fugitive recovery schools in Tennessee • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Re: fugitive recovery schools in Tennessee
 Post Posted: Sat 27 Mar 2010 03:24 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3077
Experience: 5 - 7 years
Mr. Burkett,
I am not sure what you are asking in your last post,but i believe what your answer is in those tca codes.Mr. Shegogs class offers the training that is required by that TCA code and issues the certification card as well.Which has been recognised by the local LE that i personally have had to show.Of course maybe i am reading your question wrong,please clarify if i am wrong in my assumption.
Thank you Scott,Luvonda,and curtis for verifying my post and proving to myself that i wasnt crazy and read my own post wrong!! Mr. Shegog has apoligised to me and there is no ill will what so ever,He is honorable and i respect the man for that and also for what he does in his profession.

Cell:(931)551-5020

Post Posted: Sat 27 Mar 2010 07:24 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 455
Experience: More than 10 years
Jay,
You are the one he wronged and if you are satisfied, so am I. I cannot vouch for Mr. Shegogs abilities but I do feel that when you chastise someone in a public manner, it is cowardice to not apologize in the same manner.

If the state of TN is comfortable with his bonafides, that is good enough. I wish he would contribute to this site and share his wealth of knowledge with everyone, so that we all may learn and benefit from his experiences.

Scott

"Leaders are like Eagles, you never see them in a flock, but one at a time"

Chesapeake Group Investigations, Inc.
Chesapeake Bail Bonds
877-574-0500
301-392-1100 (fax)
301-392-1900 (Office)

Post Posted: Sat 27 Mar 2010 13:59 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 340
Quote:
Jay,
You are the one he wronged and if you are satisfied, so am I. I cannot vouch for Mr. Shegogs abilities but I do feel that when you chastise someone in a public manner, it is cowardice to not apologize in the same manner.

I had to run off to my PT job or I would have responded this AM . . . I agree with Scott. When something is done in Public ~ It is only right that it is corrected in Public.

Do not consider anything for your interest which makes you break your word, quit your modesty, or inclines you to any practice which will not bear the light, or look the world in the face .... Marcus Antonius

I AM Some Folks "KARMA" and A MODERATOR @ FRN

Post Posted: Sun 06 Feb 2011 13:25 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

I felt a need to post again in this topic due to some recent info I recieved.I was notified by a bondsman that I have done work for who just attended his continued Education class,in this class Tactical Professionals LLC. was discussed.Apparently there has been a cease a desist order placed on the certifications being given out in that course.I believe there was also a lawsuit that was settled out of court,I dont know the details on that but I am looking into it.I would not have questioned myself on this if not for me needing my continued education class for Bail enforcement and if Mr. Shegog would have returned my numerous calls and emails.Luckily I found more informed people on this,otherwise I may have been duped for a second time.If I understand it all,Tactical Professionals may be able to teach the BEA class but they are not approved to certify a Bail enforcement agent.The classes appear to be informative though but the certification is not valid.Sadly I found this out a little late and just missed the TAPBA class by a couple of days and the next one is not for awhile and is a decent distance from myself.I will be attending that class though due to it being the ONLY class accepted to certify bea's.

I have spoken with a very respected individual in our industry who informed me of a situation a few years back were he questioned how J.C. Shegog was approved by the TAPBA and he never recieved a response back.I also spoke with another well respected individual in our industry that we all know from here in TN. and he confirmed my suspicion as well by stating that he knew Mr. Shegog was not approved by the TAPBA to certify BEA agents.The names of these individuals have been withheld but I will say that the informed of this business know them both well.

I was notified that my license would still be valid through out the year but I needed to get to a TAPBA class as soon as possible to cover my own hind end.I cant help but be a little P*****d off at this turn of events not only for the fact that I was decieved but I stood up for this company and may have sent some good people to this course.I can deal with being decieved but I really despise the fact that due to that deception my good name was jeopardized.

I do apoligize immensely for any information that I gave that may have resulted in anyone being "certified" as a bea with Tactical Professionals LLC. at the time of my licensing with them I was also re licensed as a armed private protection officer and had to go to Tn. department of Commerce and insurance after the class to give them my paperwork.While there I did check the status of Mr. Shegogs license and was informed of it being valid.I may have asked the question wrong and Commerce and Insurance verified the wrong license due to me being there after two seperate licensing classes.Again I apoligize and only wish to right my wrong as well as save any others the trouble this may cause.

Post Posted: Mon 07 Feb 2011 06:03 
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 2567
Experience: 7 - 10 years
Jay,

The misunderstanding with the question you asked the DCI is that the organization you speak of is licensed to instruct and certify security guards not BEA. With no desire to be a smart ass I tried to warn you. All of this happened a few years ago when some of the folks on this web-site came here and put on a continuing education class that was recognized and accredited by TAPBBA. To date it is the only one that I know or have heard of being presented that would have given certification other than the TAPBBA classes.

Jacksboro, Tn 37757
(865)223-2049
Tn P.I Lic # 6495 / 1609
T.C.A.40-11-301 Compliance Card
Member NAIS,NLLI,TPIA,USAPI,TACDL

Post Posted: Mon 07 Feb 2011 06:58 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Curtis,
I did not take your post as being a"smart arse" at all and you are correct you did try to warn me.My mistake with DIC was in fact that they answered both of my questions with one answer and I should have known that DCI would not have a trainer license for a Bail Enforcement instructor on any of thier files.Rest assured my mistake will NOT happen again,I made my mistake and I wanted to correct myself formally on here.As I said,I dont want someone new here to see that in thier search for a instructor here.I am man enough to admit when I am wrong and will correct myself usually before anyone even notices I was wrong.

I do appreciate your attempt to warn me curtis and others as well.
I had a long conversation with a man well known here in Tn. and got the whole story on the class you are talking about that happened 3 years or so ago.I believe I should have spoken with him in the first place and therefore I could have saved a little face!!

Post Posted: Mon 07 Feb 2011 08:21 
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 2567
It happens to everybody at some point, just glad to see it did not bite you. Feel free to call anytime about the P.I. Lic if I am busy I will call you back.

Jacksboro, Tn 37757
(865)223-2049
Tn P.I Lic # 6495 / 1609
T.C.A.40-11-301 Compliance Card
Member NAIS,NLLI,TPIA,USAPI,TACDL

Post Posted: Fri 07 Sep 2012 12:41 
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 4015
We are looking to build and open a fugitive recovery academy witch will incorporate the TAPBA course

Box 332104
Murfreesboro TN, 37133
Cell: 1-615-556-1809
Phone: 1-615-481-9711
Fax: 1-267-647-3806

Post Posted: Fri 07 Sep 2012 13:38 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3671
Experience: 3 - 5 years
And Mr. Shegogs(?) is strangely quiet now. FRN is not the place to run off at the mouth. Especially when one may not be 100% kosher.

Ca. Bail Agent Lic#1845795
Owner/Operator, Thomas Duprey Bail Bonds
Owner/Operator, Orange County Bounty
(714) 727-4689

Post Posted: Fri 07 Sep 2012 18:25 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 340
Elijah, contact Joe Stiles here. He is also a member of NABBI

Tom . . . my God fella! It has been two years he may be sleeping somewhere LOL

Do not consider anything for your interest which makes you break your word, quit your modesty, or inclines you to any practice which will not bear the light, or look the world in the face .... Marcus Antonius

I AM Some Folks "KARMA" and A MODERATOR @ FRN

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion