99-176979
Cell: 434-294-0222

"Endeavor to Persevere" "Lone Watie"

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that , comes from bad judgment" "Will Rogers"

Post subject: Re: The World Does Not Owe YOU a Living!!
 Post Posted: Wed 28 Dec 2011 11:11 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 455
Unfortunately, we have become a society of needy people, regardless of race, creed or what have you. All of our manufacturing, that which made us a great, wealthy, industrious nation is now overseas. The tax base is significantly diminished and is continuing down that path. We have become sheeple.

When we spend defense dollars, that money finds it's way into the economy and promotes spending, property ownership and wealth. All of the feeder industries produce contributors to local tax bases and housing starts, which does in fact trickle down to everyone.

When we remove money from that category and use it for social justice issues, that money disappears. It is not used to promote education, home ownership, or entrepreneurship, unless you are thinking about "Free Lance Pharmaceutics" and then the money disappears into the drug trade.

One must have pride in their possessions and what it took to acquire them. Hard work. Shunning hand outs or charity used to be the American staple. Now it is the mantra to not humbly except what is offered, but on the contrary to demands it as if entitled.

In my humble opinion, this results in self imposed slavery. To loose the binds of poverty, people must have the desire to pursue the dream, not wait for their ship to come in. As opportunities continue to leave our shores, I do not see much hope of correcting a generational attitude of entitlement. This is not race based either, if you question the integrity of this writing, I commend you to view "The Wild Wonderful Whites of West Virginia" documentary, (available on Netflix) as it will dispel any thoughts of racism.

We need to become "One Nation Under God" again, and not make excuses for it.

Scott

"Leaders are like Eagles, you never see them in a flock, but one at a time"

Chesapeake Group Investigations, Inc.
Chesapeake Bail Bonds
877-574-0500
301-392-1100 (fax)
301-392-1900 (Office)

Post Posted: Wed 28 Dec 2011 11:36 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 340
Quote:
We need to become "One Nation Under God" again, and not make excuses for it.

In a NutShell . . . . PERFECT and Spot ON !

Do not consider anything for your interest which makes you break your word, quit your modesty, or inclines you to any practice which will not bear the light, or look the world in the face .... Marcus Antonius

I AM Some Folks "KARMA" and A MODERATOR @ FRN

Post Posted: Wed 28 Dec 2011 16:37 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3904
Scott,

It is very sad indeed when I went to buy a new toilet at HD yesterday and was actually happy to see that it was made in Mexico and not China!

The name brand I bought, "American Standard." :cry:

But hey, its all good. The 1% ers will take care all the rest of us. Wait, I have been accused of being a 1% er. Darn it. I guess I will be paying for everyone else. :cry: :cry:

Post Posted: Wed 28 Dec 2011 17:17 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1988
tsuggs wrote:
Scott,

It is very sad indeed when I went to buy a new toilet at HD yesterday and was actually happy to see that it was made in Mexico and not China!

The name brand I bought, "American Standard." :cry:

But hey, its all good. The 1% ers will take care all the rest of us. Wait, I have been accused of being a 1% er. Darn it. I guess I will be paying for everyone else. :cry: :cry:

Hey Tony, based on the tenor of this posting everyone else sh*ts on America, why should you be any different. :?: :wink: :lol:

One man, one woman working together with others for a positive goal, to make our country the best it can be again. This appears to only be a pipe dream in our lifetime. Scott your post hits it right on the nail.

Tel: 1-800-387-0787

Anti-Moral Majority Club President
"Fear not the unknown, Fear the person who controls the unknown" Gene 7:14

Post Posted: Thu 29 Dec 2011 07:43 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 1474
Should we raise Scott's official position to Prophet??

Often time his posts are certainly prophetic in nature... of course that is my HO... and as said in another post.... "there is a fine line................................. :oops: " ... but your post is very, very true... unfortunate but true...

Quote:
I went to buy a new toilet

Well, I think we just found out where Tony spends a lot of his time..... :mrgreen:

DCJS: 99-176979
Cell: 434-294-0222

"Endeavor to Persevere" "Lone Watie"

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that , comes from bad judgment" "Will Rogers"

Post Posted: Thu 29 Dec 2011 08:43 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: < 1 year
I have to add my 2 cents in here as well. I am so tired of people in this country thinking the government owes them. I at one time could not even afford to have an apartment, I had to sleep in my car for 5 months in the winter, but I still woke up everyday and went to work, then when I was done with that job I went to my other one. I froze my ass off during that time. But I made it through that with no bailouts, no handouts or assistance from anyone. I took care of my own problems and did not make them someone elses. I put myself though school with no student loans, I paid for it myself. I worked three jobs for 7 years so I can buy my first home in a shitty neighborhood. I put all my time and money into that house so I could one day sell it and move to a great school district for my children. I sold that house for a profit and moved to one of the best school districts on Long Island. Between my wife and I we make just over $170,000. And now the government wants to raise my taxes again to pay for the lazy people and the governments frivilous spending. All I hear is "I cant find a job"....... bullshit, there are plenty of jobs, your lazy ass just does not want to do it. There are currently 8 million people on food stamps in this country currently, and we are paying for them. I live paycheck to paycheck, but do this for my children so they can do better than I did in life. And now I'm told we make over $150,000 so our taxes will go up in January. If I lived in SC our salaries would be fine, but the cost of living in NY is outrageous. Gas alone is still $3.55 a gallon, milk is $3.99 gallon. My point is I am so tired of hearing people complain that the government is doing nothing for them. Like the wall street ocupiers, they should have Napalmed those dirty, lazy people. I feel better now, thank you.

Looking for a mentor to give me a foot in the door to this business. Prior Military-US Army- expert marksmam. BHTA training acadamy. ATFE licensed Pyrotechnician; and one hell of a guy. Give me a chance and I'll give you 150% of myself. Will travel in tri state area for this opportunity.

PM for Contact info

Post Posted: Thu 29 Dec 2011 11:51 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Eric, please tell us how you really feel! Sorry, just couldn't resist. :wink:

Bill, my secret is out. I spend a lot of time........at Home Depot! HD for short, working on all those honey do projects.

The big one now is remodeling the office and back office into an nice apartment for all the long days at the office.

But hey, I am stimulating the local economy. Building permit fees, PG&E project fees, increase property tax values, sales taxes, electrical contractor payments, lumber, hardware, other building supplies purchases, new fixtures and furniture.

The only thing we are not helping with is the illegals standing outside the HD. We do the work ourselves. We don't hire day laborers. :(

Post Posted: Thu 29 Dec 2011 21:39 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: < 1 year
We can help the illeagles. We could hire them and then get caught. This way we can spend a shit load of money on lawyers, who plea thier cases to some fat ass liberal judge who is going to screw you for thousands and then let the illeagles go again because they are not doing anything wrong...... I do not get how anyone can say that..... They are here illeagle, ship thier asses back, more jobs for americans,yeaaaaa.
But they come here have a baby that is an American now, so legally thier parents have the right to stay here, but are still Illeagle? Did I miss anything? LOL...

Looking for a mentor to give me a foot in the door to this business. Prior Military-US Army- expert marksmam. BHTA training acadamy. ATFE licensed Pyrotechnician; and one hell of a guy. Give me a chance and I'll give you 150% of myself. Will travel in tri state area for this opportunity.

PM for Contact info

Last edited by KARMA on Thu 29 Dec 2011 23:44, edited 1 time in total.
for the purpose of integrity

Post Posted: Tue 03 Jan 2012 13:32 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

A woman just came into the office lookling to post bail for a friend. He is originally from Mexico and accordng to her, illegally in the country.

So, I go to the S.O. ebsite to look up the booking info. He has a $50,000 bail for a DUI with injuries.

Now up until now, this particular S.O. website would list all the charges and any holds or detainers.

Since the woman constantly aksed about an ICE hold, I called the jail to double check. Yup immigration hold1.

The deputy told me, off the record, that they no longer list ICE holds on thier public website. It is not "politically correct."

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion