Another Sucessful Capture this time in Miami Beach, FL • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Another Sucessful Capture this time in Miami Beach, FL
 Post Posted: Mon 20 Jun 2011 21:24 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3828
Experience: More than 10 years
Well since being in the Bail Bond business I have yet to really go after a defendant on Miami Beach in my backyard pretty much that Failed to Appear. Well the day came today when the office notified me they had a Deft that never showed at court last Friday..

So tonight me and another Agent (Owner of one of the Companies I write for) went to the targets Location .. around 6:15pm this evening..we knocked on the door .. looked around .. and determined that nobody was home.. this location had both front and back doors and all the windows were covered very well and the building had the old type Slotted Pieces of Glass Chalice Windows (spelling?) so one slot was missing on the door's window and was able to kind of look in to see the place was not occupied by anyone at the moment.. while heading back to the car.. we see a guy washing his vehicle directly across the street .. so I walk over and show the guy the Target's Mug Shot .. he tells me he saw this guy 3 days ago walking a white dog when he was leaving for the beach .. so I ask this neighbor if he sees the guy to call me anytime day or night and I leave him my card.. told him no one would know he "ratted".. "snitched" .. plus he would be helping take a bad guy out of his neighborhood.. we then leave the area and go for a bite to eat ...

It is now 8:15pm and we finished eating and started heading back to the Target's address.. and the sky opens up with the wrath of mother nature.. I haven't seen it rain this hard in a long while.. I mean the ocean was falling on us.. we are approx 6 blocks from the Targets house and my cell phone rings.. some Spanish guy .. (the neighbor across the street I had left my card with) he says in Broken Spanish ... "Agent Jeff?.. I am the man you leave me your # to say to you that the man you look for just come home"... well needless to say we fly over there.. we know he is inside as no one in their right mind would be walking out in this monsoon of a rain storm.. so while we set up in front I decide let me call the Miami Beach Police Dept. Dispatch just for a courtesy call to inform them we are at this address...The Dispatcher was very nice and asked "How long will be be there..? " I replied = hopefully less then 30 minutes and then off to the jail with our guy.. then she asks " are we armed ?" I informed her "Yes we are" .. She asks.. " would you like me to send some units your way .. ? " I was like "Sure, it cant hurt..thank you!" A few minutes later they call me back and ask for the Targets Name and to meet the officers at the corner.. I leave my partner at the address in case the target came out to leave.. he was pissed as he was soaking wet .. ducking into a building to keep an eye out for the deft. I meet with the 2 Police units that show up and they suit up after looking at my ID and we go to the house.. Knock on the door .. there is someone in the bathroom and is taking a shower.. we try the front door and its unlocked.. we enter.. a dog is loose in the house.. thank goodness he was a licker and not a biter.. we go to the bathroom and find our Defendant butt azz naked in the shower and take him into custody..

We let him throw a pair of shorts and shirt & flip flops and socks on.. and off to the Jail we went .. within 2 hours from the initial visit to the Targets house.. then to eat .. and back to the Target's house we had the guy in custody. I thanked the Officers for their assistance and they were were happy to have been there to stand by.. I call back the Miami Beach Police Dispatcher to inform her that we have our subject in Custody and to thank the units that responded.

This was a very smooth pick up and I am happy to say everything went down without a hitch except for maybe doing without the heavy rain..

Be Safe out there ! Wear Your Vests ! Call for Back Up .. !

NABBI Member

"Surprise Sex is the Best Thing to Wake up to, UNLESS, You are in Jail... "

Post subject: Re: Another Sucessful Capture this time in Miami Beach, FL
 Post Posted: Mon 20 Jun 2011 23:36 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3077
Experience: 5 - 7 years
Great work Jeff,congrats
Just how we like them...Safe,Efficient and everyone went home.

Cell:(931)551-5020

Post subject: Re: Another Sucessful Capture this time in Miami Beach, FL
 Post Posted: Tue 21 Jun 2011 02:03 
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3750
Experience: 7 - 10 years
Awesome work!

641-752-4246

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion