Evolving • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Evolving
 Post Posted: Mon 11 Jul 2011 17:26 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 455
Experience: More than 10 years
This is an open letter to all members of this user group, NABBI and the complete Bail Community:

It is understood that people that work in this trade are type "A" folks who tend to be independent thinkers, one of the key assets to be successful at our craft. There is no "You can't get there from here" as there can absolutely be multiple paths to the same positive result. It is also understood that our industry is under a microscope, critiqued by our detractors, whose success would be to our mutual detriment.

We have all evolved from where we were when we started in this business, regardless of where you are on that path. Personally, when I was new at this craft, I believed that one must have a badge to accomplish a re-arrest, now, I believe the converse is true. What works for me, may not work for you. This does not make me right and you wrong, it is what I am comfortable with. To that end, to progress, learn, grow etc., one must be receptive to the desire to learn and evolve. There is an additional responsibility, that on the part of the teacher. One cannot expect to communicate properly by first chastising. It creates a chasm that interrupts the end goal and benefits no one.

These thoughts are pertinent to our current endeavors and require the learned, the experienced and the beginner alike. Many people in this industry have worn every hat and if not, eventually will, given time. Those that no longer hunt fugitives may have reached a stature in their life where they do not have to, or no longer feel physically confident to do so. It does not mean that their value is diminished in any way, and they can and will benefit the group as a whole. I find myself personally headed in this direction. I would hate to feel that I was no longer valuable to the craft that I love. Those that know me personally and have hunted with me, are well aware that the hunt is my passion. I love to put the puzzle together. Many of you may mirror my thoughts ar will in the future.

I don't want to see an effort to unite everyone be derailed by petty differences. It was extremely distasteful to me to read the recent posts that exemplified that end. It is time for all of us to put our personal agendas aside and yield to the greater good that can be experienced by future generations as a result of the formulation and success of NABBI.

Scott

"Leaders are like Eagles, you never see them in a flock, but one at a time"

Chesapeake Group Investigations, Inc.
Chesapeake Bail Bonds
877-574-0500
301-392-1100 (fax)
301-392-1900 (Office)

Post subject: Re: Evolving
 Post Posted: Mon 11 Jul 2011 17:44 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 2065
Experience: 7 - 10 years
Excellent Scott, thank you sir...

Anniston, AL

Post Posted: Mon 11 Jul 2011 18:39 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3904
I hope we are all in agreement with Scott. If so then lets move forward with what we have started and see it through.

There will be plenty of time to fine tune the association. So, lets not get bogged down in what will end up being minor details, right now.

Post Posted: Mon 11 Jul 2011 18:53 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 92
I agree. Tony, will you have any spare time to meet in FL?

Knoxville, TN
800-689-5031

Post Posted: Mon 11 Jul 2011 19:35 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3077
Experience: 5 - 7 years
Yet again Scott puts things in perspective,I have stated in numerous posts that I learn something new everyday.That learning comes from being able to take the good and bad critiques as well as keeping an open mind.Scott stated it better than I but we all are trying to get to roughly the same destination and there is definately more than one way to get there.

A good portion of my success is owed to the men and women of this forum,also a good portion of my learned abilities is due in part by those same people.I can only imagine what else could be learned and experienced from our new association.

As for the men and women that may not hunt any longer or even the ones who have never hunted,as Scott said,they are as valued as anyone else.They have ideas and knowledge to share with the newer people in this industry that can and will prove to be(in a way)their legacy.As for the newer people in the industry,they also are valued due to their new ideas and different ways of thinking to get to that destination we are all headed to.

My term "industry" in this post refers to this industry as a whole,not a single part of it.

Cell:(931)551-5020

Post Posted: Mon 11 Jul 2011 20:35 
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 2851
Experience: 3 - 5 years
I have to say I once again Scott your the man to keep us all on track! Just want to say thanks. I'm very glad I got to meet you and the rest in Vegas! I hope we all can just move forward with NABBI!

Denver co

No door to big for the "Termite"

Post Posted: Mon 11 Jul 2011 20:44 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3828
FL sounds like a great spot .. (since I am here) but all jokes aside .. being in the Beach Concession / JetSki Rental Business since 95' I am sure I would be able to get a group rate for a hotel if you were to make the meeting here in Miami Beach.. let me know dates ..and I can reach out to all my contacts and see what kind of rates I can come up with ..

Just throwing this out there ... not saying Miami Beach .. is the spot ... just an option..

NABBI Member

"Surprise Sex is the Best Thing to Wake up to, UNLESS, You are in Jail... "

Post Posted: Tue 12 Jul 2011 01:27 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 2570
Thats why we pay Scott the big bucks :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

As i start feeling better i will be back around alot more :shock: :shock:

When i was asked to become a bail and recovery Agent PLE/CE course instructor my main instruction will be with the recovery Agents side

Retired Private Investigator & Bail Enforcement
NAM VET 1969- 1975 US Army (RECON)
Office 260-220-3877
1-888-631-5520
Fax 260-456-6062

Post Posted: Tue 12 Jul 2011 10:26 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3904
Joe and all,

I will be in FL Sunday the 17 until Wednesday the 20th in the morning. I would love to meet with anyone attending.

Post Posted: Tue 12 Jul 2011 11:55 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3902
I wish each and every one of you, only the absolute best as you start your journey to make your dream come true. Best of luck to all of you, as NABBI started as a thought and soon will be a reality which will benefit you and others for many years to come. Our prayers are with you in this endeavor.

Asheville NC 28804
828-777-8667
Lic # NC10013561
Lic # TN 2033018

Never be haughty to the humble
or humble to the haughty - Jefferson Davis

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion