Black Sheep Bail Recovery Bill Patterson • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Re: Black Sheep Bail Recovery Bill Patterson
 Post Posted: Wed 20 Jul 2011 16:58 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3902
Experience: More than 10 years
Just read your post Bill. I wouldn't open my mouth but we do not need another black eye in this business. Phone Books, Yellow Pages etc....This man, Patterson is not licensed, he hasn't been in over two years and he's listed as a Recovery Agent and more than a couple people have dealt with this fraud . I'm not blaming anyone for his being listed but I think now that his scam has been exposed he shouldn't be allowed to advertise as a Recovery Agent. In fact the guy is under Regulatory Review according to the NCDOI website. This is not my site but if it were I would check this out and if what has been stated is true his name would come down. What if we see his mug in the newspaper or television? Can you imagine the press and the probable liability not to mention another slap in our face?

Want info and evidence? Go to www.ncdoi.com Click on ncdoi Division.....Click on agent services click on individual lookup put in William Patterson and see for yourself

Asheville NC 28804
828-777-8667
Lic # NC10013561
Lic # TN 2033018

Never be haughty to the humble
or humble to the haughty - Jefferson Davis

Post Posted: Wed 20 Jul 2011 17:04 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

All those things you mentioned....FRN is better than that.

Asheville NC 28804
828-777-8667
Lic # NC10013561
Lic # TN 2033018

Post Posted: Wed 20 Jul 2011 18:19 

The guy finally e mailed me back and still wont return my calls. He says he has done me a favor and ran down the leads I gave him and thats all he should have to do. I guess he forgot about the first e mail he sent me that said I will pick her up for 200 and need 100 up front for expenses. Its my fault I know for not checking him out more but I figured since he was listed here he was probably ok and 100 bucks isnt gonna break me. Live and Learn I guess.

Post Posted: Wed 20 Jul 2011 18:29 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 1474
B Williams wrote:
All those things you mentioned....FRN is better than that.

I'm right with you guys.... I only voiced the opinion as a general rule... he obviously is past that.... go get him!! I would be the first to delete him, only came at it from another direction... what Phil said does make perfect sense but in this case... yeah, I would probably yank him.... ya just need to make sure... that's all... and I do think too many people look for someone else to tell them what to do rather than researching themselves... but I suppose we are all guilty of that to an extent.... after all............ I took your word that you are a nice guy.... hell.......... you might be the Night Stalker or the Boston Strangler............. living in Asheville.... mmmmmmmmmmmm let me call Wilder.... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Image

DCJS: 99-176979
Cell: 434-294-0222

"Endeavor to Persevere" "Lone Watie"

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that , comes from bad judgment" "Will Rogers"

Post Posted: Wed 20 Jul 2011 19:07 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Heck Bill, you were the first to welcome me here...I appreciate that....Even if we disagreed you're ok in my book....Not buying that old man stuff though... "can't run, you call in others when things get tough" etc etc etc.....Laugh every time I read your posts acting like the guy that sits back and watches.... I know people like you Bill... They are the first to go in any situation, good or bad !! But will NEVER talk about how tough they can really get if need be.....Now call Wilder

Asheville NC 28804
828-777-8667
Lic # NC10013561
Lic # TN 2033018

Post Posted: Wed 20 Jul 2011 19:35 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 2570
The directory would keep one person working full time to keep up with. People come and go out of this business and someones license may be good today but not tomorrow. As for this fellow he should be removed and thanks for the up date. I think the owner misread about the terminated license

Retired Private Investigator & Bail Enforcement
NAM VET 1969- 1975 US Army (RECON)
Office 260-220-3877
1-888-631-5520
Fax 260-456-6062

Post Posted: Wed 20 Jul 2011 19:37 
in memoriam

...as for this thread... as I said... I am with you both on this guy... just wanted to say, be careful when you go after someone... as in our business, just make very sure of the facts... it certainly would appear that in this case... all is warranted... and yes... I did welcome you... I am very good at recognizing talent... besides.... I checked you out!!

... and now, this bad azz has to get off cause Gail said to go turn off the water that I had turned on her flowers.... it was 100 today and I have to water my wifes' flowers.... or get a spankin'

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that , comes from bad judgment" "Will Rogers"

Post Posted: Wed 20 Jul 2011 21:49 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 340
Quote:
Also they are under regulatory review (?). k1

We need to wait until it final that he is not in business . . . anyones lic can lapse (known or unknown) and as Bill stated . . . ANYTIME anyone does ANY business . . . it should always be . . . Buyer Beware . . .

We have said over and over here . . do your homework . . .

Do not consider anything for your interest which makes you break your word, quit your modesty, or inclines you to any practice which will not bear the light, or look the world in the face .... Marcus Antonius

I AM Some Folks "KARMA" and A MODERATOR @ FRN

Post Posted: Thu 21 Jul 2011 03:28 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Luvonda, it is final, he is no longer in business and hasn't been for more than two years. Regulatory review means his punishment is being decided. (He will not be licensed again) I did my homework even gave the website to check him out, still this guy is listed as a Recovery Agent on this Forum. I have spoken to several people in our association that have assured me that they will get busy on this one.

Our Association is working hard to police our own and won't sit idly by and allow this to happen. The next time any of us mention professionalism, maybe we should ask ourselves just how professional we are when we refuse to get inolved in something like this but we'll jump ugly on someone that has taken business cards from a jail.

Asheville NC 28804
828-777-8667
Lic # NC10013561
Lic # TN 2033018

Post Posted: Thu 21 Jul 2011 05:29 
in memoriam

Very good point Bill, often times we concentrate on insignificant facts and move in that direction while ignoring or placing less importance on the larger more important picture or point.

I think both lines of thought here are relative and both have a position.

I do believe this fellow needs to be removed but I also believe in most other instances... care absolutely needs to be applied when sanctioning, removing, deleting or banning a member of any organization. You know the old saying.... "Innocent until proven guilty..." and all that? and then... "the proof is in the pudding"... and as I had said.... "buyer beware"... all fit this scenerio... IMHO.

So I think we can move past this one.

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion