Silent members • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post subject: shy?
 Post Posted: Mon 22 Aug 2005 12:02 
Posting Newbie
Posting Newbie

im a newbie and sure not shy. i am also far from a wanna-be. simply not sure what routes to take on this end of the rope.i am trying to establihs a rep and have with local pd and a few marshals. my bigggest hurdle right now is legally pulling 3 from il. on fta. :roll:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon 22 Aug 2005 12:07 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Illinois? Shouldn't be too hard. Just get them to willingly allow transport. I would come up with some type of form stating that fac that the skip can sign. Believe it or not it is actually easier than it sounds.

In fact, I remember training on drug interdiction and request to search vehicles. It was noted that one would be surprised at the amount of searches that turned up VAST quantaties of drugs packed in cars merely because the driver VOLUNTARILY signed a permission to search form even though he could of refused. The key is the "sales pitch".

"Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath."
- Kingdom of Heaven

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon 22 Aug 2005 12:20 
Posting Newbie
Posting Newbie

thanx "thebishop" however it is not that simple for them. they arent going to give an inch. im on the inside and none of them know who i really am. i actually happened upon them by accident. il will prosecute to the fullest extent of thier law on us.
im not about to joepradise the whole case. yhe warrnts arent out of il.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon 22 Aug 2005 12:57 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 324
Experience: 5 - 7 years
Keys,

If any of the warrants are felonies, you may be able to get the local sheriff of the county they are out of to extradite. If they refuse, you may be able to petition the court for exoneration based on that fact. If they are misdemeanors, you can try some type of ploy to get them out of IL. If they don't fall for anything, try filing a motion with the court. Attach the applicable IL laws that make it impossible for you to bring them back. I'm not sure about the laws in your state, but here, many courts will exonerate if the facts prove that a state has made it impossible for you to get the person out of it.

Sales Associate, Prepaid Legal Services, Inc.
Walsenburg, CO

Proud Member of the AB Reject Club

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon 22 Aug 2005 13:10 
Posting Newbie
Posting Newbie

oh..they will assist allright, in exchanage for the bounty. its a small county with hardly any budget to speak of. it is their laws preventing me, and all charges are felonies. technically its not my contract either, like i said i stumbled upon it and it was hard enough for me to get the holder to allow me in. they werent happy about it however the have worked it for over a year without result. normally i havent got this issue, but its a great payout and i dont want to lose most of it.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon 22 Aug 2005 13:20 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 5
Experience: More than 10 years
Keys,

Why not contact Bob Burton or Scott Olsen of N.I.B.E. ? They are located right there in Chicago, Il. for crying out loud...lol Scott Olsen has been doing BEA/FRA work in Il for over 17 yrs.

1 phone call and you can have your whole issue resolved.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon 22 Aug 2005 13:24 
Posting Newbie
Posting Newbie

thanx.....i dont normally work this end of things and im getting a craash course real fast. my exp. lies in the "gutters"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon 22 Aug 2005 13:29 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Gosh Ruffin! I have someone that works out of Illinois also. I am not sure why you forgot that.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon 22 Aug 2005 13:31 
Posting Newbie
Posting Newbie

hounddog i put in a call to you....msg...i may have it worked out....would like to chat however...thanx.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon 22 Aug 2005 13:35 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 5
Experience: More than 10 years
Bob,

Because I wasn't aware of that. I am not privy to our list of agents and thier locations.

I apologize if I unintentionally stepped on your toes.

I was merely trying to assist KEYS with his predicament.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion