Nice article on IA Fugitive Agent • PUBLIC SECTION • Media Coverage • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Nice article on IA Fugitive Agent
 Post Posted: Mon 06 Jun 2011 08:02 

http://wcfcourier.com/news/local/articl ... 83a27.html

I like his style..."He dresses casual, jeans and a polo shirt. Handcuffs are hidden, and a badge hangs on a chain under his shirt. 'You don't dress up like Dog the Bounty Hunter. You need to look like anybody else --- blend in,' said the agent. He doesn't like the term 'bounty hunter' because it sounds unprofessional.

I agree 100%. Nice job whoever this agent is! Seems like a well-written article, too.

Post subject: Re: Nice article on IA Fugitive Agent
 Post Posted: Wed 08 Jun 2011 13:44 
Posting Newbie
Posting Newbie

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: < 1 year
Good article. Shows how those guys work with law enforcement as well.

Post Posted: Fri 10 Jun 2011 08:28 

Yes very good artical i am from around that area and guy's up here and local law try working side by side this is a bussiness. Why work against them when they are willing to work with you. Exspecially law Enforcement in Marshalltown ,Ia and them falla's from Mid-Iowa Fugitive Recovery very well professional . I will say i had the chance to meet with them the other night where we was also doing a recovery and they was very professional about me being in their back yard without knocking first. Sorry guy's.

Post Posted: Fri 10 Jun 2011 19:45 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 455
Experience: More than 10 years
Mid-Iowa Fugitive Recovery has an excellent reputation for mitigating liability as well as an excellent reputation with local law enforcement. They are my go to guys in Iowa.

Scott

"Leaders are like Eagles, you never see them in a flock, but one at a time"

Chesapeake Group Investigations, Inc.
Chesapeake Bail Bonds
877-574-0500
301-392-1100 (fax)
301-392-1900 (Office)

Post Posted: Fri 10 Jun 2011 23:55 
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3750
Experience: 7 - 10 years
Hi Scott how you doing? nice to see you. Thank's for the insight.
And the knowlege wake up today cause i would of chosen a different path for that correction. I only hope wisdom will choose the path for him and understand it's not only a way of life for most of us, it's also protecting the genral public. We all are pretty much in sales so to speak and that you need to be trained with exspeirence and wisdom before you decide to come in the feild and place other's in danger.
Have a good morning all.

641-752-4246

Post Posted: Sun 12 Jun 2011 01:54 

well by your last remark i amagine u are talken bout me and i said i was sorry however i didnt place anyone in danger at anytime i was in your area without tellen you but that is bussiness so bussinessly speakn you dont own that town and i will hunt when and where i want only reason the local law even allows you to get everything there is cause your married to a ex-cop ive done alot of searching on ur guys and u and only 3 others are even licensed to recover and you got a six man crew so ummmmmmm........i am not in this bussiness for you bill to like me wow so u hunt all of iowa and i think it was pretty messed up that u had to call 2 of my companys that i work for and take my jobs did you not have anough bussiness already.

Post Posted: Sun 12 Jun 2011 01:56 

oh yeah and what they didnt say in the newspaper is that you pulled you side arm on a un armed man that was real good huh with kids in the house yeah ur a real pro.

Post Posted: Sun 12 Jun 2011 11:17 
Posting Newbie
Posting Newbie

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: < 1 year
I have only been in this industry for a short time,but that is the way I want and plan to carry myself. That was a great and informative article, I love seeing positive reporting about the true professionals in this great industry.

Phoenix,AZ
480-228-9281

Post Posted: Sun 12 Jun 2011 12:28 
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3750
Experience: 7 - 10 years
Well alrighty then i am going to try to be as professional as can be to your remark.
One my REPUTATION pull's the bussiness that we get, You need to grow up and act like a bussiness man.
Speaking for my six man crew there is only 5 one was a Agent from Texas who had the respect to ask for us to help him once again REPUTATION pulled a big part in that.
Law Enforcement and I work together so well due to once again my REPUTATION has nothing to do with my wife.
Iowa is not the only state i recovery in and as far as them two i did not call them they called us and i must say once again our Reputation did that.
And you did place my men in danger with your newbie way's running around with your people, i am not only in the bussiness for the skip i am there to protect the Bonds Company, Co-Signer and the Genral Public that is in the area.
So you go ahead and say what you would like there is alot of people that know our reputation and will stand with me and my company at any recovery we have to go on. so Mr. Underdal you have a very nice day.

641-752-4246

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Media Coverage