Silent members • PUBLIC SECTION • Open Discussion • Fugitive Recovery Network (FRN) Forums
FRN Banner
wordpress-ad

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed 10 Aug 2005 07:41 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Rick it will open quite a few more avenues for you here in Arkansas.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue 16 Aug 2005 09:26 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 340
Experience: More than 10 years
Mr. Hammer
That was a bit rude.
Tho I do not have a lot of time to sit in front of a computer all day, I do appreciate the fact that there is a site that I can visit that provides some insite into the different areas and ways that others operate.
And tho I may not always agree with the opinions expressed, I do like the fact that I am afforded a network of individuals that I should I need some assistance in their area (locale) I can call upon them.

LuVonda Donnellan
Fugitive Recovery Task (Heber Springs, Ar)
President / HBIC

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue 16 Aug 2005 09:36 

Very well said LuVonda

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue 16 Aug 2005 12:17 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

FRN Agency ID #: 1
Experience: More than 10 years
<<Standing Ovation>> For LuVonda! ;-)

8)

This site and forum are available to all interested in the industry.

US Bail Bond Directory
Private Investigator Database

Please post questions in the "Comments or Suggestions" Forum
PM is only for private requests or comments

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue 16 Aug 2005 13:59 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

I am glad that I left the response up to my wife, I was ignoring this guys post figuring he was just trying to flame most of us and I was not going to give him the time of day, so I will not. This is responding to LuVonda's post...... very well said.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue 16 Aug 2005 14:21 
in memoriam

FRN Agency ID #: 324
Experience: 5 - 7 years
I was with you, Robert.

And to LuVonda, thank you :D .

Sales Associate, Prepaid Legal Services, Inc.
Walsenburg, CO

Proud Member of the AB Reject Club

Post subject: Hammer
 Post Posted: Tue 16 Aug 2005 17:01 
in memoriam

Luvonda hit the nail on the head-I was just going to open my big fat mouth and tell hammer some facts--ie we do approx 140 arrests per year and approx 550 repos per year including everything from pizza ovens(long story for another day) to 103 foot yacht in private club in portland me harbor(if it flys drives or moves on the water, land, snow we repo it)we also log approx 200.000 miles a year on our vehicles and still manage to spend about 10 to 15 hours per week on this infernal machine--I was taught on the streets of ny to work smarter not harder to succeed-in todays hi tech and info driven world even an old fat guy like me needs an edge my computor is my edge--i do through backround on every skip and every indemnitor and all the skips friends and relatives i can find that way i can make my field work more effective and less costly ---more profit at the end of the case-we all know that is what this business is all about---so hammer if wearing out shoes is your thing OK but i will stick to my nice safe air conditioned office with my rotties as long as possible and make as few field trips as possible to get our target(i hate buying new shoes)

Post subject: Post.
 Post Posted: Tue 16 Aug 2005 17:59 
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

You are all absolutely right. But you have to understand he does have a point only about the fact that there are people who don't have time to get on not just because of work itself but other reasons also. There is alot of people who get on here and sign up to learn and not type anything that should not get kicked off. The way he worded it and the way he came across rudely was not appropriate and made himself look like a "jerk". But thats just my opinion. Thanks.

Adam Groff
NSIN# AG0305

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed 17 Aug 2005 18:55 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Perhaps that comment was meant to be taken differently? I have mentioned before that sometimes this format is a poor one for conveying the emotional content behind a statement or sometimes even in a clear presentation or interpretation of one. (though I must agree with LuVonda as well, that post was very poorly worded if it was not intended as a negative statement)

Personally I view this place as a Lounge type thing. A place where a bunch of diverse individuals with something in common can come to agree, disagree, and make new aquaintences and friends in the business. I believe I have learned a few things since being a part of this forum and have actually been able to work with (albeit phone wise) several individuals here and I must say it was a pleasure to do so. I never would have done so if I had not decided to become an active participant.

On a side note: I've had some inter-action with A Hood Bail Bonds and they seem to be an ok group.

Their web master / office assistant (Marcy) asked for any suggestions that would help bond companies / bounty hunters? Internet related.

I mentioned some things but suggested she post that question here as she would probably get a lot of responses from agencies and individuals who have more experience in the internet for bond company purposes.

I look forward to their future posts and contributions.

"Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath."
- Kingdom of Heaven

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

FRN Forums » PUBLIC SECTION » Open Discussion