Bail Bond info sheet • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Bail Bond info sheet
 Post Posted: Fri 29 Jul 2011 07:27 
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3722
Experience: 7 - 10 years
I am needing a better info sheet than I use now, anyone want to submit me there for use or ideas?

Chattanooga, TN
423-756-1339

Post subject: Re: Bail Bond info sheet
 Post Posted: Fri 29 Jul 2011 07:43 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3828
Experience: More than 10 years
Here is a form I use for Indemnitor's Info .. you might wanna just change it to Defendant's Info

Indemnitor Information
NAME (FIRST, MIDDLE, LAST NAME): ____________________________________________ M or F (White / Black / Other)
HOME PHONE # _______________ CELL PHONE #: _______________ CELL SERVICE PROVIDER: ______________
HOME ADDRESS: _______________________________________ Apt # ____ or Private House ( )
City: __________________ County: ___________________ State: _______ ZIP Code: ____________
How Long Have You Lived at the Above Address? : _____________ Do You Own or Rent (Circle One)
DRIVER LICENSE # _______________________________________________ STATE OF DRIVER LICENSE: _____
Address on Driver License: _____________________________________________ (IF Same As Above Check Here ( )
What Type of Vehicle Do You Own? _____________________________ Tag # __________________ State ______
Year / Make / Model / Color of Your Vehicle: ______________________________________________________________
SOCIAL SECURITY # _______ - ______ - __________ RESIDENT ALIEN ID # ______________________________
DATE OF BIRTH: ____/_____/_____ State / City / Country where Born: ______________________________________
Citizenship Status: _______________________________ How Long Have You Lived in the U.S.? _______________
Your Relationship to the Defendant:___________________ How Long Have You Known the Defendant? ______

EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION

Employer: ____________________________________________ Employer’s Phone # ( ) _______ - _______________
Address of Employment: ________________________________________ Supervisor’s Name: ____________________
City: __________________ County: _________________ State: _______ Zip Code: ________________
Position / Title: _____________________________________ How Long Have You Been Employed Here? __________
Current Salary ? $ __________ Per-Week / Bi-Weekly / Monthly
Previous Employer: __________________________________ Previous Employer’s Phone # ( ) ________________
Address of Previous Employment: ____________________________________ How Long Did You Work Here? ______
City: __________________ County: _________________ State: _______ Zip Code: ________________

PERSONAL REFERENCES
1) Name: ______________________________________ Phone # ( ) _______ - _______________
Address: ________________________________________ City: ___________________ State: _____ Zip: ____________
Relationship to You? ________________________________
2) Name: ______________________________________ Phone # ( ) _______ - _______________
Address: ________________________________________ City: ___________________ State: _____ Zip: _____________
3) Name: ______________________________________ Phone # ( ) _______ - _______________
Address: ________________________________________ City: ___________________ State: _____ Zip: _____________

NABBI Member

"Surprise Sex is the Best Thing to Wake up to, UNLESS, You are in Jail... "

Post Posted: Fri 29 Jul 2011 08:21 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 340
Bill, it appears that you are one of Jay's people . . . He has a form

Do not consider anything for your interest which makes you break your word, quit your modesty, or inclines you to any practice which will not bear the light, or look the world in the face .... Marcus Antonius

I AM Some Folks "KARMA" and A MODERATOR @ FRN

Post Posted: Fri 29 Jul 2011 20:48 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3077
Experience: 5 - 7 years
Woo hoo I have people!! lol
unless Miss LuVonda is speaking of another Jay!! than I have no people!!
If I am the Jay you speak of,I do not have any forms as I only work on the Recovery side and most of the forms I recieve from bondsman here are not as detailed as I believe they should be.I do however like Jeffs form there and may copy it and get some of my clients to take a look at it and possibly use it.

Cell:(931)551-5020

Post Posted: Fri 29 Jul 2011 22:44 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

LOL ! I meant Jay aka Eagle

Do not consider anything for your interest which makes you break your word, quit your modesty, or inclines you to any practice which will not bear the light, or look the world in the face .... Marcus Antonius

Post Posted: Sat 30 Jul 2011 02:30 
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3722
Thanks, this is great.

