Why Do You call if You Don't Want Work & waste My Time • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Why Do You call if You Don't Want Work & waste My Time
 Post Posted: Wed 26 May 2010 06:31 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3224
Experience: 7 - 10 years
Ok this is More a gripe especially lately, but I’m sure allot of US have run into this.

Where People bug the HeL@ out of us and ask to meet and want to work for us in Bail Bonds and Recovery but ether A never show up give as Many Excuses as they can as to why they missed the Meeting and think that it's your fault.

Or my Favorite, they do show up you take them on and They think they know everything and do not need to learn anything and are ready to work, don't care about training.

And let's not forget the fly by night and month guys who after seeing TV thinks it's the greatest thing to ever live and do but then when they do it and you start them in the Business then they get Bored they don't make the Money they thought they would, they don't get enough Business or they Think they should be Paid for Nothing.

I swear good help is hard to find Perfect example looking to bring more Bondsman and Recovery Agent's on I was contacted by 4 Individuals 3 In particular have bugged the living hel@ out of me day and night week after week and calling even at 2 and 3 and 4am , yes I'm usually up but ether A working out at the Gym, B posting Bond's or C doing Report's it's my relaxed time between 1am to 4am.

Anyway Out of a Meeting set up 2 weeks in Advance out of 4 Only 1 Showed Up and one In Particular gave me every excuses in the book as why he couldn't make it, First I did not know you wanted to have a meeting on Fri then couldn't make that was nice and reset it to Sat didn't make that one ether.

I set the date so all 4 were off work had free time and could make it, all 4 Agreed but again only one showed the other was going to come and 2 are No show No call No text No e-mail there done completely do not call me or text me or write me keep it up I will add you to my Blackberry for Ignore list it won't ring or buzz anything.

The one in particular is a truck driver lived 4 mins from me but yet cannot find their way to a waffle House in Bel Air MD, ummm http://www.wafflehouse.com search for find a location

You want work for me but you can't find a fricking place that’s 4 mins from you, you’re a truck driver and lived in this area for over 15 years got to be kidding me.

On top of that this particular individual was very much a Smart As#, not only did he give me every excuse in the Book but texted me asking what is the meeting for what are we doing, why are we having it, do I have to come , are we going go, get someone Mind you I'm already in the meeting had been waiting a hour and was even Nice and text and called everyone of them 2 hours before the meeting making sure they can all make it.

He gives me the excuses, I can't make it tonight I'm Sorry I'm with my GF forgot
I have to spend time with her, then after a over a Hour late texts me saying, I’m sorry didn't realize it was tonight I'm not being a Dic# but I have my GF forgot and I can't make it tonight I hope we get a chance to meet again and I have the opportunity to work with you maybe I can come meet you another day at your office.

Then I text him back said the Meetings tonight it's going on Now you here or you’re not here, She's welcome to come Your choice.

Then finally he text me does not call, ok I’m on my way where is the waffle house in Bel Air,
I give the directions then 10 mins later he texts me again and says I’m on my way I have a pregnant GF she's not very happy meeting a stranger tonight who she don't know.

Finally I'm pissed I text back tell him to forget it just go home, the whole time he was being very rude to the one guy who did show up.

And I text him back after he gives another apologies 30 mins later I’m home now it was Miss communication. I'm Sorry hopefully I have not messed up my chances to work with you and I text back telling him he cost me Money which he did while I waited for this guy to show was giving 3 bonds 2 by the Ins one was mine in Carroll County all small ones but the Carroll County one I paid another one of my Agent's money to handle it while I waited for this yahoo so Thanks you cost me Money on 3 Bond's and the other 2 I gave to one of my agent’s for full posting fee and made nothing off of them

This particular Individual has not only Ruined his chance with me and my Company but probably doesn't even realize what a Opportunity he lost, it's almost near Impossible to find a Bondsman and Recovery Agent to take you in and Train you and teach you a tight Lid Trade and Profession not just this state but any state.

So this goes out to you bud, I left your Identity out, out of respect despite you beyond Pissed me off and the other 2 who never showed or called and still have not Since Sat your done.

This is for Everyone else if you’re going waste my time if you have a Criminal background other then traffic you Lie to me don't tell me thinking I won't find out I will I promise you on the spot all 50 states.

If you’re a yahoo and only think you want do this because you say family bail Bonds on HBO or Dog Bounty Hunter don't call me, you already have a full time Job that is over 8 hours a day You cannot travel Do Not call me.

You’re not Serious about doing this it's kind of a fly by thing maybe I will like it maybe not screw his training and rules I’ll show when I feel like it Do Not call me

And stop F-ing calling or texting me between 1am to 4am some days I’m actually trying to sleep once awake, I can't get back to sleep and call the Number Below not my 1800 I pay for that it's for people who can't call by a regular cell or phone usually in jail or out and about dead cell area only pay phone around.

The good news I’m taking on one out of the 4 highly impressed was very patient Military background and while all this was going on never complained and we ate had a good dinner and great Conversation looking forward to bringing him on.

I still have Opening's and I will tell you straight up everything I give you is Commission and not Salary and I do 10-99 you take all responsibility end of the year for Booth Bail Bondsman and Recovery Agent .

If all your going to do is Lie, Deceive me give me excuses or think you Know everything you hate to exercise then Please do not contact me in any way I want nothing to do with you.

All my Agent’s work out run stay in shape and Train I work out 3 days to 5 days at the gym and working with my Agent’s and last night over worked myself was out from 10pm to 5am my Arms & legs are killing me but needed it had way to much stress to let off and this coke

I swear way's a 100 pounds this Morning.

Out of 12 people in one Month who bugged the crap out of me only 1 has been hired.
I’m very Strict and people don’t realize that miss communication can not only cost me money get me in legal trouble with you but can get my team or them hurt or killed along with me and each and every day I analyze you and your actions decide upon that whether I want to bring you on or not.

J24BAIL

Fast Reliable Swift & Friendly Service

We Serve All of Maryland for Bonds, We offer Immigration Bonds.

Free Warrant Checks & Service, We offer Process Serving
And We Service all of America for Recoveries, Skip Tracing.

Please call me at 410-929-2245

Can't login FRN Dir to Update

Post subject: Re: Why Do You call if You Don't Want Work & waste My Time
 Post Posted: Wed 26 May 2010 07:02 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 340
Experience: More than 10 years
Quote:
They think they know everything and do not need to learn anything and are ready to work, don't care about training.

Just one of those things that one go . . . . hmmmmmmmmmmm

Do not consider anything for your interest which makes you break your word, quit your modesty, or inclines you to any practice which will not bear the light, or look the world in the face .... Marcus Antonius

I AM Some Folks "KARMA" and A MODERATOR @ FRN

Post Posted: Wed 26 May 2010 08:19 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

LuVonda wrote:
Quote:
They think they know everything and do not need to learn anything and are ready to work, don't care about training.

Just one of those things that one go . . . . hmmmmmmmmmmm

lol Yep you Said it

J24BAIL

Post Posted: Wed 26 May 2010 08:44 
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: < 1 year
wow.

A lot of people want to do something. They picture themselves doing it, how good they'll be, and then when the opportunity is right there and reality sets in, WHAM. It turns from fantasy into reality. The cool or glamorous suddenly becomes scary, rough, boring, uncomfortable, financially draining, all the things that weren't part of the fantasy (starting with the horror of a meeting). It may be that they are finally in a position where they will fail or succeed and they can't take the risk of failing so they quit before they can fail. They have already failed of course.

Phone: 1-877-366-1872
Fax: 412-202-2330/1-800-817-6701
Insured | Act 235 #46912

Post Posted: Wed 26 May 2010 12:36 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: < 1 year
I think i can say that it sucks but it happens to all of us. There are way too many people that try to get into this business looking to make a quick buck and get rich, then learn it's nowhere near that lifestyle. I'm sorry people won't make good on their word to you, that is my biggest pet peeve and I won't give anyone a second chance that doesn't make good on their word to meet up or interview.

On the second hand, if you need any recovery work from Montgomery County up To Allegheny County let me know. My office is based in Martinsburg, WV but I operate out of these areas all the time, including WV.

Take care and have a drink on me, you deserve it!

After Hours Bail Bonds
Hagerstown & Frederick, MD
Phone - (240) 347-BAIL
Phone - (240) 285-9005
Fax - (877) 867-3730

Stephen Thompson Jr.

Post Posted: Wed 26 May 2010 13:25 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1999
I actually enjoy the fact that people are run off by the hours of operation and training that I keep. Lets say we put in 60 hours per week on cases but then I add in training for OC, Baton, Taser, Fire arms, Cuffing, Tactical Takedown, Tactical Movement and Entry, ect. So adding that extra 15 to 25 hours per month....I find out who is serious, very quickly. I am not as dedicated as some (I was once told that IF I became a "bounty hunter" it was my life. Everything else had to be second) but I remain professional. Part of being professional is keeping with the ongoing training and certifications. Those that cannot hang with the big dogs, need to stay on the porch (as the saying goes) which makes my life easier. I do not have to worry about them freezing up or dropping the ball when my life may truely depend on them.

GAPB 20120726
NSIS ST0707
http://www.rocksolidrg.com
"The hero is not the man that acts without fear,
He is the man that acts inspite of fear"

Post Posted: Thu 27 May 2010 01:54 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

Yinzer wrote:
wow.

A lot of people want to do something. They picture themselves doing it, how good they'll be, and then when the opportunity is right there and reality sets in, WHAM. It turns from fantasy into reality. The cool or glamorous suddenly becomes scary, rough, boring, uncomfortable, financially draining, all the things that weren't part of the fantasy (starting with the horror of a meeting). It may be that they are finally in a position where they will fail or succeed and they can't take the risk of failing so they quit before they can fail. They have already failed of course.

So true and for many that's all it is a Major fantasy we all know how TV loves to glamorize it make it so great, but the ones being in it already know it's not fun and games and allot of work and can not only wear you down can financial break you real quick or get you hurt and killed.

J24BAIL

Post Posted: Thu 27 May 2010 01:58 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

S_Thompson wrote:
I think i can say that it sucks but it happens to all of us. There are way too many people that try to get into this business looking to make a quick buck and get rich, then learn it's nowhere near that lifestyle. I'm sorry people won't make good on their word to you, that is my biggest pet peeve and I won't give anyone a second chance that doesn't make good on their word to meet up or interview.

On the second hand, if you need any recovery work from Montgomery County up To Allegheny County let me know. My office is based in Martinsburg, WV but I operate out of these areas all the time, including WV.

Take care and have a drink on me, you deserve it!

I appreciate it but we all know to expect this but that doesn't mean it still don't peeve us off and waste our time.

I'm with you Screw me once shame on you screw me twice and shame on me no Second chances I tell you once and that's it there choice to come or not, No one makes them.

And for sure I will keep you on for Montgomery and Defiantly WV

I usually do all my own recoveries especially in MD, but after being in WV 3 times which is a cool state and great Police very friendly & Helpful.
They were small bonds and I spent more in travel and food to get them.

So any more Small ones up your way or even big ones wouldn't mind working with another team.

I will stay in touch and if any around my way were Happy to help out or even check on an address or 2 for you.

Thank You for offering your Help & be safe to.

I don't drink unless you count my gallons of caffine but have one for me to, Once in a Blue Moon will have a drink I hate having anything control me and I'm always up and on alert.

J24BAIL

Post Posted: Thu 27 May 2010 02:19 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

SnoWolf wrote:
I actually enjoy the fact that people are run off by the hours of operation and training that I keep. Lets say we put in 60 hours per week on cases but then I add in training for OC, Baton, Taser, Fire arms, Cuffing, Tactical Takedown, Tactical Movement and Entry, ect. So adding that extra 15 to 25 hours per month....I find out who is serious, very quickly. I am not as dedicated as some (I was once told that IF I became a "bounty hunter" it was my life. Everything else had to be second) but I remain professional. Part of being professional is keeping with the ongoing training and certifications. Those that cannot hang with the big dogs, need to stay on the porch (as the saying goes) which makes my life easier. I do not have to worry about them freezing up or dropping the ball when my life may truely depend on them.

I'm with you it get's rid of the rift raft and my favs the one's who already have jobs 10 to 15 hours 7 days a week and want come in think they can put in 20 mins lol

All of my Guys have to work out and Train and re certify to my expatiations regularly to and at times they hate me but when there life and my life depend on it, they always Thank Me.
I Know that feeling it seems once you start this your life ends and it’s always work 24/7 even when you try to go on vacation or walk in Wal-Mart you recognize that one person been looking for and immediately you grab them take them in.

Haha funny Old Military saying been around for ages & I still have one of those shirts can’t hang with the big dogs stay on the porch. Along with Kill them all let God Sort them out if he exist shirt.

Be safe out there have a Great night.

J24BAIL

Post Posted: Thu 27 May 2010 06:51 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 455
Experience: More than 10 years
God always existed my friend. As an old soldier and police officer, you should be familiar with the old saying that there is no such thing as an atheist in a fox hole!

Scott

"Leaders are like Eagles, you never see them in a flock, but one at a time"

Chesapeake Group Investigations, Inc.
Chesapeake Bail Bonds
877-574-0500
301-392-1100 (fax)
301-392-1900 (Office)

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion