Las Vegas Meeting • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 15  Next

Post subject: Re: Las Vegas Meeting
 Post Posted: Tue 15 Mar 2011 15:52 

Hi Tony.

Sorry I haven't sent you this earlier, but had another shoulder surgery on the 22nd, so I've been a bit snowed.

Assure America is the firm that provides OAEMS with its conference insurance coverage. John Frankovitch is the representative. He's either a retired or former county coroner in W. Va. I believe, but now does insurance and a public safety patch, badge, uniform supply business. His email is jfrankovitch@assureamerica.com

I don't have a phone number for him, but our secretary said he's usually pretty prompt returning e-mails.

I do know you may have to know what the hotel is requiring for your coverage parameters. Our EMS association has a pretty lengthy list of coverages, since we are typically in a hotel/ conference center for 2-3 days, and sponser a cash bar party on one of the evenings.

Let me know if I can do anything else for you.

Roy

Post Posted: Fri 25 Mar 2011 15:45 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3904
Experience: More than 10 years
Hello everyone,

I have been busier than a one legget man in a butt kicking contest! Writing bail like crazy, at least for us and working on remodelling our office.

Anyway, I have been still working on the June meeting. I am pretty confident that I can keep the registration cost to $100 per person. That will cover all the meals and other hotel costs for the meeting as long as we get at least 40 attendees.

If we have more attendees and we collect more than our actaul costs are, we will refund the excess to the attendees.

So, in the next couple of days I will have a flyer together with all the pertinent info, dates, place, costs and program schedule.

So please bare with me a couple more days and I will get more details out to you all.

Post Posted: Fri 25 Mar 2011 15:59 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1999
Experience: 7 - 10 years
I was waiting for conformation before saying anything, either way. I have that confirmation, now. I will not be attending this meeting, as much as it pains me to miss another. In a very few weeks, I will be unavailable for anything more than a phone call or, possibly, a quick post. The activities that lead to this will have me tied up for nearly 8 months. Everyone have a good time and learn all that these professionals have to offer. I look forward to hearing about it, when I am back in pocket.

GAPB 20120726
NSIS ST0707
http://www.rocksolidrg.com
"The hero is not the man that acts without fear,
He is the man that acts inspite of fear"

Post Posted: Sat 02 Apr 2011 11:23 

Have been watching the development of this event since January. Thanks for all the time & effort you have dedicated to making it a reality, Tony.

I'll be sure to encourage the half dozen others in our agency to look at this thread and try to attend. (Two are quite new, going through the licensing process right now.)

With all I have on my plate, I likely won't be able to commit until just prior to the registration cut-off date...but I enjoy Vegas and can get there in a day's drive.

Professional regards.
Bailagent100

Post Posted: Tue 12 Apr 2011 09:03 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: None
I'm in! Looking forward to it, too!

-Scott H.

Post Posted: Tue 12 Apr 2011 10:47 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3904
The hotel is firm on the room group rate cutoff of May 20. But you can still register and stay at the Nugget. I think the regular rate would be $59 a night instead of $39.

As far as on site registation for the meeting, if someone can't commit until the last minute, we need to know at least a week out, as I must have the food numbers in by then.

Just for those that may have just found out about this, it started kind of like a joke because I was jealous of the meeting the "east coast guys" had last year that Scott arranged.

But as more and more became interested, it took on a life of its own. And quite frankly, I think it is about time that there is a meeting, conference or what ever you want to call it, that focused on the recovery side of bail

We the national PBUS that is really bail agent and surety focused. We have the state bail associations that are also bail agent focused. Neither one really provide much information or training for the recovery agents.

In fact, the PBUS at one time appeared to be against bail recovery agents. That has changed to go too far to the other side, by validating Duane Chapman and his group.

I hope this is just the beginning of getting the recovery agents together to form a alliance that will have the political power to promote and protect the profession. To counter the negative images that the public and the CJS have of recovery agents and bail agents in general.

Post Posted: Tue 12 Apr 2011 12:18 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3671
Experience: 3 - 5 years
Tony,

I will almost certainly be one of those last minute reply people for numerous reasons. That said, I really hope to be make it and if/when I do, I will have my wife and hopefully one or two of my team members in tow. I will ring in as soon as I know.

Ca. Bail Agent Lic#1845795
Owner/Operator, Thomas Duprey Bail Bonds
Owner/Operator, Orange County Bounty
(714) 727-4689

Post Posted: Tue 19 Apr 2011 19:08 
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 2851
Experience: 3 - 5 years
This sounds like a good time to meet other people and see what out their. Put me down for 1 I might have my partner also. How do I pay? I have pay pal. Is there a link?

Denver co

No door to big for the "Termite"

Post Posted: Wed 20 Apr 2011 14:10 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1
I need to develop an online form and connect it to a database in order to store the information.

Once someone has completed the form they will be directed to make a payment via PayPal. Once payment is received I will have the system automatically send an email to the participant with their information along with the contact information for the Golden Nugget Room reservation.

This may take a bit but I should have it completed by this FRIDAY!

Did you see that I posted the event on Facebook?

US Bail Bond Directory
Private Investigator Database

Please post questions in the "Comments or Suggestions" Forum
PM is only for private requests or comments

Post Posted: Sat 23 Apr 2011 17:16 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1
WEBPAGE & REGISTRATION FORMS CREATED!!

I'm calling it:

FRACON 2011

Fugitive Recovery Agent Convention 2011

Please take a moment to review! Let me know your thoughts and of course, please go ahead and register!

http://fugitiverecovery.com/event/

US Bail Bond Directory
Private Investigator Database

Please post questions in the "Comments or Suggestions" Forum
PM is only for private requests or comments

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 15  Next

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion