Actions Of Bondsman Called Into Question • PUBLIC SECTION • Media Coverage • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Re: Actions Of Bondsman Called Into Question
 Post Posted: Wed 30 Sep 2009 06:09 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 1474
Experience: More than 10 years
Quote:
If one believes one to be smarter than all of the other ones that discuss issues in an open forum, perhaps one should choose to discuss other issues, in another forum. I don't believe one's statement's went over anyone's head, but perhaps one's statements were too philosophically and illegibly stated so as to skew one's perception of what the hell one was actually talking about... simply to make one sound more intelligent then another... one. One simple piece of advice... if one is attempting for some strange reason to come across as more intelligent than someone else, the least you could do is use some kind of spell-check... after all, it only takes ONE second. That's just one's opinion.

I don't believe you understood what you thought I said but the misunderstanding was understood to be a misconception of reality when viewed from a different or distant plane except on the assumption that this forum was misunderstood at the onset and judged to be irrelevant and non equidistant for having a less than tolerable message misconstrued by the author to mean something other than its intended line of thought which was aimed at the reader. One would think.

What is a spell checker? 8)

DCJS: 99-176979
Cell: 434-294-0222

"Endeavor to Persevere" "Lone Watie"

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that , comes from bad judgment" "Will Rogers"

Post Posted: Wed 30 Sep 2009 08:27 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 324
Experience: 5 - 7 years
HUH???? I now need a dictionary to read Bill's posts. Go figure...

Sales Associate, Prepaid Legal Services, Inc.
Walsenburg, CO

Proud Member of the AB Reject Club

Post Posted: Wed 30 Sep 2009 08:34 
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: < 1 year
Ha! Just to be perfectly clear, my post was directed towards ML-MP or whatever his name was... not Bill. Bill... freakin' hilarious though. I was aiming for humor and not to put anybody down. That's just not my style. :)

Post Posted: Wed 30 Sep 2009 09:34 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 2792
Experience: 3 - 5 years
Awe HOLY CRAP, I need to go to wally world an get a darn dictionary or go to law er maybe philosopher school (damn I hope thats spelled right). dad gum library card ran out,ooops sorry typing out loud again.

CELL 724-664-5669
fax# 724-545-1459
IN THE HORIZON OR AROUND THE CORNER WE ARE THE TRAILS-END

Post Posted: Wed 30 Sep 2009 12:51 
in memoriam

jz309 wrote:
Ha! Just to be perfectly clear, my post was directed towards ML-MP or whatever his name was... not Bill. Bill... freakin' hilarious though. I was aiming for humor and not to put anybody down. That's just not my style. :)

Me neither.......... and I knew from whence you came my boy............... it is my job on this here forum, to pull as many chains and cause as much havoc as possible; without getting too awfully out of line... I am the sand in your eye... the pebble in your shoe and the little piece of corn between those two teeth that you just can't shake loose.... and it don't fluff my feathers a bit when some of these.......... pseudo intellects.... throw stuff at me.... I been fielding horse sh-t for over 65 years (and throwing it back too)... and besides my daddy was a Veterinarian (for real) and I know a horses azz when I see, hear or read one. One of my stations in life (I actually have several) is to make someone smile and if I can't......... then you are wrapped entirely toooooooooooo tight.

I know the ones on here that are real and the ones that are................... well.................... plastic... and I can usually tag you within several sentences.......... Image

The only thing that really bothers me is............. I don't think I make as much money as Steve or Dave.... now that is a goal to shoot fur, but I'm just too damn lazy........... as described in the post above.

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that , comes from bad judgment" "Will Rogers"

Post Posted: Wed 30 Sep 2009 13:37 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 340
O
M
G
. . . I like the 50 cent words please :-) now I have aheadache :mrgreen:

Do not consider anything for your interest which makes you break your word, quit your modesty, or inclines you to any practice which will not bear the light, or look the world in the face .... Marcus Antonius

I AM Some Folks "KARMA" and A MODERATOR @ FRN

Post Posted: Thu 01 Oct 2009 20:08 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 324
Experience: 5 - 7 years
First Bill has trouble with long words like mayonaisse, then he starts throwing all this complicated jargon at us. Even my college degree is failing me. I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOO confused. Please go back to the little words, Bill. By the time I have time to get on here and respond, I am way too brain-dead to have to THINK!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sales Associate, Prepaid Legal Services, Inc.
Walsenburg, CO

Proud Member of the AB Reject Club

Post Posted: Thu 01 Oct 2009 20:20 
in memoriam

:shock:

You know what is also curious........ I have no idea what I just said........... it's called.............. "Sometheimers"

But the good part of that ailment is that you can never get upset if you make someone mad, cause you never remember what you said to piss them off so you never stay upset. I think it's called 'selective recall'. At least on a forum, I can look back at what I said... if I can remember where I posted it.... rule of thumb... never put in writing what you don't want to be remembered by......

"words spoken tend to drift away... words written can remain visible forever"... my quote.

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Media Coverage