Why do our wives ask us loaded questions? • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Re: Why do our wives ask us loaded questions?
 Post Posted: Mon 12 Oct 2009 15:59 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1366
Experience: 7 - 10 years
I still want to see what Bill would say to this...

" Yeah, I see ya, you ding dong..."

Post Posted: Mon 12 Oct 2009 18:38 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 1474
Experience: More than 10 years
Sorry, I have been planting strawberry's on my face book farm-ville thing a ma jig..........

Women, now there is a subject that I know.................. a...................... well............ here is the best answer I can think up for now...

Even though you may not agree with this..... always tell them that they are absolutely correct in whatever they say or do............ but even then you are gonna get caught because they will accuse you of something and by saying they are right...... you are wrong and have admitted to something that you may not have done....... but you probably did it anyway, right?

Confusion is the key word in this game... you have to be slick... you have to be quick and you have to have a pocket with some hundred dollar bills in it... flowers also help... and tell them you will take them shopping... tell them you love them... smile a lot.... stay out of arms reach.... watch out for things that are thrown... but in the end... it makes absolutely no difference what you say or do cause your gonna get blamed for whatever it is....... your gonna take the heat for whatever happened....... and remember this....... you will never, ever be able to answer their question to their satisfaction, so just do the best you can and put your hands in front of your face.

Never get physical with a woman... even if they get physical with you.... the solution to that is run... very fast and away from the gun cabinet.... try to get the car keys if you can and hide them for a while... have a safe house you can go to for a while.... I built a 40'X40" air conditioned garage with a pool table, big screen TV.... a full bath and a big refrigerator.... me and 'Lucy' go out there if need be.... I eventually had to move all my "man" stuff out there... deer heads, turkeys, motorcycles, boat... tools... punching bag... my guns are locked in a cabinet and I have the key... although I do have an intercom and the doors do lock from the inside. It is a place to run to fast if needed...

Never leave the property or she can get you for desertion... although, if it gets that bad... I have no advise at that point.... most women I have known over the years are much easier to live with than to pay them not to live with.... course I am a pretty good judge of character and I only married two (one twice cause I really did love her but what was more important........ she loved me.... she is also a good judge of character. :lol: )

I have also found that if you don't talk back it sometimes will just go away... whatever she is accusing you of or whatever you did or didn't do...... it really makes no difference.... I have always felt it is easier to: "ask for forgiveness rather than permission"...

The less you talk the better off you will be in the long run.

So as I have said about many other subjects on here........ the rule of thumb related to women and the one thing to always remember............... there are no rules of thumb and anyone that says they have a woman figured out........... well, they are mistaken and that is all I have to say about that.

One other thing.................... if it is a certain time of the month.... reverse everything I have said and go to the garage for 48 to 72 hours.... and take the dog with you.

I would have voted for Hillary Clinton because at least every 28 days we would have gotten 3 or 4 days off.

"After thought"

This subject is way too complicated to solve... it is frankly, unsolvable...
It basically involves hormones, emotions, age and character and these are so fluctuating that a solution or answer to your question Jim... is unattainable... however, most women can answer it... just ask.

DCJS: 99-176979
Cell: 434-294-0222

"Endeavor to Persevere" "Lone Watie"

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that , comes from bad judgment" "Will Rogers"

Post Posted: Mon 12 Oct 2009 20:29 

Bill,
Mouth and I discussed your theory about women. It's a good thing I tournament kickboxed for years. If I agreed with any part of your theory, it was bob and weave!!! :lol:

P.S. This message is being sent from the garage! :roll:

Post Posted: Tue 13 Oct 2009 02:20 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1366
Experience: 7 - 10 years
Icer...are you banished to the garage for a few days?? :)

" Yeah, I see ya, you ding dong..."

Post Posted: Tue 13 Oct 2009 05:59 

Mouth wouldn't banish me. Especially now that it's hunting season. I might not come back in the house until spring! Usually she comes out and says "How long are you going to be out here?" It's that "man cave" thing! :wink:

Post Posted: Tue 13 Oct 2009 06:34 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 1474
Experience: More than 10 years
Look at the animal and insect kingdom for some answers.... female black widow spiders kill and eat their mate after sex.... many male species die soon after sex... (I myself have passed out several times... :shock: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: but was revived, luckily...)

It is a well known fact of nature in most any species that the female is absolutely the strongest overall... maybe not physically but in most other areas.... ever see how a mother protects her young... she will face down a large male Grizzly if her baby is in danger... she will not back down even to death.... even the most meek of the species will stand against the strong... that my friend is something us males will not always do... you know the old saying.... "discretion is the better part of valor"; absolutely true and applicable to males much more than females.... a man will size up a situation fairly quickly and determine his course of action... fight or flee, whereas the female will stand regardless of the threat if it is against her offspring... some might say that is thoughtless and stupid action... I say it is character and backbone and is way above my pay-grade.

The man builds the house, furnishes it (the way the woman says), provides the necessities of life but the woman dictates the terms and runs the house....... and your life....... the way she wants and if you don't agree... you either knuckle under to the rules or leave.... unless of course you can convince her otherwise and that was what the other post targeted.... your convincing her... and that will probably not really happen... although she will make you think you have convinced her... at least as long as it is her best interest... but beware........ the mood, the table, the rules may and probably will change.... so as that judge told me one time... looking over his glasses from high on his bench.... "your a bondsman Mr. Marx, get used to it"... in this case she is looking at you and saying...... "your MY man, Mr. -------, get used to it."

Good luck gentlemen, I am telling you the truth... if you can't handle it... buy 10 acres in the bushes and build a garage. Mine is just a bit closer to HER house.

DCJS: 99-176979
Cell: 434-294-0222

"Endeavor to Persevere" "Lone Watie"

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that , comes from bad judgment" "Will Rogers"

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion