skip in Nashville • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: skip in Nashville
 Post Posted: Thu 11 Mar 2010 06:47 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 455
Experience: More than 10 years
Reposted from the private section, as Matt is not in the private section

Due to all of the responses... 15 people read the post and nobody could recommend anyone in Nashville, TN.

And now the rest of the story...

I called Matt Joslyn of Grumpy's Bail Bonds who jumped immediately and was able to use the information we had acquired to apprehend my guy. Matt then drove the defendant to Knoxville, and the World Famous Bondsman/Hunter/Educator Joe Stiles of Bail Fast Bonding and Black Aces Fugitive Recovery took charge of the defendant and paid Matt in full for me. I went to pick up my brother in law and left as soon as Matt had received the paper work that he needed. Mr. Stiles left Knoxville and drove to VA and we meat up in Blacksburg, VA, just south of Roanoke. After feeding everyone at the best Bounty Hunter food stop (second only to Waffle House) Cracker Barrel, and drinking down some coffee, we parted company. I always enjoy Joe's professionalism and humble attitude, and I believe that he was as tired as I was. Our subject was presented to the original arresting officer in St. Mary's County, MD at 4pm.

I would like to publicly thank these individuals for their professionalism and can do attitudes, and this could not have been accomplished without them. Please consider that Matt and his crew had the subject in custody in Nashville, TN not 1 hour after we initially learned the information. The speed with which the response was carried out was nothing short of awe inspiring. 18 hours from start to finish, and across half of the country to boot.

Joe Stiles came to my rescue AGAIN and were it not for our mutual respect and previous working relationship, could and would not have been handeled as expeditiously and professionally as it was.

Lesson: Attend training classes, even if you know it all. The networking opportunities are golden. Develop relationships by being as much of an asset to others as possible, and it will be returned ten fold. Under promise and over deliver, as these gentlemen demonstrated today.

I would highly recommend these individuals to anyone who asks, because time and again, they produce results. Incidentally, of all of the phone numbers beginning with the 615 area code, listed in the FRN directory, only two answered their phones.

Thanks guys and one gal I am tiold

Scott

"Leaders are like Eagles, you never see them in a flock, but one at a time"

Chesapeake Group Investigations, Inc.
Chesapeake Bail Bonds
877-574-0500
301-392-1100 (fax)
301-392-1900 (Office)

Post subject: Re: skip in Nashville
 Post Posted: Thu 11 Mar 2010 11:44 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 3077
Experience: 5 - 7 years
i am in the 931 area code and i would have definately answered my phone as it is not far from nashville.I do appreciate the thought mr. scott and i wish i could have been a service to you,again please keep me in mind on any future assistance you may need in Tennessee.That goes for anyone else as well.
congrats on your speedy recovery and great service.

Cell:(931)551-5020

Post Posted: Thu 11 Mar 2010 13:45 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1988
This is the type of positive bail industry acts that never make the news. Once again we have professionals showing how problems can be solved without a lot of fanfare. Congratulations to all for a job well done.

Tel: 1-800-387-0787

Anti-Moral Majority Club President
"Fear not the unknown, Fear the person who controls the unknown" Gene 7:14

Post Posted: Sat 13 Mar 2010 19:13 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 340
Should I never need someone over that way I will keep them in mind. Job well done Matt and crew.

Quote:
Lesson: Attend training classes, even if you know it all. The networking opportunities are golden. Develop relationships by being as much of an asset to others as possible, and it will be returned ten fold. Under promise and over deliver, as these gentlemen demonstrated today.

AMEN Lil Brother!

Do not consider anything for your interest which makes you break your word, quit your modesty, or inclines you to any practice which will not bear the light, or look the world in the face .... Marcus Antonius

I AM Some Folks "KARMA" and A MODERATOR @ FRN

Post Posted: Sat 13 Mar 2010 20:15 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 2570
WAY to GO MATT & TEAM :!: :!: :!:

Joe(MR. Stiles) is a long time friend, no better person to associate with. Anyone close to him do yourself and look him up he would be more than happy to come have a coffe with you.

Retired Private Investigator & Bail Enforcement
NAM VET 1969- 1975 US Army (RECON)
Office 260-220-3877
1-888-631-5520
Fax 260-456-6062

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion