More Negative Media Attention • PUBLIC SECTION • Media Coverage • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: More Negative Media Attention
 Post Posted: Wed 07 Apr 2010 09:58 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3904
Experience: More than 10 years
http://www.news-record.com/content/2010 ... ms_charges

Post subject: Re: More Negative Media Attention
 Post Posted: Wed 07 Apr 2010 12:49 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 340
Experience: More than 10 years
WHO THE HELL IS TRAINING THESE PEOPLE!?
and has anyone besides myself noticed that it is the ones that seem to just know it all, after being in the field for less than a year that are getting all the attention. And they wonder why us old folks get pissed :shock: BECAUSE they are going to run us ALL right outta business !!!! reminds me of the scarecrow in Wizard of Oz . . . NO BRAINS

Do not consider anything for your interest which makes you break your word, quit your modesty, or inclines you to any practice which will not bear the light, or look the world in the face .... Marcus Antonius

I AM Some Folks "KARMA" and A MODERATOR @ FRN

Post Posted: Wed 07 Apr 2010 15:02 

A big part of the problem are these knuckledraggers like Dog and Bounty Boys. People see this BS on TV and YouTube just gotta be a big bad bounty hunter. First time they get out and get in some sort of pinch, their LACK of training, not their training, is what gives us all a black eye.

Out of all the of the people I work and have worked with, I can name on my fingers how many I trust to have my back. Im sure there are more, but very few have my full trust. If I worked with some others, I am quite sure the list would grow, but for now, its a short list. Some people pop when under pressure. This job is not for them.

Post Posted: Thu 08 Apr 2010 01:17 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3077
Experience: 5 - 7 years
Holy crap!!! ok i have to say for one why or how did this man let his fugitive get back into a second car? or the 1st one for that matter? and two did he really think it was justifiable to open fire on a fleeing individual?
Now i can understand firing at the fugitive IF I had exhausted EVERY and i do mean every option to move out of the way of the vehicle and out of harms way and still the vehicle was persistant on running me over.Use of deadly force requires a person to do all that is possible to flee or remove yourself from the situation before using any type of deadly force.I may recieve some heat for saying this but That vehicle is a deadly weapon and I personaly would protect myself.NEVER EVER would i shoot at a fleeing person.
Than again i also would not allow that person to get to that vehicle either,if he was already in a vehicle when i spotted him all that is needed to do is follow him untill he/she gets out.Has to get out sometime!!
Anyway thats my 2 cents on it,anybody have change?!! lol

Cell:(931)551-5020

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Media Coverage