Chattanooga, TN
423-756-1339

Post Posted: Sat 30 Jul 2011 05:09 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3828
You are welcome .

Here is a form for =

Waiver of Rights / Authorization for Release of Personal Information

Bail Bond Company Name
ADRESS
PHONE #

Date: ________________

I, understand without my authorization XXX Bail Bonds, Inc there in after called XXX, would have to obtain a subpoena / court order to review my record(s) and record(s) will be used for the purpose of securing reimbursement for any expense and/or his/her appearance and or apprehension for court appearance. I hereby waive any and all rights I may have under Title 28 Privacy Act - Freedom of Information Act, Title 6, Fair Credit Reporting Act, and Electronic Communication Privacy Act, Patriot Act, Driver’s Privacy Protection Act (18 USC 123), Financial Responsibility Act, and any such Federal, Local, or State Law. I consent to and authorize without reservation the use of real time vehicle’s local (GPS) tracking system. I consent to and authorize without reservation, any party or agency, private and government (Local, State, Federal), contracted by KBB and / or its Agent. I also authorize KBB, and or its Agent to obtain, examine and to order copies of any and all private or public information and / or records concerning my past and / or present from party or agency, private or government (Local, State, Federal) including, but not limited to, Federal and / or State Welfare and Food Stamps Agencies, Low-Income Rental Public Housing, Rental Assistance Program (RAP), Section 8 Housing Assistance Payments Program, Child Care Services, Immigration & Naturalization Service / Homeland Security, Federal and / or State Department of Disability Insurance, Federal and / or State Department of Labor, wages or unemployment compensation from the State Employment Securities Agencies, Social Security records, Financial institutions, Banker’s Credit Card Company, Credit Reporting Agencies, (Credit Reports), Wireless / Cellular service provider (telephone toll billing records), private or public school(s), School Board of Education, Universities (school records), Hospital and / or Medical Clinic, Doctor, Dentist (Medical and / or admission records), State Motor Vehicles and Driver’s License Department (driving records, vehicle ownership), Worker compensation records, Residence(s) records and application(s), Satellite, Internet and Cable Television Provider(s), Video rental store(s), Federal / State / County / City / Local Law Enforcement Agencies / Police Department and / or Courts, Correction Officials (criminal records, jail records, civil records and / or background check(s)), State Vital Records (birth, marriage, and death records, private and public Utilities Service Provider (gas, water, and / or electric), Voters registration records. I also authorize without reservation and consent to KBB, and / or its Agent, to act on my behalf and utilize Federal and / or State Income Tax records (IRS Form 1040 and / or W-2), check and to obtain any and all State and / or Federal Child Support Collections and / or Enforcement Agency information and / or records concerning me and / or my minor child(ren). I do hereby release any and all parties, person(s) or agency, private or government (Local, State, Federal), from any and all claims, damages, losses and actions resulting from providing such information.
(PHOTOCOPY and / or FAX of this authorization shall have the same force and effect as an original copy)
**** DO NOT SIGN WITHOUT READING THIS CAREFULLY ****
I have read the above release and waiver of my rights form and I understand its contents completely.
Signature of Defendant: ____________________________________

Date of Birth: ___________________________ Social Security Number: ______________________________

Print / Type Defendant’s Full Legal Name: ________________________________________________________

Defendant’s Address: _____________________________________________________ Zip Code: ___________

Signature of Witness: ______________________________________

NABBI Member

"Surprise Sex is the Best Thing to Wake up to, UNLESS, You are in Jail... "

Post Posted: Sun 31 Jul 2011 10:16 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 2065
Willfix does NOT work for me and that logo was designed for my company. You are welcome to use any other logo of your choice...

Anniston, AL

Post Posted: Sun 31 Jul 2011 10:41 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3077
Experience: 5 - 7 years
Aww maaan,I was really hoping to have people!! lol
Sorry Jay I was trying to take your people!!
Only reason I thought you meant me LuV is because he is based in my state.
Sorry for butting in on this one!! lol I will return to my corner now.

Cell:(931)551-5020

Post Posted: Sun 31 Jul 2011 13:13 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Jeff . . . your waiver is nice, been using one for the past 11 years . . . Only good for SS for 30 days (have had to use it) . . . so do not date at signing . . . Date when needed

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion