Helping clients out after the arrest • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Re: Helping clients out after the arrest
 Post Posted: Sun 09 May 2010 06:33 
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: < 1 year
Gift card for a grocery store dropped in the mail. I don't think you can buy a pack of gum and get the change in cash anymore. If I'm led to help someone then whether they misuse or waste the help is irrelevant to me. I'd rather risk helping someone and being made a fool of (to some extent), than risk withholding help to someone who really needed it.

Edited to add: I understand there is a different dynamic involved with the person being a client. Anonymity being much more important.

Phone: 1-877-366-1872
Fax: 412-202-2330/1-800-817-6701
Insured | Act 235 #46912

Post Posted: Sat 15 May 2010 13:02 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3224
Experience: 7 - 10 years
reddragon116 What your doing is a great thing My Company always offers to help out and after being under so many yahoos who don't and Treat not just def bad but the Indims I branched off used that Knowledge and my heart to start my own Company and Im always out and about helping , just picked up a stranger today walking

Just be sure your ready for this there will be times you help peple and put your heart and soul in it but in the end your the one screwed

it goes with our Profession ups and downs being your willing help this much proberly won't have any problems and for sure will get re refered

J24BAIL

Fast Reliable Swift & Friendly Service

We Serve All of Maryland for Bonds, We offer Immigration Bonds.

Free Warrant Checks & Service, We offer Process Serving
And We Service all of America for Recoveries, Skip Tracing.

Please call me at 410-929-2245

Can't login FRN Dir to Update

Post Posted: Sat 15 May 2010 15:00 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1999
Experience: 7 - 10 years
Ben, buddy....It is great that you want to help. I am not against helping anyone......once. I agree that money should not be the "help" and I would like to add that nothing should ever be expected in return (knowing you, I do not think this is a driving factor, anyway). What you give must come from the heart and it must not be anything that you will miss. I often give.....charities, friends in need, the guy on the side of the road holding the cardboard sign,whatever..... I just know that my repayment will come in an unforseen and unexpected way. Many call it Karma. I know that you would never take food from your daughters mouth to feed a clients child, but I would warn against it (for anyone that reads this, in the future). That would be the only "WARNING" that I would add. How bad would we feel to take money that was set aside for our family, spend that on food and diapers for a client, and find out that the client sold the stuff for crack/meth? Two kicks to the "no no square"!!!! One for taking from our family; The other finding that our gift was misused. I am sure you will choose correctly and do fine with that decision.

GAPB 20120726
NSIS ST0707
http://www.rocksolidrg.com
"The hero is not the man that acts without fear,
He is the man that acts inspite of fear"

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion