HR 45 ~ FIREARM LIC ACT OF 2009 URGENT !!!! • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: HR 45 ~ FIREARM LIC ACT OF 2009 URGENT !!!!
 Post Posted: Thu 19 Feb 2009 12:37 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 340
Experience: More than 10 years
I RECIEVED THE FOLLOWING TODAY FROM A FRIEND.I THEN TOOK IT UPON MYSELF TO CALL THE WRITER AND ASCERTAIN THE VALIDITY OF THE E-MAIL. I found him to be a very nice man and a PATRIOT (Reired from the Military and now living on his pension and SS) He and I pray that all who read this take it and carry it too all that will listen ~ PLEASE send this far and wide. We as American Citizens and Patriots must carry the message !

After reading this and going through the bill I emailed my Representative. I have attached a copy of my email and urge all of you to contact your elected officials.
Leroy Sternhagen

http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h45/show
Very Important for you to be aware of a new bill HR 45 introduced into the House.
This is the Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record of Sale Act of 2009. We just learned yesterday about this on the Peter Boyles radio program.
Even gun shop owners didn't know about this because it is flying under the radar. To find out about this - go to any government website and type in HR 45 or Google HR 45 Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record of Sales Act of 2009. You will get all the information.
Basically this would make it illegal to own a firearm - any rifle with a clip or ANY pistol unless:

*It is registered.
*You are fingerprinted.
*You supply a current Driver's License.
*You supply your Social Security #.
*You will submit to a physical & mental evaluation at any time of their choosing.
*Each update - change or ownership through private or
public sale must be reported and costs $25 - Failure to
do so you automatically lose the right to own a firearm
and are subject up to a year in jail.
*There is a child provision clause on page 16 section 305
stating a child-access provision. Gun must be locked
and inaccessible to any child under 18.

They would have the right to come and inspect that you are storing your gun safely away from accessibility to children and fine is punishable for up to 5 yrs. in prison.

THE FOLLOWING IS WRITTEN BY MR STERNHAGEN AND IS FOLLOWED BY HIS E-MAIL TO THE SENATOR

If you think this is a joke - go to the website and take your
pick of many options to read this. It is long and lengthy. But, more and more people are becoming aware of this. Pass the word along. Any hunters in your family - pass this along.
Peter Boyles is on this and having guests. Listen to him on KHOW 630 a.m. in the morning. He suggests the best way to fight this is to tell all your friends about it and "spring into action". Also he suggests we all join a pro-gun group like the Colorado Rifle Association, hunting associations, gun clubs and especially the NRA.

This is just a "termite" approach to complete confiscation of guns and disarming of our society to the point we have no defense - chip away a little here and there until the goal is accomplished before anyone realizes it.
This is one to act on whether you own a gun or not. If you take my gun, only the criminal will have one to use against me.

HR 45 only makes me/us less safe. After working with convicts for 26 years I know this bill, if passed, would make them happy and in less danger from their victims.

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c111:H.R.45:
http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h45/show
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill..xpd?bill=h111-45

Please... Copy and send this out to EVERYONE in the USA.

Here is what sent my Representative

Mr. Leroy SternhagenAddress:
14803 Macarthur Drive, North Little RockState: ARZip: 72118-1520
Telephone: 501-851-3803
lsternhagen@hotmail.com

Issue: Other
Your message:
Sir: I am writing to present my views on the pending bill HR 45,What in the world are the folks up there trying to do. I am totally against any type gun control bills and the one on the ammuniton was a very sneaky way of getting one form of gun control issued. For the record if the Powers that be pass any form of gun control and ammocontrol, I will automatically become a criminal as I have no intention of giving up my guns or ammo and will not register them. I am a licensed sportsman andfeel like this is all the license I need. To quote a bumper sticker "Whenyou outlaw guns only outlaws will have guns". The law abiding citizens like myself are not the problem it is the criminal element.
I am now a Disgruntled United States Citizen, Retired US Army soldier.I spent twenty years of my life protecting our freedoms which are being gradually eroded by Senate and House and presidential whims and wishes.
For the record, if things do not change by the next election I will be switching politican parties and doing all I can to get my rights and freedoms back.

