Man dangles baby after escaping fugitive recovery agents • PUBLIC SECTION • Media Coverage • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Re: Man dangles baby after escaping fugitive recovery agents
 Post Posted: Sat 12 Sep 2009 12:55 

If these two fugitive recovery agents were serious about performing their jobs, none of this should have ever happened to begin with. As I read the article, I could count the number of things they did wrong. The mother doesn't sound like a very good one. As Kathy said there was too many holes in the story. Just glad to see the child is ok.. for now anyway.

Post subject: Re: Man dangles baby after escaping fugitive recovery agents
 Post Posted: Sat 12 Sep 2009 18:01 
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: More than 10 years
I agree with "mouth" & " Kathy" on this subject. Had the agents used their head's for something other than a hat rack I think none of this would have happend.

I don't know how this case was set up because I was not there but I have had things go WRONG with people in my custody, and after all things were said and done, It was MY fault that the things that were done happend at all. I think that is where on going training kick's in. If I would have followed my training rather than geting comfortable I would have never had the problems that I did.

The recovery agents should have never taken the person anywhere without cuffing them. They also should have never let anyone ride in the same vehicle or even let someone follow them in another vehicle. And to allow a child along for "the ride" is not a good thing just for the simple fact of what happend in this case.

When you have a "person/client/prisoner" under your CARE CUSTODY CONTROL it means just that ! I have had bondsmen set up a "client" for pickup and the bondsman made the promise that their would be NO handcuff's I inform the "client" to bad so sad ! your under MY care custody control and while your being transported your in handcuffs END OF SUBJECT.... With that being said I still have had a "client" run on me.

In the end the child is safe and for me that is what is inportaint in this case.

TIER1 INVESTIGATIONAL SERVICES
Private Investigator Lic # 3919
(360) 841-8039
(888) 238-8961
www.tieronepi.com

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Media Coverage