Bondsman shoots into wrong vehicle- Virginia • PUBLIC SECTION • Media Coverage • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Re: Bondsman shoots into wrong vehicle- Virginia
 Post Posted: Sun 27 Dec 2009 08:49 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 455
Experience: More than 10 years
Bill's other business, have been both hurt by this economy as well as helped, as the following links demonstrate.

http://www.virginiaplaces.org/alcohol/moonshine.html

http://www.abc.state.va.us/newsrel/press20090515.html

http://www.roanoke.com/news/roanoke/wb/221023

Bill will shoot you if you don't pay for your Hooch, or attempt to move in on his territory...or are a Revenuer...OOOOOOOOOHHH, BAD Revenuer!

Here are some of the vehicles in Bill's Distribution fleet, that he often refers to as his "Truck Driving" days for Buster Brown, a Southern colloquialism for that golden color of Charcoal filtered Mountain Dew that goes down slicker than Honey Dew Vine Water and kicks like a six legged Mule, that Bill, or Sir William, as he is referred to in the trade, is so famous for. Incidentally, that pool in the back yard is his Mash pond, but very cleverly disguised as a pool.

http://images.google.com/images?q=moonshine+runners&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=3n43S6_DLNLDlAf6mtSfBw&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CBIQsAQwAA

Scott

"Leaders are like Eagles, you never see them in a flock, but one at a time"

Chesapeake Group Investigations, Inc.
Chesapeake Bail Bonds
877-574-0500
301-392-1100 (fax)
301-392-1900 (Office)

Last edited by Mdbtyhtr on Sun 27 Dec 2009 09:00, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Sun 27 Dec 2009 08:58 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 1474
midwestfr wrote:
you sip on a latte. A latte? For heaven sakes, that's like Superman stopping by for a cappuccino! :lol:

Latte, latte??? Cappuccino.... I thought Cappuccino was a movie star??? Oh, wait a minute... that was Pacino... Al I think... or was it DiCaprio... well, sounded like one of them... those Italians are all alike??? (that should cause a ruckus)

Anyway, not to get off the subject but I got a pair of "SUPERMAN" pajamas.... don't laugh... they are soft, comfortable and the only reason I won't wear them uptown (that's where the post office is)... is because Gail says she will DE-HORN me... (I am not sure what that means but I think it would hurt)... if I wear them out of our yard.... they are a bit 'racy' but very nice... so, NO, I do not drink those sissy drinks .... the only sissy drink I do indulge in... is an occasional Frozen Strawberry Margarita, and that is usually during the warmer months at the pool...

How do we get off the subjects here................ you did it Icer... not me this time... 8)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Just saw Scott's post... those links were very informative, I read every one and know a little of the history and the locations involved... in fact, I have on several occasions out in Pittsylvania county... Halifax/South Boston area... done a little bonding on related charges....
Quote:
The ABC's whiskey unit has worked across the state but has traditionally concentrated on Franklin, Henry, Floyd, Patrick and Pittsylvania counties.

It has also been to a much lesser degree... right here in Lunenburg and surrounding counties.... but I have never been involved on that side of the business... contrary to Mr. Scott's assessment... I cannot however, say that I have never tasted the results of the efforts of these talented backwoods brewers...

... and in closing... I would say that the following picture absolutely provides a very good reason to start drinking...

Food for thought.
I might mention, I do not see a picture of LuVonda, Kathy, Angela, Kitty or any of the FRN girls in that picture... so, does that mean that they are ok with the moonshine thing.... oooooooooooooooooooooo ... :shock:

oh, wait a minute.... the one directly under the 'H'.... is that... uh, no.... couldn't be..... nope, it was the hat... sort of reminded me of...... :mrgreen: :oops:

DCJS: 99-176979
Cell: 434-294-0222

"Endeavor to Persevere" "Lone Watie"

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that , comes from bad judgment" "Will Rogers"

Post Posted: Sun 27 Dec 2009 17:57 

Bill. We just give you the shovel and sit back to see how deep of a hole you dig! :lol:

You're much wiser than I am, but if I were you, I wouldn't mention any names when it comes to those mugs in that picture! :wink:

Post Posted: Sun 27 Dec 2009 19:09 
in memoriam

midwestfr wrote:
just give you the shovel and sit back to see how deep of a hole you dig!

Todd, my boy, I have been digging holes into which I place my big azz... for many years and I have become quite adept at the activity... hang in there and one day you too will carry such a shovel. 8)

I also know when and not to mention certain women's names... but even then, I seem to often get into a warm environment.

... and on this thread... I still have heard nothing about the initial post... which I have checked out and no news is really curious... I and Gail may have actually dreamed this, as pointed out.... if so, I am aging faster than I first thought................. :roll: :roll: which may be to the detriment of this website. I will attempt to keep my posts factual, I promise..... sometimes.

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that , comes from bad judgment" "Will Rogers"

Post Posted: Mon 28 Dec 2009 08:12 

Trust me Bill, I've got one of those shovels along with a back ho. :wink:

On a serious note, I am waiting to hear the story on this shooting.

Post Posted: Tue 29 Dec 2009 12:19 
in memoriam

Quote:
On a serious note, I am waiting to hear the story on this shooting.

Gail, myself and also my daughter all heard this on the news way back when I first posted this but have heard nothing since.

I even called Channel 12 and they denied ever airing the story.... somebody is covering something up or it was erroneously reported initially.

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Media Coverage