NOW LET US GET ON THE STICK PEOPLE!!!!

Do not consider anything for your interest which makes you break your word, quit your modesty, or inclines you to any practice which will not bear the light, or look the world in the face .... Marcus Antonius

I AM Some Folks "KARMA" and A MODERATOR @ FRN

Post subject: Re: HR 45 ~ FIREARM LIC ACT OF 2009 URGENT !!!!
 Post Posted: Thu 19 Feb 2009 15:53 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: 3 - 5 years
Done..... :twisted:

Post Posted: Thu 19 Feb 2009 16:49 

I agree that everyone needs to contact their reps about this, for sure.

However, this clown Holt has tried this every year for the last several. He hasnt been able to get any co sponsors and its never even gotten started. Not saying that it couldnt this time, but so far, as of Friday, it hasnt done a thing.

That said, I contacted my reps last week about it. Not that it does much good. My congressman is a gun totin republican that has an A+ rating from the NRA. Kit Bond is one of our senators and he will fight it tooth and nail. McCaskill is our other senator and everytime I email her I get a standard form letter reply. Shes a Obama rubberstamper and Pelosi wannabe. It dont matter what you say to that panty wettin bitch, she will support whatever the far left tells her to support.

Emails dont get read. I dont know how much weight they carry. Snail mail letters carry much more water, FWIW.

Post Posted: Thu 19 Feb 2009 18:41 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Andy,
Mr Sternhagen is an elderly man that lives on SS and his Military pension. When I was talking to him, he said "What can they do to me? Take away my SS and Army Pension? I'll just go get on Welfare"
I then asked if he minded me copying his E-Mail with his addie and phone and he said "No" We need to get the message out." He obviously feels very strongly and still Loves a Country that he fought for its' Freedoms for.
ME TOO. I LOVE MY COUNTRY and I PRAY that the SHEEPLE wake up BEFORE they feel the fangs of the Wolf tearing thru their jugular.

Do not consider anything for your interest which makes you break your word, quit your modesty, or inclines you to any practice which will not bear the light, or look the world in the face .... Marcus Antonius

Post Posted: Thu 19 Feb 2009 19:27 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: < 3 years
Written a few years back, but still very timely........................................

From Ed Chenel
Australian Police Officer
12-9-5

Hi Yanks and Canadians - I thought you all would like to see the real figures from Down Under. It has now been 12 months since gun owners in Australia were forced by a new law to surrender 640,381 personal firearms to be destroyed by our own government, a program costing Australia taxpayers more than $500 million dollars.

The first year results are now in: Australia-wide, homicides are up 3.2 percent, Australia-wide, assaults are up 8.6 percent; Australia-wide, armed robberies are up 44 percent (yes, 44 percent)! In the state of Victoria alone, homicides with firearms are now up 300 percent.

Note that while the law-abiding citizens turned them in, the criminals did not! (And criminals still possess their guns!)

While figures over the previous 25 years showed a steady decrease in armed robbery with firearms, this has changed drastically upward in the past 12 months, since the criminals now are guaranteed that their prey is unarmed. There has also been a dramatic increase in break-ins and assaults of the elderly.

Australian politicians are at a loss to explain how public safety has decreased, after such monumental effort and expense was expended in successfully ridding Australian society of guns. You won't see this on the American /Canadian evening news or hear your government or members of the State Assembly amd Ottawa parliament disseminating this information.

The Australian experience proves it.

Guns in the hands of honest citizens save lives and property and, yes, gun-control laws affect only the law-abiding public.

Take note Americans and Canadians before it's too late!

MN #40202245
NSIN: BM0510
218-565-0459

Post Posted: Sun 01 Mar 2009 09:37 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 5
Gee, seems like I issued this very same warning a few weeks ago.......hmmmmmm

Post Posted: Sun 01 Mar 2009 15:07 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

O K
and when do we learn how to 'sticky', Phill?
Thanks Ruffin :)

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion