states allowing convicted felons to do BEA work • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Re: states allowing convicted felons to do BEA work
 Post Posted: Tue 29 Jun 2010 10:24 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1999
Experience: 7 - 10 years
From her Facebook pic.....yea, She does look like that. She may do well in captures also. Many have said how having a good looking female makes for an unsuspecting apprehension. There are many conversations on here about that. I can not tell you how many captures were only due to having a female approaching first with some line, pretext, or story. Look at the success that the ladied here have because "they are all fine as ... hello darlin" :twisted:

GAPB 20120726
NSIS ST0707
http://www.rocksolidrg.com
"The hero is not the man that acts without fear,
He is the man that acts inspite of fear"

Post Posted: Sat 03 Jul 2010 21:39 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 340
Experience: More than 10 years
speezack wrote:
Kasandra.... not to sound like a male chauvinist pig.... however, reality is that if you look like your avatar, you will probably get a lot of jobs... just be sure to screen your possible employers.... (I had the guts to say this when none of the other male chauvinist pigs would do it.... but they wanted to, you can bet.... but then I am old and can get away with it...... most of the time. ) :oops: :mrgreen: 8) :shock:

If you take nothing else from here, take this advice . . . It is the some of the BEST advice that you are going to get here.

Do not consider anything for your interest which makes you break your word, quit your modesty, or inclines you to any practice which will not bear the light, or look the world in the face .... Marcus Antonius

I AM Some Folks "KARMA" and A MODERATOR @ FRN

Post Posted: Mon 05 Jul 2010 06:04 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 1474
Quote:
If you take nothing else from here, take this advice . . . It is the some of the BEST advice that you are going to get here.

I appreciate the flowers LuVonda... my only offering on that statement is that I certainly may not always be right, but I will certainly give you my opinion based on whatever past experiences I have endured... and some of those experiences are actually true 8) :shock:

I will try to steer you in the right direction... based on the 'speezack doctrine'. :mrgreen:

Some of you probably think I am a bit 'over the top'................ and your right. 8) but I will always come at you head on...

DCJS: 99-176979
Cell: 434-294-0222

"Endeavor to Persevere" "Lone Watie"

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that , comes from bad judgment" "Will Rogers"

Post Posted: Mon 12 Jul 2010 00:43 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3671
Experience: 3 - 5 years
Use the gifts you have. When I did retail loss prevention, most of my partners were younger and either looked like the thugs we were after or clean cut go-getters awaiting the call up for the police academy! Either way, more so for the second example, they stood out. Me?? I looked like a "soccer dad" whose wife sent him to pick up some milk and eggs! I'd all but climb in these guys back pockets and they'd be none the wiser. Anyway....point is....use what you've got and what you know.

Ca. Bail Agent Lic#1845795
Owner/Operator, Thomas Duprey Bail Bonds
Owner/Operator, Orange County Bounty
(714) 727-4689

Post Posted: Sat 07 Aug 2010 15:51 

If I'm not mistaken most on this forum are against the liberal laws that allow convicted felons to be BEAs. The fact that the most famous BEA in the world is a convicted murderer surely is a blaring stain on the industry and it will take a long time to overcome that and get mainstream society and law enforcement agencies to accept the profession as a legit branch of private law enforcement. Just go troll any police forum and search "bounty hunter" and read the threads. The vibe isn't so positive.

However, your situation is obviously different, especially if you get it dropped down to a misdemeanor. If you pay your restitution, learn the biz, and in a couple of years start your own, who knows, maybe you can get your own tv show :D I'm sure some TV network would be willing to purchase a show about a single mom of 3 who runs her own fugitive recovery business. Oh wait, I think they've already done that. There was that show on tv a few years ago about those girls who trace skips down in Miami.

Post Posted: Sat 07 Aug 2010 17:22 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Quote:
There was that show on tv a few years ago about those girls who trace skips down in Miami.
If I'm not mistaken most on this forum are against the liberal laws that allow convicted felons to be BEAs. The fact that the most famous BEA in the world

Only ONE of those women was related to the Industry . . . the others were actresses.
There are NO Laws OR States that ALLOW a Felon to be a BEA ( do some fact checking fella). You seriously watch too much television.

Do not consider anything for your interest which makes you break your word, quit your modesty, or inclines you to any practice which will not bear the light, or look the world in the face .... Marcus Antonius

Post Posted: Sat 07 Aug 2010 19:21 

LuVonda wrote:
Quote:
There was that show on tv a few years ago about those girls who trace skips down in Miami.
If I'm not mistaken most on this forum are against the liberal laws that allow convicted felons to be BEAs. The fact that the most famous BEA in the world

Only ONE of those women was related to the Industry . . . the others were actresses.
There are NO Laws OR States that ALLOW a Felon to be a BEA ( do some fact checking fella). You seriously watch too much television.

I thought K-9 the bounty hunter served a prison sentence?

Post Posted: Sat 07 Aug 2010 20:05 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Quote:
K-9’s past comes back to haunt him, when an alien Bounty Hunter arrives and accuses him of committing a murder in the 50th century.

OH Wait! You are referring to Duane Chapman . . .

Like I said .. . Too much TV

Post Posted: Sun 08 Aug 2010 16:51 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3904
Actually,

Right now in CA, do to our state legiscritters too busy passing meaningless resolutions and saving the world from global warming and .50 cal BMGs, they let PC 1299 expire so, anyone including doggie can come into CA and "bounty hunt."

There are no restrictions right now as we speak or type or post. Whatever we are doing.

However, most reputable bail agents will not hire a convicted felon. Sorry. There is still the legal liability to worry about.

If you still have questions, hook up with the owner of Hollys Bail Bonds in Redding. She can explain things in more detail if needed.

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion