Bounty Boys Giving Back to the Community • PUBLIC SECTION • Media Coverage • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post subject: Re: Bounty Boys Giving Back to the Community
 Post Posted: Tue 16 Mar 2010 20:22 
Posting Newbie
Posting Newbie

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: 3 - 5 years
Hey guys, that's awesome you can give back to the community. We need more agents that are willing to step up and help. Great posts guys, keep up the good work! 8)

Post Posted: Tue 16 Mar 2010 21:50 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 567
Experience: More than 10 years
Alright, I'll bite...since you have stated that all arrests are documented, please forward said documentation on all 10,000 arrests to my office.

Post Posted: Wed 17 Mar 2010 00:58 
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

:::

Last edited by BOUNTYBOY15 on Wed 17 Mar 2010 18:27, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Wed 17 Mar 2010 03:30 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1366
Experience: 7 - 10 years
I still call shenanigans...

" Yeah, I see ya, you ding dong..."

Post Posted: Wed 17 Mar 2010 05:34 

This is funny. Bullshyt, but funny. :lol: That is a pretty incredible website. Somebody works hard on it alone. And for people that are just documenting their work, not bucking for a TV show, you sure got it commericalized. I mean, not every company sells T Shirts and has a fan club of teenage girls. LMAO You know, if you would just admit what your really doing, it wouldnt be a big deal. Nobody is going to put anybody down for trying to get ahead, as long as they tell the truth. Holier than thou, condescending attitudes and outragoues claims are not the way to get respect.

Thing is, we have several skips each year go to OK. I have never hired to have one picked up there yet. I have always done it myself with zero problems. One of the easier states to work with actually. It would be nice to have a contact there, just in case I ever needed it. (Almost did a couple years ago) But Im pretty picky on who I will hire. Too easy to get into trouble. After seeing a couple of your videos and seeing your attitude, I surely will not be hiring you. I dont need the added liability of some guys runnin around acting like SWAT. And no matter what you say, driving cop like cars, with cop like markings with cop like lights, wearing tactical uniforms is acting like a cop.

Ill bring up another of the two videos I watched that made me cringe. The guy on the three wheeler. You took off after his dad, you found out later, in a truck. When the truck stopped, somebody ran up to the passanger door and opened it. Unless I saw it wrong, I will watch again, you opened the door then asked who they were. Now, I dont know how OKs Castle Doctrine Law reads, but here you could have been legally shot for that.

Post Posted: Wed 17 Mar 2010 05:40 

Sorry, I had to make a new post, my machine posted that for some reason.

Anyway, besides putting yourself in danger, you had no right to touch that vehicle. You look in and your skip is not in there, you have no right to interfere with anyone else. If they want to talk to you, great. If they want to open the door, great. But you have no hold on that person. Period. You could have been shot or arrested, legally.

I hope you understand that I am not doing this to start a fight. This is how I see things. Ask anyone I work with and they will tell you that I pay attention to detail and we get the job done as well. In a totally different way. I wont put up with people putting us in danger physically or putting us in the way of undo liability. You may have gotten away with it so far. Most of the people we deal with dont know their rights and have had them abused by real LEOs for so long, its normal to them. Its a matter of time until you get ahold of someone that does know their rights and your screwed.

Take him up on it Randall. I think it would be funny.

Post Posted: Wed 17 Mar 2010 06:04 

Ok, I went back and watched it again. Appearantly, judging by the guys dressed just like you standing by the truck and the lights, some of your team had pulled in front of that truck to stop it and you came up behind? You already knew your guy was not in the truck, but you detained, even apologizing multiple times, and further infringed by opening the door.

Wow. If you guys dont see a problem with this, even though you have gotten away with it, your asking for trouble. I have watched two videos and both times you have interfered with another person, physically. Not good. Not good at all. Maybe I should send this to a hungry constitutional attorney? If I cant convince you, I bet he can. LOL I wouldnt do that by the way.

Post Posted: Wed 17 Mar 2010 07:50 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 340
Andy . . . we do have a Valid contact in OK City . . . .

Do not consider anything for your interest which makes you break your word, quit your modesty, or inclines you to any practice which will not bear the light, or look the world in the face .... Marcus Antonius

I AM Some Folks "KARMA" and A MODERATOR @ FRN

Post Posted: Wed 17 Mar 2010 10:51 
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

::::

Last edited by BOUNTYBOY15 on Wed 17 Mar 2010 18:26, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Wed 17 Mar 2010 11:16 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 340
Quote:
I guess you would rather we drive a truck, wear blue jeans and bring our wives with us to go hunt our own bond forfeitures in between our part time job as a bondsman from our home office in the back of our trailer home. BOUNTYBOY15

How very presumptive of you . . . Perhaps you ought to stick around and see that is not what / who you are dealing with here.

Do not consider anything for your interest which makes you break your word, quit your modesty, or inclines you to any practice which will not bear the light, or look the world in the face .... Marcus Antonius

I AM Some Folks "KARMA" and A MODERATOR @ FRN

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Media Coverage