H.R. 1 Bill • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post subject: Re: H.R. 1 Bill
 Post Posted: Sat 07 Feb 2009 13:12 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 455
Experience: More than 10 years
Maryland is the same way. I am a Republican, card carrying with the pictures to prove it, but I work in a Democratic State and business has to get done. Bill, call me when you get a second, I have a laugh for you regarding this.

Scott

"Leaders are like Eagles, you never see them in a flock, but one at a time"

Chesapeake Group Investigations, Inc.
Chesapeake Bail Bonds
877-574-0500
301-392-1100 (fax)
301-392-1900 (Office)

Post Posted: Sat 07 Feb 2009 17:24 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: < 3 years
How thrilling is it to say that Mr. Al Franken will be the next Senator from the Great State of Minnesota.
Now if we can get Jane Fonda and Barney Frank to move here we will have a Trifecta.
Never thought I would miss Jesse Ventura.....

MN #40202245
NSIN: BM0510
218-565-0459

Post Posted: Sun 08 Feb 2009 05:58 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 5
Some of you may also be interested in H.R. 45. I would encourage everyone to write thier legislators on this bill as well asking them to vote "no" on it. This bill is the beginning of Obama's gun control/elimination agenda. It was introduced Jan 6th, 2009.

Post Posted: Sun 08 Feb 2009 10:11 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 455
I just received an email from PBUS and they cut a miniscule amount out of the 3 Billion dollars, please see below.

Quote:
It has been reported that the Senate Coalition of Democrats and Republicans working on a compromise Economic Stimulus bill have cut:

1. $300 million from the Byrne Memorial Formula Grant program, and

2. $140 million from the Byrne Competitive Grant program.

Further details will become available later.

We encourage everyone to continue to be involved in this critical effort.

Sincerely,

Stephen Kreimer, Executive Director

"Leaders are like Eagles, you never see them in a flock, but one at a time"

Chesapeake Group Investigations, Inc.
Chesapeake Bail Bonds
877-574-0500
301-392-1100 (fax)
301-392-1900 (Office)

Post Posted: Sat 14 Feb 2009 08:35 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 757
HR1/SR1 Passes - Video clip on bail

You may now know the Stimulus Bill HR1/SR1 is headed to President Obama's desk for signature. The commercial bail industry has been and continues to be concerned about that portion of the funding of the Edward Byrne Program that will go towards the expansion of Pretrial Release Services. The Stimulus Bill originally allotted three billion dollars to the Edward Byrne Program which was ultimately reduced to two billion only after the herculean efforts of a collective few within the commercial bail industry. As you will see in the attached video at least one of several House and Senate leaders championing the cause of the commercial bail industry and railing against government intervention. If we work as a team we, the commercial bail industry, can make things happen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mR-h4hn-uA

NSIN# SF0105
LIC. #704058

Post Posted: Sat 14 Feb 2009 14:45 

I may have to move to my vacation place in NC just to have Rep. Foxx as my representative. AWESOME!!!!

Post Posted: Sat 14 Feb 2009 17:34 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 1474
That was great... I am writing her a personal letter and email as of this date. She needs to be thanked from all of us.

This is her government website:

http://www.foxx.house.gov/

DCJS: 99-176979
Cell: 434-294-0222

"Endeavor to Persevere" "Lone Watie"

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that , comes from bad judgment" "Will Rogers"

Post Posted: Wed 18 Feb 2009 05:15 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: < 3 years
Thanks for the video link.
We need more people like her with the courage to speak the Truth.
Let's see ---NC = Rep. Foxx; MN = Stuart Smiley & Al Franken.
No brainer, I'm moving to North Carolina.

MN #40202245
NSIN: BM0510
218-565-0459

Post Posted: Thu 19 Feb 2009 18:31 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 340
I am posting he letter response that was sent to me by Senator Mark Pryor.
I did not vote for this Idiot and will not support any of his actions.
HE is a PUPPET of THE REGIME ~ WHAT A JOKE THESE SENATORS ARE!!!!

February 19, 2009
Dear Ms. Farmer,

Thank you for contacting me regarding the economy and the recovery plan. I appreciate hearing from you.

I want you to know that I am very concerned about Arkansans keeping their jobs, securing their retirement and savings accounts, and paying for their daily needs. In the last year the nation lost an estimated 3.4 million jobs bringing unemployment to a level higher than any time in the last 25 years. In Arkansas, many layoffs have been announced by such mainstays of our economy as Wal-Mart, Dillard's, and Alltel. In addition to job losses, many in America and Arkansas are seeing their wages decrease or remain stagnant. This has contributed to further problems in the housing market, decreased consumer confidence, and more layoffs. Because there has yet to be any sign that the economy will make a substantial recovery in the near future, I believe the government must act to break this self-destructive cycle.

While there is no clear, immediate answer to our nation's economic problems, I voted for the President's recovery package because it provides investments to create and sustain jobs in the short-term and upgrade our infrastructure in the long-term, mitigate the effects of a stagnant housing market, provides investment incentives to small businesses to create jobs, and gives assistance to those most affected by the recession to spur consumer confidence. The Administration has estimated that the recovery package will create or save approximately 31,000 jobs in Arkansas.

First, investing in our infrastructure and in job training will have positive short- and long-term effects in our state by putting Arkansans to work rebuilding our roads and bridges and by giving workers who have lost their jobs new skills to meet the demands of a 21st Century workforce. The recovery package provides $351.5 million to fund highway construction projects in Arkansas that the Arkansas Highway and Transportation Department have determined are "ready to go." Construction of these "ready to go" projects will allow us to maximize both short-term job creation and long-term growth. It also allocates $7.2 billion to upgrade and expand our nation's broadband infrastructure in rural and underserved areas such as in Arkansas, to maintain our competitive technology and innovation advantages. In addition, the recovery package provides $11.1 million to Arkansas for job training and to help match those people who need jobs with those who are looking for workers.

Second, the recovery plan must address the stagnant housing market where much of our economic problems originated. In an effort to stabilize housing prices, mitigate the effects of the stagnant housing market, and still encourage first time homebuyers, the recovery package will extend and increase the first time homebuyer tax credit to $8,000 until December 1, 2009.

Third, a recovery plan must provide investment incentives for the backbone of the American economy: small businesses. The recovery package allows small businesses to deduct more business expenses from taxes, excludes gains from the sale of certain small business stock from being taxed, and provides incentives to hire unemployed veterans. In addition, the recovery package contains provisions intended to give small businesses access to more capital by reducing or eliminating various lender and borrower fees and making Small Business Administration loans more affordable and accessible. I believe these provisions will allow small businesses to create jobs and contribute substantially to the strengthening of the economy.

Last, a recovery plan must help those that have been most affected by the recession, including Arkansans who are being strained to the breaking point because of declining incomes and fewer job opportunities. In order to alleviate some of these pressures facing Arkansans, the recovery package provides a refundable tax credit of up to $400 for individual workers earning less than $75,000 in adjusted gross income and $800 for married couples earning less than $150,000 in adjusted gross income. In addition, seniors, disabled veterans, other disabled workers, and SSI recipients will receive a one-time credit of $250. To help those who have lost their jobs during the recession, the package provides up to $151 million to Arkansas to provide additional unemployment insurance and $223 million for supplemental nutrition assistance. I believe this relief will help jumpstart our economy by getting money into the hands of those who are most likely to spend it quickly.

You may also be interested to know that the website www.recovery.gov has been established to help you track where your tax dollars are being spent. While I know this legislation is not perfect, I believe that the government must step in to provide necessary investments to create jobs, spur economic growth, and get the economy moving for all Americans. I am optimistic it will provide the jolt to our economy that we need now and for the future.

I will be sure to keep your thoughts and recommendations in mind as the Senate addresses legislation aimed at economic recovery and long-term growth. Again, thank you for contacting me. I value your input. Please do not hesitate to contact me or my office regarding this or any other matter of concern to you.

Sincerely,

Mark Pryor
United States Senate

Do not consider anything for your interest which makes you break your word, quit your modesty, or inclines you to any practice which will not bear the light, or look the world in the face .... Marcus Antonius

I AM Some Folks "KARMA" and A MODERATOR @ FRN

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion