Equipment • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Re: Equipment
 Post Posted: Wed 11 Feb 2009 02:59 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 2087
Experience: More than 10 years
All right, my turn.

Richard, I sent you a PM and asked you to tell me where on this site did anyone make fun of you, pick on you etc., before this wanting to be deleted issue started. You have not sent me a response. I wonder why??

I have read every post you were involved in and all I see is people reaching out to you and offering sound professional advice, thier personal equipment to help get you started, etc. and you were thankful for all of it.

Now you want to come on here, throw a temper tantrum and bash people?? Who in the hell do you think you are anyway?!!

The majority of the people that post on here are the most professional people in this business. I have not personally met any of them (yet) but I would trust them completely 100% in the field.

Now, you have 2 choices, man up and apologize and continue to get good information and have the opportunity to get it from some of the best in this business,

OR

take your piss poor attitude and do not sign on here again and go your own way.

For what it is worth, I would hope you choose option 1.

J.G. Marshall
MARSHALL FUGITIVE SERVICE
Lic. # 2008-392

Its the Irish in my mind that keeps me sane,
and the Irish in my heart that keeps me strong.

Post Posted: Wed 11 Feb 2009 05:36 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1988
Mr. Marshall, could you now tell us how you really feel about this issue. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tel: 1-800-387-0787

Anti-Moral Majority Club President
"Fear not the unknown, Fear the person who controls the unknown" Gene 7:14

Post Posted: Wed 11 Feb 2009 06:31 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1999
Experience: 7 - 10 years
Richard, sir. I have a feeling that you have taken offense at the point that I started to change the thread. I explained that I was not meaning to be offensive or make fun of anyone. At the point that I changed (or trolled, if you prefer) the subject, there was not much in the way of the original subject matter. That is the way things are sometimes done, on here. If a subject is going nowhere or is out of control, people will take the time to change the subject. It may be that a subject is better left to die but, for a few, it is easier and works better to detour the thread.

I know that I never intended to bash, trash, or make fun of you. I saw an opportunity to have some fun within the thread that you created, while never intending to do so at your expense. I don't feel that anyone here has intentionally insulted you, either. There are many things in this world that can get under a persons skin or tick them off....the main one is their own perception of a situation. I believe that it may be your perception that is causing your irritation, not the intention of the one posting. I, personally, feel that I can not appologize for the incorrect interpretation of another. I can only appologize for mistakes that I make, myself. I hope you will re-think your request and realize that there is much information and many contacts on this site that, without this forum, you may be missing out on. With my membership to this forum, there have been a few individuals that I could do without, but through my continuing membership and participation, I have developed strong bonds and friendships with several others that are also business contacts. I will leave you with one final thought (using an old saying) "Don't cut off your nose to spite your face".

GAPB 20120726
NSIS ST0707
http://www.rocksolidrg.com
"The hero is not the man that acts without fear,
He is the man that acts inspite of fear"

Post Posted: Thu 12 Feb 2009 08:07 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 455
I normally do not respond to people that are not willing to help themselves and on top of that, act like the rest of us owe them something. It is like driving by a hitchhiker, if they are just standing there, I won't pick them up, but if they are walking at the same time, I believe they are trying to accomplish something. Everyone on here has overcome adversity, successful people use it as a self motivator rather than to throw their own pity party.

NOW a pet peave of mine...If you are writing on non-liability paper, which you are if your MG is responsible for paying the forfeitures, you are still liable n the eyes of the court. YOU sign the affidavit, not your boss. The contract you have with your boss, (You do have a written contract, right?) has no bearing on your responsibility in the eyes of the court. The fact that the boss may have a contractual responsibility for paying the forfeitures is a civil matter between the two of you. Guess who the court comes after if he doesn't pay the forfeitures?

Lastly, just because somebody else may be responsible for the paper you write, does not mean that you write what ever come in the door, you still must qualify the bond properly, tie up the indemnitors properly, don't be afraid to ask for additional indemnitors. Another free be here...if the indemnitors all live at the same address and all have the same phone number, unless you are dealing with mom and dad, you are writing a skip. You should have indemnitors write out seperate agreements so one doesn't lie and the other swears to it.

You can follow advice or ask Obama for handouts, but you and you alone are responsible for your destiny.

Scott

"Leaders are like Eagles, you never see them in a flock, but one at a time"

Chesapeake Group Investigations, Inc.
Chesapeake Bail Bonds
877-574-0500
301-392-1100 (fax)
301-392-1900 (Office)

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion