Equipment • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post subject: Re: Equipment
 Post Posted: Fri 06 Feb 2009 23:46 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 324
Experience: 5 - 7 years
Hey Scott, I already have an office. You would only have to pay it off and pay for a little more remodelling. I have already done most of it to finish truly separating the store-front from the living quarters. I'm here almost all of the time, so expenses are cojoined. I can beat Sno's deal, cos I don't have any minor children that I have to put through college, and am way ahead of him on the office part. I could well survive on half his salary, and even bring in another agent to write the bonds while I travel the country spending time with all of you. You might have to chip in some other expenses since I expect my SISTA to travel with me, but hey, we are worth it 8) .

Sales Associate, Prepaid Legal Services, Inc.
Walsenburg, CO

Proud Member of the AB Reject Club

Post Posted: Sat 07 Feb 2009 08:10 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 455
Experience: More than 10 years
Kathy
Draw up the business plan and we will find a way to quasi retire and travel the country to visit all of our DOG stands!
We can contract with regional managers, all from here, that franchise their regions. Our recovery team can be called the Dog Pound
oh a new business is exciting!

Scott

"Leaders are like Eagles, you never see them in a flock, but one at a time"

Chesapeake Group Investigations, Inc.
Chesapeake Bail Bonds
877-574-0500
301-392-1100 (fax)
301-392-1900 (Office)

Post Posted: Sat 07 Feb 2009 09:23 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1999
Experience: 7 - 10 years
Kathy wrote:
Hey Scott, I already have an office. You would only have to pay it off and pay for a little more remodelling. I have already done most of it to finish truly separating the store-front from the living quarters. I'm here almost all of the time, so expenses are cojoined. I can beat Sno's deal, cos I don't have any minor children that I have to put through college, and am way ahead of him on the office part. I could well survive on half his salary, and even bring in another agent to write the bonds while I travel the country spending time with all of you. You might have to chip in some other expenses since I expect my SISTA to travel with me, but hey, we are worth it 8) .

Crap ..... Undercuttin bondsmen :D . Always got a way in the back door ...... no wonder I can't get ahead :lol: And using the "Sistas traveling together" line....thats just low. No one can pass that up. Dad gum it....foiled, again!!! I am still willing to abide by my offer if the funds are available....I just have to open the offer up to any and all, since Kathy is stealing my thunder. :P The first to agree to all conditions will retain my services (and I can still do the Hot Dog stand; it will just be a co-op umbrella covering it).

GAPB 20120726
NSIS ST0707
http://www.rocksolidrg.com
"The hero is not the man that acts without fear,
He is the man that acts inspite of fear"

Post Posted: Sat 07 Feb 2009 10:44 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 340
aint nuthin better than starting the day with a SMILE
Love you Guys

The other SISTA

Do not consider anything for your interest which makes you break your word, quit your modesty, or inclines you to any practice which will not bear the light, or look the world in the face .... Marcus Antonius

I AM Some Folks "KARMA" and A MODERATOR @ FRN

Post Posted: Tue 10 Feb 2009 20:09 
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 0
Experience: None
the company im with pays if they skip... i have to bank $1000 and thats all i lose on the bail... yall want this site to be so professional, but when i get a phone call and talk with the guy for 2 hours about alot of stuff he told me to post in here and the members would help i didnt know that yall would treat someone like this i have asked to be deleted from this site .... but i havent been yet.. yes im poor i have 2 kids no job other then repoing which is slow we lost our baby a little while back. and my wife is very sick times are real hard i did everything im suppost to do to be a bail bondsman im sorry i dont have the money i need to go get the skips i am however starting to write bonds ... so maybe ill be respected a little but as for all you that are making fun of me asking for help ... piss off i dont want to be apart of a site that treats members like the way you do ........now tell your admin to please delete me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Posted: Tue 10 Feb 2009 20:37 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Richard,
you are already setting yourself up for failure when you think only about the "skip" that you will have to go get. Write tight Buddy. The goal is to NOT have to hunt.
OH, and, you think that you are the only one affected by the economy today or to have suffered a loss ?
My sincere Condolences BUT You need to get off that PityPot, Dude, and right now.
If you are even contemplating getting somewhere in this biz . . . I suggest that you develope a thicker skin and I mean A S A P
I also suggest that you spend some time reading here and get an idea of what and who we are ~ you might just learn something. AND ~ If you really don't want to be a part of this Forum simply choose not to . . . click that button :wink:

Do not consider anything for your interest which makes you break your word, quit your modesty, or inclines you to any practice which will not bear the light, or look the world in the face .... Marcus Antonius

Post Posted: Tue 10 Feb 2009 21:38 
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Experience: None
i have looked for the withdrawl button tell me where it is and ill click it

Post Posted: Tue 10 Feb 2009 21:40 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Image ImageImageImageImage
LOLFAF!!!

Post Posted: Tue 10 Feb 2009 23:58 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 324
Experience: 5 - 7 years
Richard, the current membership count on this forum is 1355. Less than one percent of those are active posters. People join for various reasons. Many register because they are spammers, and when they find that their spam posts are blocked, never make a post or login again. Many others have questions or are briefly interested in our industries, and register so they can get information. They may make a post or two, find that it isn't for them after doing some reading, so move on.

I have done the same myself. I have joined forums, registered for directory listings, logged in a few times, then not logged in ever again. It was my choice to not "push the button" to login to a site that I didn't care to be associated with. I guess that I am still a member there, but have no association with them. If you don't want to be associated with a site, just don't login to it. If an accusation is made, all I have to say is to check when the last time was that I logged in. Just because you register some place means nothing if you aren't active.

On another note, many faced adversity when they joined this and other forums, but overcame that adversity when they made the effort to prove themselves. Those that chose to run away rather than face the adversity and prove themselves were not missed. Just as in any business, we don't owe you anything, and you don't owe us anything. As with any job that I have ever applied for, I have had to prove my qualifications and experience. This profession isn't "special" in that it works any differently from any other profession. The only thing special about it is that whether we are writing bonds or chasing fugitives, we are usually more liable in our actions.

My original profession is accounting, primarily taxes. I am much less likely to be arrested or sued for doing a tax return than I am for writing or chasing a bad bond. Either way, I live as I was raised and trained, and that was to act legally and ethically no matter what I do. That is how most of those of us that work together operate. No matter what our profession, we work with others that prove themselves in that profession.

So, if you don't want to be associated with those of us that have proven ourselves to each other or further prove yourself as a professional in our industry, all you have to do is not click the link to login. You may still be a member on here, but nobody will contact you. It is a simple procedure. We contact those that we know and trust that are active.

Sales Associate, Prepaid Legal Services, Inc.
Walsenburg, CO

Proud Member of the AB Reject Club

Post Posted: Wed 11 Feb 2009 00:47 
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Experience: < 1 year
I'm sorry you've hit tough times friend, we're in the same boat. I work part-time in a library right now because i cannot get a job in law enforcement, no one is hiring right now, at all Arizona is cutting back, very hard. I introduced myself and said i had a lot to learn. That's my first impression to these professionals, I'm learning. You come on and ask for leftover equipment and then ask to be deleted from the website, one that it sounds like assisted you. Talk about biting the hand that fed you. You further tie up these Professionals time by continuing to log on and keep open a thread that has no relevance to the trade, no relevance to any current FRA news and no current questions. If you don't want to see membership here, stop logging in, that will solve your problem and the problem of wasting a valuable resource, Time. Good night all.

"Sometimes Their is Justice, Sometimes Their is Just Us"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion